Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 10-21-2003, 09:19 PM   #1
dunny
crazy neon owner

dunny is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dunny
Fastest times list?
Would it be cool to have a fastest times list for the boards? IE, trap speeds and ETs listed of everyone who wishes to provide timeslip proof. We could list username, type of ride, mods, track, etc. There's something like this on a few other boards I'm on and I think it would be a good reference point to compare locally. Comments??????

'96 neon 11.822@118.82mph
'04 Dakota SXT CC 4x4
'91 318i
'06 325xi
'09 135i
dunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2003, 09:57 PM   #2
t3t460-1

t3t460-1 is on a distinguished road
thats a good idea, but how about next year when everybody's car can be ran as it sits of the moment. i mean the only time slip i have is with my shitty as t3 turbo, now i got a new one and i know i can run faster then a 13.4 so i mean, if we did that in the spring it would work better for current times u know. just an opinion
t3t460-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2003, 10:08 PM   #3
Speed Kills
SYR

Speed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Speed Kills
Im all about it, partially just to see how many people are talking shit they can't back up.

And for mr. "my new turbo should be faster", in theory yes it should and probably is, but unless you gots the slip to prove it, you're just blowing smoke up everyone's collective ass.

"...I'm just not in the habit of seein' the Chevy work against a two-bit piece of junk..."

'99 Sportychop, '86 Jetta GLTD, '63 Comet, '55 Chivvy.
Speed Kills is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-21-2003, 10:16 PM   #4
Sharad
Retired Street Racer

Sharad is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sharad
Quote:
Originally Posted by t3t460-1
thats a good idea, but how about next year when everybody's car can be ran as it sits of the moment.
How about NOW since we all ran our cars already!?

99 GT 13.8 @ 100
92 LX 10.1 @ 132
Sharad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2003, 10:46 PM   #5
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
I'm sure in spring i'll have something faster, Or my car will be faster. But there's no time like the present...

13.4 @ 99

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2003, 11:04 PM   #6
redline_dreamz

redline_dreamz is on a distinguished road
yea, start it next year after i have a lil help from the nitrous :D

60' - 2.103
ET - 15.12
Trap - 90.11mph
redline_dreamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2003, 11:15 PM   #7
Type O Negative
Boo, motherfucker.

Type O Negative is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Type O Negative Send a message via Yahoo to Type O Negative
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Kills
Im all about it, partially just to see how many people are talking shit they can't back up.

And for mr. "my new turbo should be faster", in theory yes it should and probably is, but unless you gots the slip to prove it, you're just blowing smoke up everyone's collective ass.
LMAO! I thought I felt a little tingle back there...glad to know it was just smoke. :o

As for me...times are in the sig.
Type O Negative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2003, 11:26 PM   #8
Speed Kills
SYR

Speed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to behold
I also think it would be great to get one set day to all go down and have a CSS track day, just to prove what people's stuff can and will run. And set up a few races, of course.......
Old 10-21-2003, 11:39 PM   #9
XtremeGSR

XtremeGSR is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I also think it would be great to get one set day to all go down and have a CSS track day, just to prove what people's stuff can and will run. And set up a few races, of course.......
Yeah, that would be pretty sweet...but in reality, I doubt it would ever happen.
XtremeGSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2003, 11:43 PM   #10
Speed Kills
SYR

If we could get everyone to show up decently early on a friday T&T it could be feasible ........
Old 10-22-2003, 12:51 AM   #11
andol469

andol469 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
If we could get everyone to show up decently early on a friday T&T it could be feasible ........
I think it'd be a lot of fun.
andol469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 01:19 AM   #12
Qwk
1,000 posts club

Qwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the rough
9.47@143....1/4 mile, street car :)
Qwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 04:37 AM   #13
Hot Rod
The Emperor

Hot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hot Rod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwk
Got ya beat low rent :D
Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 06:58 AM   #14
9secondtalon
Scot

9secondtalon is on a distinguished road9secondtalon is on a distinguished road
I agree with Speedkills. Lets have a track day. Can we post video along with slips? They change T&T to Saturdays next month, try to get everyone to one of those.
9secondtalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 07:05 AM   #15
dunny
crazy neon owner

dunny is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dunny
OK, so we do need to set something up for a reference point as well as to eliminate the non-supported shit talking that goes on. I would think the best way would be to make either a "sticky" post that remains at the top of the post list or to make it's own section. I'll contact a moderator or two and see what we can do. Video links and timeslips would be good content for sure! We can have it updated on a weekly basis, in order of fastest to slowest, that way we know where we stand.

I think a CSS race day would be sweet! Maybe if we organized it well enough someone could convince edgewater to prep the track for us.....at least better than T&T. I'd be willing to pay a little more if they did. AND, can we get rid of the DAMN CONES!!! I hate staging up offset from the center......freakin bullshit mang!
dunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 03:46 PM   #16
t3t460-1

t3t460-1 is on a distinguished road
I'm with scott, lets all go to the track and that way (to speed kills) i can blow smoke in your face and not up your ass. sound like a plan!
t3t460-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 04:53 PM   #17
Sharad
Retired Street Racer

HAHAHA PHOTO SHOP!!! (notice the slow car in the right lane with the same 1/8 mile times!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod
Got ya beat low rent :D
Old 10-22-2003, 04:55 PM   #18
Sharad
Retired Street Racer

We're not worthy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwk
Old 10-22-2003, 10:20 PM   #19
ghostvtec

ghostvtec is on a distinguished road
14.33 at 97mph
-street tires
-stock clutch
ghostvtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 04:43 PM   #20
BadBirdLT1

BadBirdLT1 is on a distinguished road
Also aint no car going to go 9.304 with a 2.14 short time.

Come on Rob I am dissapointed in your photo shop skills you are better than that.
BadBirdLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote