my first track day! - Page 3 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Bikes & Hogs

Old 12-24-2007, 03:34 PM   #41
Mannon
No car.

Mannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Mannon
Got mine at Beechmont too. Didn't have the bike I wanted, ordered it in pretty quickly. Then after I bought it, any customer service after that was pretty crapy. They got my money so who cares right.
Mannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2007, 05:20 PM   #42
ftblplyr46
CSS adict

ftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to ftblplyr46
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevysmallblock View Post
Got mine at Beechmont too. Didn't have the bike I wanted, ordered it in pretty quickly. Then after I bought it, any customer service after that was pretty crapy. They got my money so who cares right.
I wouldnt suggest buying parts from there either. Check their prices compared to anyone elses. I just wanna give them a big But they basically did that to me
ftblplyr46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 05:29 PM   #43
notworthy

notworthy is on a distinguished road
beechmont's bikes are assembled wear i work, if you bought them in the last year i might have assembled it.....i dont know if the dealer gives you the set up sheets that we give them, they have build numbers on them and with the number you can tell who assembled it
notworthy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2007, 05:55 PM   #44
Mannon
No car.

Mannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Mannon
Oh dear god in that case I'm selling mine asap. Lol jp
Mannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 05:58 PM   #45
notworthy

hahahaha im actually good at my job....its hard to beleive yes but crotch rockets are pretty simple to assemble
Old 12-24-2007, 10:36 PM   #46
ftblplyr46
CSS adict

ftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by boatanchor View Post
hahahaha im actually good at my job....its hard to beleive yes but crotch rockets are pretty simple to assemble
Well if you assembled a 2007 Charcoal gray R6, chances are you might have put mine together. Was wondering why there were pieces hanging off of it
Old 12-24-2007, 10:40 PM   #47
notworthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftblplyr46 View Post
Well if you assembled a 2007 Charcoal gray R6, chances are you might have put mine together. Was wondering why there were pieces hanging off of it
ive put together a few hundred gray 07 r6's yamaha bikes/atvs are my favorite so i do alot of them....r6's are simple though its one tree bolt 4 windshield grommets 4 ten mm for the mirrors and a 5 allen for the seat....that and its all inspected before it leaves..usually i do the inspections!!!
Old 12-25-2007, 03:16 AM   #48
spoolinawd27

spoolinawd27 is on a distinguished road
Go to www.clintoncountymotorsports.com doods are cool there, they all race there and share the same passion for it as us.Bought mine in the crate assy.my self I trust no one when it comes to my bikes.

Me and my guys are going to do some track days this summer (08) if any one wants to tag along

Ps: r6messagenet is the shit, best group of guys. r6fourms just not as tight

Last edited by spoolinawd27; 12-25-2007 at 03:20 AM.. Reason: cause
spoolinawd27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 03:31 AM   #49
notworthy

we build for clinton county too.....you guys all buy shit that i may have put together......
Old 12-25-2007, 10:05 AM   #50
ftblplyr46
CSS adict

As said before, Id love to hit up the track, but man Id be nervous as all hell. I think Id like to take that beginner class that I saw they have there.
Old 12-25-2007, 11:42 AM   #51
spoolinawd27

The track days are all mixed btween 1,2,3 sessions with beginners and racers and most have a class to boot,plus the track officals will help you when ever you need all of my guys + me have been riding for 8+ years so dont worry all is good !! Just ride within your limit learn and speed and knees will come

ps: Did you steal my bike out of my shop?
Old 12-25-2007, 12:27 PM   #52
Hot Rod
The Emperor

Hot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hot Rod
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftblplyr46 View Post
I think Id like to take that beginner class that I saw they have there.
You don't have much of a choice with some event organizers. However, its highly recommended and most will give you an option after lunch to switch classes if you're good enough.

I kinda regret not moving up when I did Putnam. My friend and I were lapping everyone repeatedly. It sucked cuz you'd run into a pack of people that would slow you down and throw you off your vibe. But in the end it was still worth it. Didn't ruin the experience at all.

Video
Heres some footage, in fact the only footage my douchebag friend got of us at the track. We didn't have camera mounts so its only a bystander's perspective. I'm pissed, my buddy only got the first 3 heats so we were slow as balls or got stuck in packs. The only footage from any of the other heats is the very very beginning where my g/f recorded it with her lil digi cam, think it was from the 4th heat.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 12-25-2007 at 12:34 PM..
Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 11:52 PM   #53
spoolinawd27

^Yea it sucks to get stuck behind slower riders at the track.