VW Harlequins - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Audi/VW

Old 03-15-2010, 10:13 PM   #1
TheDatsunKid
Common Sense My Anti-Rice

TheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to TheDatsunKid Send a message via Yahoo to TheDatsunKid
VW Harlequins
apparently these were a rare factory limited edition...the ricer in me likes them

http://www.stanceiseverything.com/20...vw-harlequins/

Old 03-15-2010, 10:27 PM   #2
Tugboat
CSS adict

Tugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of light
I think those things are absolutely faggot.
my car when its done all motor will at the slowest run a mid 10 i'll put my title on that. i'm not building a stock motor or a street legal car. i'm building a real 4 cyl not like most of the kids that think when you throw a gsr or a single in a car with some headers and a chipped ecu it's fast.

Tugboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:36 PM   #3
TheDatsunKid
Common Sense My Anti-Rice

TheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to TheDatsunKid Send a message via Yahoo to TheDatsunKid
it's probably the ONLY car that this old school Momo steering wheel would have a chance of looking correct in.

TheDatsunKid is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2010, 10:53 PM   #4
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
seeing that car makes me wanna play Simon.

Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:01 PM   #5
kydc2
CSS newbie

kydc2 is on a distinguished road
Looks like something a stoner would want to drive...
kydc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:12 PM   #6
Scar Bro
dat woo woo

Scar Bro is just really niceScar Bro is just really niceScar Bro is just really niceScar Bro is just really niceScar Bro is just really niceScar Bro is just really niceScar Bro is just really niceScar Bro is just really niceScar Bro is just really nice
I'd drive one but I'm a ricer so I guess I don't count lol
Scar Bro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:14 PM   #7
Basil
c'mon son

Basil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Basil
Where's Jeff?
Basil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:58 PM   #8
shiftdrift
Banned

shiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these parts
saw one the other day.
shiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:10 AM   #9
99slobra
Fa Sho

99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough
I guess its cool but its not for me..
Old 03-16-2010, 12:12 AM   #10
shiftdrift
Banned

shiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these parts
unless they have more than 1 color variation....the op picture isn't a real one. the one i posted had the original sheet in the window. they only made 275 i believe.
shiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:37 AM   #11
Tugboat
CSS adict

Tugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of light
Yes, there were 5 color variations I believe.
Tugboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:14 AM   #12
antwon6420
Is Your Father

antwon6420 will become famous soon enoughantwon6420 will become famous soon enoughantwon6420 will become famous soon enoughantwon6420 will become famous soon enough
I have always been a fan of these just because of how rare they are. BUT, I don't know if I would drive one.
antwon6420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:16 AM   #13
slapstick
The Galvinizer

slapstick has a spectacular aura aboutslapstick has a spectacular aura aboutslapstick has a spectacular aura aboutslapstick has a spectacular aura aboutslapstick has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to slapstick
I'd rock it. Only bone stock tho more of a collectors piece than anything.
slapstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:18 AM   #14
1sicws6
JDM bum

1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to 1sicws6
Remember seeing one of these in the wagenwerks film and thought it was just some vw thing that they did and painted their shit like that lol.
1sicws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:32 AM   #15
Widebody
2,000 posts club

Widebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Widebody
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftdrift View Post
unless they have more than 1 color variation....the op picture isn't a real one. the one i posted had the original sheet in the window. they only made 275 i believe.
It was just randonly in a parking lot with the window sticker still in it? I think they are pretty cool although i dont think i could own one. VW just through together whatever body panels left and made a few hundred cars
Widebody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:56 AM   #16
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basil View Post
Where's Jeff?
Old 03-16-2010, 04:50 AM   #17
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widebody View Post
IVW just through together whatever body panels left and made a few hundred cars
Stoned Germans????
Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:48 AM   #18
Red Sleeper
All time 4x4

Red Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Red Sleeper
I like them.. Only for the fact that they are retarded rare..
Red Sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:08 AM   #19
jdubya
MPG What?

jdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to behold
I had a parts car that was titled as a Harlequin. Looks like it a repaint from a dealer that couldn't unload it.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:37 AM   #20
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Somebody on SWOV had one from what i remember. still may have it. Odd cars and collectors but still slow. Think they only had the 2.0 in them. actually, the first pic you have one here is his i think. Jdub, was is badclown that had that one?