New to this site. - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Dodge / Mopar Discussion

Old 11-27-2007, 09:27 PM   #1
Cmanb22

Cmanb22 is on a distinguished road
New to this site.
I live in Mt Washington. I have a Silver 2004 SRT4.
Cmanb22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2007, 09:29 PM   #2
96clipsers
1,000 posts club

96clipsers is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the site.

93 tsi, 01 eclipse spyder, 97 f150 4x4, 69 stang ,95 gst, 99 eclipse, I bought a house Woo Hoo----Gone, alot of talons and eclipses and others.
96clipsers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 10:08 PM   #3
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Oh jesus christ not another one.

Old 11-28-2007, 12:34 AM   #4
TurboJay

TurboJay is on a distinguished road
Welcome I wonder how many people I will keep seeing with these cars... I thought I was gettin something somewhat rare when I bought mine.
TurboJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:23 AM   #5
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmanb22 View Post
I live in Mt Washington. I have a Silver 2004 SRT4.
Mods?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboJay View Post
Welcome I wonder how many people I will keep seeing with these cars... I thought I was gettin something somewhat rare when I bought mine.
Jokes on you.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:43 AM   #6
TurboJay

let me guess srtforums are down lol. You posted in like every thread tonight big
Old 11-28-2007, 01:48 AM   #7
RTE117
RIP Hot Rod

RTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really nice
There's an orange one that has been sitting at Kroger on SR74 for a while now. Two wheels look painted and the FMIC has a big ass dent.

RTE117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:52 AM   #8
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Quote:
let me guess srtforums are down lol. You posted in like every thread tonight big
I have to catch up after a long day on the town, just got back from our photo op. Look at my post count, it's not abnormal. I rarely post on the Neon forums.
Old 11-28-2007, 01:53 AM   #9
TurboJay

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTE117 View Post
There's an orange one that has been sitting at Kroger on SR74 for a while now. Two wheels look painted and the FMIC has a big ass dent.

Ghetto srt
Old 11-28-2007, 01:55 AM   #10
bigwoofersnet
Click.

Leave my Neon alone! It's a "little" bruised and beaten... it's the parts car right now.
Old 11-28-2007, 01:55 AM   #11
RTE117
RIP Hot Rod

RTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really nice
That's yours? Why is it just sitting there?
RTE117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:56 AM   #12
bigwoofersnet
Click.

Because with my new Neon, there's not enough parking spaces because we have a million cars.. it's not there anymore though.
Old 11-28-2007, 01:59 AM   #13
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Hey guy! I beat you in the crappy Civic!

RIP - Vinny, Hotrod, Ahmed, Blacklist...
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 02:00 AM   #14
bigwoofersnet
Click.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
I thought that was him.. I asked him on the Neon forums, but he didn't respond.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:03 AM   #15
TurboJay

lol nothing like parking at kroger cause you cant fit anymore cars in your driveway, you sound like me. slow civic, truck, van, old dsm that I cant get running, my srt.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:04 AM   #16
TurboJay

Quote:
are you talking to me lol
Old 11-28-2007, 02:04 AM   #17
bigwoofersnet
Click.

Quote:
are you talking to me lol
No, he's talking to the new guy.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:42 PM   #18
Cmanb22

Quote:

If I remember correctly my car was still intact after our short little run. I wouldnt call it beating me, side by side with you leaving in third and me in fourth. I had a good time and looking foward to more.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:47 PM   #19
Cmanb22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoofersnet View Post
I thought that was him.. I asked him on the Neon forums, but he didn't respond.
I wrote you back, just joined srtforum.com. I thought that was your car at kroger.The black looks good though.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:50 PM   #20
LittleRed
Shift_Mazda

LittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to LittleRed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmanb22 View Post
The black looks good though.
wonder how long till he destroys this one
jk waffles

Old turbo rx-7
miata in progress
dodge aries dd
06 mazdaspeed 6
xbl game tag:littlered1988
LittleRed is offline   Reply With Quote