Got my bike - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Bikes & Hogs

Old 05-26-2009, 03:36 PM   #21
Basil
c'mon son

Basil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Basil
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloRice View Post
I'm coming over!!
Shotgun?
Basil is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2009, 03:39 PM   #22
Rogue Vette
Compensating Mod

Rogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Rogue Vette
Anytime Tim. Will you too.

The Garage is ok. My house is a little shanty. I got sick of living in my van down by the paper factory.
Rogue Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 03:46 PM   #23
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basil View Post
Shotgun?
Sorry Will.....looks like he's got a cover over the passenger seat....
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-26-2009, 04:45 PM   #24
xander
2,000 posts club

xander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to xander
nice bike...

xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:18 PM   #25
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
I am really loving that color. Makes my bike look like a toy. Cant imagine how fast that is.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:42 PM   #26
Tugboat
CSS adict

Tugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of light
Looks killer Jeremy. Glad to see you're happy with it.

Now your only feat is getting out of the doghouse. haha.

Best of luck with your trip mang.
my car when its done all motor will at the slowest run a mid 10 i'll put my title on that. i'm not building a stock motor or a street legal car. i'm building a real 4 cyl not like most of the kids that think when you throw a gsr or a single in a car with some headers and a chipped ecu it's fast.

Tugboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:58 PM   #27
Rogue Vette
Compensating Mod

Rogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to all
Thanks guys. And Matt, she'll give in soon enough....... I Hope.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:00 PM   #28
dsmawd350
6.x liter

dsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to dsmawd350
can we get a pic of you sitting on it making it look like a mini bike
dsmawd350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 07:21 PM   #29
Rogue Vette
Compensating Mod

Suck it LT1 boy!
Old 05-26-2009, 07:21 PM   #30
Hot Rod
The Emperor

Hot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hot Rod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Vette View Post
Thanks guys. And Matt, she'll give in soon enough....... I Hope.
That's what the bike is for... So you can get away.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:55 PM   #31
S14Daver
CSS adict

S14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to S14Daver
Very nice sir...Told you in front of Mike's store the other day you'd probably top it out the first day you had it haha. I didn't realize how nasty fast they are, be careful lol.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:04 PM   #32
Rogue Vette
Compensating Mod

Thanks Dave, I honestly wasn't planning on it. I did a few 3rd gear top outs at 150 but as I rolled past the fields ertel exit my favorote raceway opened up wide and I could not resist.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:13 PM   #33
S14Daver
CSS adict

S14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to S14Daver
Haha, I would have done it too. Looks nice man, enjoy it.
S14Daver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 08:57 PM   #34
Vtec_Wat
Broke Ricer

Vtec_Wat will become famous soon enoughVtec_Wat will become famous soon enoughVtec_Wat will become famous soon enoughVtec_Wat will become famous soon enough
Looks awesome man, I love the color. Have fun with it
Vtec_Wat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 09:48 PM   #35
1sicws6
JDM bum

1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to 1sicws6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoofersnet View Post
LOL.. I know, what's funny is it's true.. I couldn't touch with Mike's 750.. but with Jessica's 636 that was lowered, it was perfect.. So, that'll be my bike of choice probably if I ever get one.

Yeah, that bike is slammed. I loved how that bike felt. Rode it up my driveway a few times LOL.
1sicws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:15 PM   #36
SpoonyGT
Motorboatin SOB

SpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to all
Nice looking bike! Congrads.

#teamgrocerygetter
2007 300c - Slow Old People Car
2005 Cobalt SS/SC - Slow Ricer Car
SpoonyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:02 AM   #37
R/T
Violent Accelerator

R/T will become famous soon enoughR/T will become famous soon enoughR/T will become famous soon enough
Green ZX12's are faster.......

There were 2 of them at E water Friday, just hard parking - a *rough* green one and a nicer black / gold.

Best of all it's NOT a Busa....

Good find, cool bike.....
1989 LeBaron GTS Turbo II/555 5speed < 1 of 268
1991 Shadow ES 2.5 Turbo 5 speed Convert
1987 LeBaron 2.2 Turbo 5 speed Coupe
GS1428 Car Tire Bike 8.85 @ 145
Yamahammer RZ350 Drag 11.45 @ 112
Honduh Hawk GT Roadracer

Serious Wood II....
R/T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:05 AM   #38
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

apocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant future
That's a fancy lookin motorcycle you got there...

Subscribe to my YouTube faggots...
http://www.youtube.com/user/apocalypse7011?feature=mhum
apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:59 AM   #39
P
german scheisse

P has a spectacular aura aboutP has a spectacular aura aboutP has a spectacular aura aboutP has a spectacular aura aboutP has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to P
It has a bird catcher....

thats so awesome....

nice bike
P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:11 AM   #40
Rogue Vette
Compensating Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Looks great Jeremy. Be safe!

Btw, you didn't tell me you had 2 Corvettes

Thanks Buddy. Yeah one for me and one for Waffles when he comes over.

R/T, I saw the green one and jesus, "rough" is a loose term. Someone needs to put that bike out of it's misery. Was that your RZ I saw there?

P, yes the Ram air system is um...large is a nice way to put it.

Thanks again guys. Till I put plates on the Vette again, I'll likely be sporting the bike at cruises.