people to ride with... - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Bikes & Hogs

Old 01-14-2009, 12:46 PM   #21
mikeyb
Im kind of a big deal

mikeyb will become famous soon enoughmikeyb will become famous soon enoughmikeyb will become famous soon enoughmikeyb will become famous soon enough
gxxr 1000 2001.....pics? y not... balanced blueprinted. degreed cams. power commander geared... custom paint votex triple tree and rear sets... im sure threr is more i just havent gotten all the info on it yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Daver View Post
Soooo, what'd ya get?
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2009, 12:59 PM   #22
Dunc
BCICAN

Dunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Dunc
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
gxxr 1000 2001.....pics? y not... balanced blueprinted. degreed cams. power commander geared... custom paint votex triple tree and rear sets... im sure threr is more i just havent gotten all the info on it yet
You do own it though, right? I'd hate (by hate I mean love) to see another fiasco like the G35 dude.
Dunc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:36 PM   #23
CivVtec
CSS regular

CivVtec is on a distinguished road
Hey i'm always down to ride or work on the bikes whenever, if u guys ever need help or just want the company shoot me a pm or something, anything about bikes i love!

Old 01-14-2009, 01:48 PM   #24
mikeyb
Im kind of a big deal

mikeyb will become famous soon enoughmikeyb will become famous soon enoughmikeyb will become famous soon enoughmikeyb will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
You do own it though, right? I'd hate (by hate I mean love) to see another fiasco like the G35 dude.

i have the title. ... what happened with g35 dude?
mikeyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 04:05 PM   #25
DavidBaustert
Banned

DavidBaustert is on a distinguished roadDavidBaustert is on a distinguished road
I've got a 1960 panhead...If you guys dont mind a harley I'll come ride.
DavidBaustert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 04:07 PM   #26
mikeyb
Im kind of a big deal

the more the merrier!
Old 01-14-2009, 09:34 PM   #27
Dunc
BCICAN

Dunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
the more the merrier!
Damn straight! We can have a CSS get together this spring/summer and all head out to bike night if you want.

EDIT: yeah, you're really close to me Mike. I'm just up the road a bit from you in West Chester. David, what part of Dayton are you in? I'm up there all the time since my parents live up there.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:33 PM   #28
DavidBaustert
Banned

DavidBaustert is on a distinguished roadDavidBaustert is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Damn straight! We can have a CSS get together this spring/summer and all head out to bike night if you want.

EDIT: yeah, you're really close to me Mike. I'm just up the road a bit from you in West Chester. David, what part of Dayton are you in? I'm up there all the time since my parents live up there.
I'm a MEE student at UD. I live just outside of campus. I've got a buddy with a 1998 YZF 600R who lives right off cinday road in west chester too. We definitely need to go riding.
Old 01-15-2009, 04:44 PM   #29
Hot Rod
The Emperor

Hot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hot Rod
Bitches, sign up for trackdays... Once bluegrass had sign ups I signed up for the first event... Didn't even bother asking any of my buddies if they wanted to go, that was an after thought

BTW, coolest add banner we've had yet

Fuck, might make it my sig. And damn it, it looks sexy, but I'd prolly lay it down trying to kill myself. Hence why I didn't buy the '07 Repsol.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:29 PM   #30
mikeyb
Im kind of a big deal

what all is required to attend a track day with a bike?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod View Post
Bitches, sign up for trackdays... Once bluegrass had sign ups I signed up for the first event... Didn't even bother asking any of my buddies if they wanted to go, that was an after thought

BTW, coolest add banner we've had yet

Fuck, might make it my sig. And damn it, it looks sexy, but I'd prolly lay it down trying to kill myself. Hence why I didn't buy the '07 Repsol.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:39 PM   #31
Hot Rod
The Emperor

Hot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
what all is required to attend a track day with a bike?
Balls of titanium...

Full suit, helm, gloves, boots, back protector (sometimes optional).

Good set of tires, 70% or better for street (can get 2-3 trackdays out of a pair of streets), 80% or better for race.

Removal or tape up all glass (not the windscreen obviously), no mirrors.

Some places require you to change fluids from glycol mix to water/wetter. All race class require this from what I've seen.
Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:26 PM   #32
Dunc
BCICAN

Quote:
Balls of titanium...

Full suit, helm, gloves, boots, back protector (sometimes optional).

Good set of tires, 70% or better for street (can get 2-3 trackdays out of a pair of streets), 80% or better for race.

Removal or tape up all glass (not the windscreen obviously), no mirrors.

Some places require you to change fluids from glycol mix to water/wetter. All race class require this from what I've seen.
I'm signing up for the July STT at Bluegrass:) The back protector is optional in level 1, but after that you supposed to have one. You also need to remove or tape the bolts on the license plate.

The easiest way is to just got to STT's website and review their rules.
Old 01-16-2009, 04:32 PM   #33
DavidBaustert
Banned

My bike doesn't like cornering too much...lol
Old 01-16-2009, 06:42 PM   #34
Dunc
BCICAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBaustert View Post
My bike doesn't like cornering too much...lol
This guy doesn't have much of an issue hahahahaha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSVg3Gg4LmA&fmt=18
Old 01-16-2009, 06:53 PM   #35
Tugboat
CSS adict

Tugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of light
These two either. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF5Cttoi7dY
my car when its done all motor will at the slowest run a mid 10 i'll put my title on that. i'm not building a stock motor or a street legal car. i'm building a real 4 cyl not like most of the kids that think when you throw a gsr or a single in a car with some headers and a chipped ecu it's fast.

Tugboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 12:45 AM   #36
mikeyb
Im kind of a big deal

rite on. i will look into getting a full suit. do they make them in fat? and from what i hear there will be another quaker steak and lube in colerain? so will they have a bike night as well or will they leave that to the one in milford? i just cant wait to get out and ride this new bike!!!!
Old 01-17-2009, 12:54 AM   #37
Hot Rod
The Emperor

Quote:
You also need to remove or tape the bolts on the license plate.
Really gay to leave that shat on.

No back protectors is just asking for a life in a chair. Next worst thing to splattering your brains on the road without a helmet is rolling your ass around in a wheel chair because you didn't have a back protector. Can't really put a price tag on safety gear, IMO.
Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 12:55 AM   #38
RTE117
RIP Hot Rod

RTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really nice
You guys are nuts. I'm sticking to a cage from now on. I won't even ride my cruiser. That way I can drive like a maniac and just bounce around inside the car when I fuck up.

RTE117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 01:25 AM   #39
Dunc
BCICAN

Quote:
Really gay to leave that shat on.

No back protectors is just asking for a life in a chair. Next worst thing to splattering your brains on the road without a helmet is rolling your ass around in a wheel chair because you didn't have a back protector. Can't really put a price tag on safety gear, IMO.
I definitely agree. I'll be taking the plate off, but the mounting bracket stays put since it's a pain in the dick to install/remove.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:33 PM   #40
bkvette98
It broked...

bkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to bkvette98
I just picked up a 07 R6, so as soon as its 50* or so out i'm down to meet up to ride... I live in West Chester, and it looks like a few of you guys are in/near the west chester area...
bkvette98 is offline   Reply With Quote