Fat people shouldn't own Kias..... - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 02-04-2009, 10:56 PM   #1
Speed Kills
SYR

Speed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Speed Kills
Fat people shouldn't own Kias.....
....Example number one:

http://canwest.a.mms.mavenapps.net/m...Object=3475882

"...I'm just not in the habit of seein' the Chevy work against a two-bit piece of junk..."

'99 Sportychop, '86 Jetta GLTD, '63 Comet, '55 Chivvy.
Speed Kills is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2009, 11:14 PM   #2
Mannon
No car.

Mannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Mannon
lol. I 'm gonna ask my neighbor if hers pulls.
Mannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:15 PM   #3
najanaja
C.K.S.

najanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to najanaja
solution: STOP EATING CHEEZBURGERS

Old 02-04-2009, 11:21 PM   #4
Xplorer
CSS regular

Xplorer has a spectacular aura aboutXplorer has a spectacular aura aboutXplorer has a spectacular aura aboutXplorer has a spectacular aura aboutXplorer has a spectacular aura aboutXplorer has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by najanaja View Post
Old 02-04-2009, 11:23 PM   #5
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

apocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant future
thats amazing

Subscribe to my YouTube faggots...
http://www.youtube.com/user/apocalypse7011?feature=mhum
apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:28 PM   #6
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
OMG if you want the problem fixed, lose fucking weight.
Or suck it up and let them adjust the alignment with you in it fatass.
240Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:32 PM   #7
1sicws6
JDM bum

1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to 1sicws6
Quote:
Originally Posted by najanaja View Post
lol that's horrible.
1sicws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:34 PM   #8
S14Daver
CSS adict

S14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to S14Daver
Im too nice, I would have realize it was her fatass and aligned it to pull slightly right and gave it back lol
Old 02-04-2009, 11:38 PM   #9
nameless44
CSS newbie

nameless44 is on a distinguished road
LOL! SHE "feels crushed" by the experience? what about her poor seat? She is buying the wrong automobile, she needs something with more towing capacity, thats all...

Last edited by nameless44; 02-04-2009 at 11:39 PM.. Reason: I fail at HTML
nameless44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:40 PM   #10
NOLV4V8
since 1999

NOLV4V8 will become famous soon enoughNOLV4V8 will become famous soon enoughNOLV4V8 will become famous soon enoughNOLV4V8 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NOLV4V8
this is epic! ...manufactures should consider.....give me a break!

93 GSX - SOLD
NOLV4V8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:44 PM   #11
Speed Kills
SYR

Speed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to behold
A few guys on another board found her facebook. I sent her the most "fuck you, you fat stupid bitch" message I possibly could:

"As a formally trained automotive technician, I'd like to thank YOU for being an insensitive whistle-blower, making it yet again harder for knowledgeable individuals such as myself to find and maintain decent jobs.

I'm truly sorry that you are below the level of understanding the simple suspension system geometry of the entry level subcompact automobile you purchased, and how it could be effected by someone of your stature. I seriously hope that poor gentlemen who PROPERLY DIAGNOSED THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR VEHICLE still has his job. I'd hate to see food come off of his table due to your "sensitivity."

Please, Think further forward than your sensitivity to your "weight issue" next time. "

I hope that makes her feel like even more of a fat piece of shit.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:48 PM   #12
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

apocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Kills View Post
A few guys on another board found her facebook. I sent her the most "fuck you, you fat stupid bitch" message I possibly could:

"As a formally trained automotive technician, I'd like to thank YOU for being an insensitive whistle-blower, making it yet again harder for knowledgeable individuals such as myself to find and maintain decent jobs.

I'm truly sorry that you are below the level of understanding the simple suspension system geometry of the entry level subcompact automobile you purchased, and how it could be effected by someone of your stature. I seriously hope that poor gentlemen who PROPERLY DIAGNOSED THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR VEHICLE still has his job. I'd hate to see food come off of his table due to your "sensitivity."

Please, Think further forward than your sensitivity to your "weight issue" next time. "

pwnzored
apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:49 PM   #13
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
I don't like Kias anyway.

RIP - Vinny, Hotrod, Ahmed, Blacklist...
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:51 PM   #14
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
Quote:

LMFAO!
240Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:58 AM   #15
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
Kias are made for skinny asians, she equals 3-4 asians!

Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:16 AM   #16
Fent
My ADI Sucks :(

Fent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Fent
Damn, No kias for me.

But seriously, doesn't the news have any god damn thing better to report? So gay...

ian what is her FB page lol

One Big Ass Mistake America...
Fent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:42 AM   #17
Hot Rod
The Emperor

Hot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hot Rod
LMAO!!! It's pulling cuz she's so massive...

"It doesn't make me feel like a person"

LAWL

Old 02-05-2009, 03:00 AM   #18
turbo200
2,000 posts club

turbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

That is completely epic.

'98 Acura Integra 4-door GSR
'96 Mazda Miata - -Sold
'97 Nissan 200sx se-r - SR20DET swapped -Sold
'98 Infiniti I30t - The grandma wagon -Gifted

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsaniti View Post
hi kettle, this is pot... you're a nigger.
turbo200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:28 AM   #19
Brrcats
Powerhouse of Deliverance

Brrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to all
She looks like tons of fun
Brrcats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:55 AM   #20
Speed Kills
SYR

For your viewing "pleasure" haha.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/s.php?k=1000...057c9021e0ea72 dc2541a6b40

and Myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...riendID=109830 554