Helmets - Page 4 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Bikes & Hogs

Old 02-16-2009, 09:36 PM   #61
P
german scheisse

P has a spectacular aura aboutP has a spectacular aura aboutP has a spectacular aura aboutP has a spectacular aura aboutP has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to P
Bike temp test is a fng cakewalk... With any lick of common sense you should be able to get 90% of the questions right. Are you gonna register for the classes? My insurance wont cover me unless I take them... Bastards...

stg 2: let the breaking of shit commence!
P is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2009, 06:01 AM   #62
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Not taking the classes. insurance is 23 a month. lol Now i just need some warm weather to take her out. Got her all polished up and ready to go.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:46 AM   #63
Dunc
BCICAN

Dunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Dunc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
Plus i go to work at like 530 so nobody is on road yet.

FYI, the temps test for bike license was the funniest test ever.
That'll suck if you get a ticket for going to work when it's dark. Especially since it's a short distance.
Dunc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2009, 11:03 AM   #64
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Not in KY, only restrictions with temps here is no passanger and you have to wear helmet. Everything else is fine. I asked the officer there at the license place. Night and highway riding is fine with temps. When i got mine in ohio you werent allowed to do that.
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 08:18 AM   #65
Dunc
BCICAN

Dunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Dunc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
Not in KY, only restrictions with temps here is no passanger and you have to wear helmet. Everything else is fine. I asked the officer there at the license place. Night and highway riding is fine with temps. When i got mine in ohio you werent allowed to do that.
Ohio=gay then.
Dunc is offline   Reply With Quote