Tw- 06 c55 amg - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Cars for sale

Old 08-14-2012, 07:56 AM   #1
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Tw- 06 c55 amg
Model- 06 C55 AMG
Mileage- 95xxx
Price- 16700 obo
Name- Dan
Location- NKY
Contact- pm me here

Figured I would try here if anyone interested.

Since little one almost here, I realized I may need a bigger car. So thinking of selling the c55. Only had since April but it is an awesome car. Engine is very strong. No problems with it. Bought at Mercedes in Columbus. Great maintenance history with the car. Has 95k on it now but runs like new car. This car was owned by Pepsi executive in Cincy under Pepsi ownership so always taken care of. Only thing I've changed is installed k&n filters. Has every option available on this c class.

Navigation
Xenon lights
Heated seats
6 disc changer
Aux input for iPod
Rear auto sun visor
200 mph speedo
Car was over 60k new
Interior is near perfect!

Only issue is paint peel on rear wheels.

Underneath of car is extremely clean.

Looking for 16700 obo which is under at kbb for good condition which it is for private party sale.
Suggested retail at dealership is 20k!

If interested let me know.
Car has been at the strip. It's fast. 13.30 at 107. Few mods and you could have 12 second car!
Definitely a sleeper.

Last edited by Biturbowagon; 08-14-2012 at 08:04 AM..
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2012, 11:20 AM   #2
Brrcats
Powerhouse of Deliverance

Brrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to all
how many kids do you already have? I figure two kids can get into the back of this just fine
Brrcats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:27 AM   #3
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
None yet, but this baby seat big and only fits in middle of back seats and gets in way of pimp lean

Old 08-14-2012, 11:32 AM   #4
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
My wife's TSX manages with 2 car seats...

though it leaves room for zero cargo space for "stuff" since a double stroller will take up the whole trunk.

But that is why we have a "family" SUV for when we need cargo space with kids in tow.

I am the 53%
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:34 AM   #5
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

This car has very little rear seat space. Ill never buy an suv though.
Unless porsche turbo. Lol
Old 08-14-2012, 11:35 AM   #6
Nati
Baller

Nati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to all
Pontiac G6 fits 2 car seats with ease this should have no issues
Old 08-14-2012, 11:38 AM   #7
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Toddlers seats will be fine. Its this base and rear facing seat thats freakin huge

Ill get pic later. It works fine. I just like room. Hence my tank wagon.

Like i said, just testing water here

Last edited by Biturbowagon; 08-14-2012 at 11:47 AM..
Old 08-14-2012, 11:54 AM   #8
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati View Post
Pontiac G6 fits 2 car seats with ease this should have no issues
Ill buy a pontiac when juicy buys an Audi wagon. Lol
Old 08-14-2012, 12:01 PM   #9
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to srt21
Yew our dum
srt21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:02 PM   #10
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to srt21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
Ill buy a pontiac when juicy buys an Audi wagon. Lol
I'd rock a G8 in a heartbeat.
srt21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:44 PM   #11
jdubya
MPG What?

jdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to behold
Wait till my new ride comes so I can roll on this. Then sell it.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:57 PM   #12
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

I heard the viper may be gone. What ya getting? I wanna roll on clints c5!
Im just thinking of selling mine. Not in stone. It fits car seat fine but just cramped.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:17 PM   #13
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Quote:
Originally Posted by srt21 View Post
I'd rock a G8 in a heartbeat.
What about a g6? Would you rock that?
Old 08-14-2012, 02:21 PM   #14
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
Only when he's feelin fly.
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:29 PM   #15
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

I could see him in a g6 vert.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:53 PM   #16
jdubya
MPG What?

jdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
I heard the viper may be gone. What ya getting? I wanna roll on clints c5!
Im just thinking of selling mine. Not in stone. It fits car seat fine but just cramped.
It's still here. Might add another performance sedan to the stable and sell the Golf. lol TT is gone though.
jdubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:00 PM   #17
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Yeah saw that. She like the new ride?
Performance sedan like m5/m3?
Old 08-14-2012, 03:10 PM   #18
BryanG
Ricer

BryanG is a jewel in the roughBryanG is a jewel in the roughBryanG is a jewel in the roughBryanG is a jewel in the roughBryanG is a jewel in the roughBryanG is a jewel in the roughBryanG is a jewel in the roughBryanG is a jewel in the roughBryanG is a jewel in the rough
Would you say acceleration is comparable to like a 80's yamaharley?? Time slips only tell so much..
BryanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:28 PM   #19
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Pulls on civics at the track!
Old 08-14-2012, 03:37 PM   #20
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Dude a Honda Odyssey can fit 2 car seats with ease, this should have np.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote