f20b/h22 axle and idle help - Page 3 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Honda / Acura Discussions

Old 10-05-2011, 10:47 PM   #41
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfisher View Post
Should I bring up what you drive and where you live?

What I drive and where I live mean little about my status. But since everyone is so worried about it....

I could drive something a lot newer and better looking, but at 70,000+ miles a year it doesn't make sense. Buy something used and replace it every two years. The roads I drive daily are hard on suspension parts, so why destroy a new car?

Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2011, 11:00 PM   #42
RMXmitch

RMXmitch has a spectacular aura aboutRMXmitch has a spectacular aura aboutRMXmitch has a spectacular aura aboutRMXmitch has a spectacular aura aboutRMXmitch has a spectacular aura aboutRMXmitch has a spectacular aura about
Pretty sure you use Prelude base model axles.. same length as B series shafts, just need to switch the outter cups to fit your 32mm hubs. IIRC.

edit.. or I believe you can use b-series axles with prelude inner cups also.. either way. There is no OEM axles that drop right in.

Last edited by RMXmitch; 10-05-2011 at 11:01 PM..
RMXmitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 12:44 AM   #43
DEL SLW
Obbie1

DEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DEL SLW Send a message via Yahoo to DEL SLW
Should've just did what I told you to do, many months ago, then you wouldn't have needed this thread.

Last edited by DEL SLW; 10-06-2011 at 12:46 AM..
DEL SLW is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2011, 10:09 AM   #44
4DooR_SuprA
Fancy Lancer

4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice
Of course Robbie . I knew making this thread you would chim in eventually.
4DooR_SuprA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:00 PM   #45
DEL SLW
Obbie1

DEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DEL SLW Send a message via Yahoo to DEL SLW
lol, but of course.

but to add more confusion to the mix. i remember way back in the day, people used a mix match of 90-93 integra axles for H series swaps. I only did a couple, and like Bone said, it depends on the mounts too; so i have no clue on what you need for it to work properly without any issues.
DEL SLW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:14 PM   #46
jfisher

jfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to jfisher Send a message via MSN to jfisher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista Bone View Post

What I drive and where I live mean little about my status. But since everyone is so worried about it....

I could drive something a lot newer and better looking, but at 70,000+ miles a year it doesn't make sense. Buy something used and replace it every two years. The roads I drive daily are hard on suspension parts, so why destroy a new car?
Trust me, no one is worried about your status. I just thought the irony of you calling someone a brokedick was hilarious.

2013 Cruze Eco 1.4T 6MT
1993 Mustang
2007 Yamaha R1
jfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 10:50 PM   #47
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
I'm far from broke, after losing nearly everything, I'm a tightwad.
Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:56 AM   #48
4DooR_SuprA
Fancy Lancer

4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice
Looked under the car yesterday. Midshaft says "93 accord"
Old 10-10-2011, 11:25 AM   #49
4DooR_SuprA
Fancy Lancer

I am starting to think its got an f series trans ...