Newb - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Ford Discussions

Old 05-18-2011, 11:19 AM   #1
Pitbull1052
CSS newbie

Pitbull1052 can only hope to improve
Newb
Yup another newb! Just thought i'd give a breif into. I'm on Stangbangerz as well. I've heard alot about this site and thought I'd check it out. I currently have a 1989 Mustang GT 347 T-56 car I just finished rebuilding the motor for it. about two weeks away from having it tuned I can't wait!

I live on the eastside of town
work by the airport
Pitbull1052 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2011, 11:20 AM   #2
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

DonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to behold
are you the rapper by any chance?

Fucking Ricers
DonnieTsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:27 AM   #3
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Eat shit ricer!

Old 05-18-2011, 11:29 AM   #4
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

DonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnick View Post
Eat shit ricer!
just so you know, I'm getting a tshirt made that says that, then on the back it will say copywrite coolnick
DonnieTsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:50 AM   #5
Pitbull1052
CSS newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieTuscani View Post
are you the rapper by any chance?

nope not a rapper but I do know a few.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:53 AM   #6
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
here we go again

Racing from a roll is like beating off...sure its fun but its not the real thing.
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:00 PM   #7
bkvette98
It broked...

bkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to bkvette98
Welcome! Good to see another Mustang ricer on here! I'm also on sbz...it's a bit different here btw!
Put on your flame suit, take your lashings and have fun!
bkvette98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:05 PM   #8
Pitbull1052
CSS newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkvette98 View Post
Welcome! Good to see another Mustang ricer on here! I'm also on sbz...it's a bit different here btw!
Put on your flame suit, take your lashings and have fun!

No doubt lol what's up with calling us ricers?
Old 05-18-2011, 12:06 PM   #9
Nati
Baller

Nati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to all
Holy shit older than Cool Nick ricer.........welcome
Old 05-18-2011, 12:07 PM   #10
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
he said "us" like your in a secret society

we are calling YOU a ricer
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:10 PM   #11
Pitbull1052
CSS newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelin View Post

he said "another Mustang ricer" is why I said us....
Old 05-18-2011, 12:12 PM   #12
Penny
Banned

Penny is infamous around these partsPenny is infamous around these partsPenny is infamous around these partsPenny is infamous around these partsPenny is infamous around these partsPenny is infamous around these partsPenny is infamous around these partsPenny is infamous around these partsPenny is infamous around these partsPenny is infamous around these partsPenny is infamous around these parts
Your shit looks to be 4x4 status
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:21 PM   #13
redmike
ginger

redmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to all
Welcome
redmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:29 PM   #14
fallout
Lurks Mostly

fallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to fallout
Welcome!
fallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:31 PM   #15
Rogue Vette
Compensating Mod

Rogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Rogue Vette
Welcome.
Rogue Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:36 PM   #16
bkvette98
It broked...

bkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to bkvette98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelin View Post

Post some pictures and more info on your heap!
bkvette98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:39 PM   #17
ej1bmx
Haz 0 El Es Ex

ej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to behold
Welcome! Any pics of your car??

edit: already beat to it, but welcome!
Old 05-18-2011, 12:44 PM   #18
Pitbull1052
CSS newbie

I'll post some pics soon but here's a little info, 1989 GT 347 I just build within the last month. Eagle 4340 forged crank, JE dished pistons, Flowtec custom ground cam, Vic Jr's, 1/6, Systemax intake, 42lb squirters, 90mm TB, 90mm 04 Cobra mass air, 04 Cobra T-56 upgraded to Viper spec, 4:10's, UPR coil overs on all 4 with Strange 10 ways, Snow meth injection, Novi V1000 (getting ready to sell) wideband, 18" FR500's. Car was taken down to a bare shell, everything either new or rebuilt since the original build the car has about 5,000 miles on it.
Old 05-18-2011, 12:49 PM   #19
SpoonyGT
Motorboatin SOB

SpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to all
Sounds like a fun car welcome.
SpoonyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:59 PM   #20
ej1bmx
Haz 0 El Es Ex

ej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to behold
Nobody calling out 40 rolls yet...?
ej1bmx is offline   Reply With Quote