Just a little smoke - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Media Center

Old 06-01-2012, 10:01 AM   #1
Brrcats
Powerhouse of Deliverance

Brrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to all
Just a little smoke
I'm usually not one for this type of shenanigans since tires are expensive, but considering these were starting to show some cords and I had new ones delivered, I figured I was good to tear these up a little.

Brrcats is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2012, 10:29 AM   #2
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22

I am the 53%
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:32 AM   #3
jdm_kcar
Chronic Bater

jdm_kcar is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_kcar is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_kcar is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_kcar is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_kcar is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_kcar is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_kcar is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_kcar is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_kcar is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_kcar is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_kcar is a glorious beacon of light
It looks so much better when its the tires and not the clutch.

Old 06-01-2012, 10:51 AM   #4
Brrcats

Brrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm_kcar View Post
It looks so much better when its the tires and not the clutch.
lol, I saw that video, was fuckin brutal
Old 06-01-2012, 11:16 AM   #5
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
Brrcats burnout > Juicy burnout.
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:28 PM   #6
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Yeah you just eat shit ricered juicy to infinity and beyond.

Old 06-01-2012, 12:38 PM   #7
08 Vette
1,000 posts club

08 Vette has a spectacular aura about08 Vette has a spectacular aura about08 Vette has a spectacular aura about08 Vette has a spectacular aura about08 Vette has a spectacular aura about08 Vette has a spectacular aura about
Nice Vid, What tires did you get? I almost ready for a new set.
Old 06-01-2012, 01:25 PM   #8
Brrcats

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnick View Post
Yeah you just eat shit ricered juicy to infinity and beyond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08 Vette View Post
Nice Vid, What tires did you get? I almost ready for a new set.
I went with the Michelin Pilot SS in 345/30/19, and 285/35/18

I went to get them put on yesterday, but they guy who does the big tires didnt show up. I did get to see the tires though. Stacked up they were about 5ft tall.
Old 06-01-2012, 02:24 PM   #9
96eclipse
1,000 posts club

96eclipse is on a distinguished road96eclipse is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 96eclipse
To bad you don't live in deer park I could of helped you out getting them mounted/balanced
96eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:50 PM   #10
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
345s! Fml

Lol nice burnout
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 03:54 PM   #11
Brrcats

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96eclipse View Post
To bad you don't live in deer park I could of helped you out getting them mounted/balanced
Yeah, the 1.5 hour drive back to cincy wouldnt be good for this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
345s! Fml

Lol nice burnout
I'm actually really excited for the 345s. I've heard great things from people who've bumped up to that size. Not that 50mph rolling burnouts arent fun, but I'd rather have drip at that point.
Old 06-01-2012, 03:57 PM   #12
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brrcats View Post
Yeah, the 1.5 hour drive back to cincy wouldnt be good for this weekend.

I'm actually really excited for the 345s. I've heard great things from people who've bumped up to that size. Not that 50mph rolling burnouts arent fun, but I'd rather have drip at that point.
I didn't know she had the GI Joe kung fu grip.

coolnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 04:21 PM   #13
RyanR

RyanR will become famous soon enoughRyanR will become famous soon enoughRyanR will become famous soon enough
Quote:
wow!
Old 06-01-2012, 04:22 PM   #14
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
That song is so sublime...wait wat?
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 07:14 PM   #15
08 Vette
1,000 posts club

08 Vette has a spectacular aura about08 Vette has a spectacular aura about08 Vette has a spectacular aura about08 Vette has a spectacular aura about08 Vette has a spectacular aura about08 Vette has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brrcats View Post

I went with the Michelin Pilot SS in 345/30/19, and 285/35/18

I went to get them put on yesterday, but they guy who does the big tires didnt show up. I did get to see the tires though. Stacked up they were about 5ft tall.
That's the same combo I've been looking at. I pretty sure that's what I'll go with. Could you post afew pics when you get them?
08 Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:38 AM   #16
Brrcats

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08 Vette View Post
That's the same combo I've been looking at. I pretty sure that's what I'll go with. Could you post afew pics when you get them?
No prob, i'll post up a few later on. The rears fill up the wheel well pretty well now. The ride is noticeably nicer and the grip is definitely increased. I havent launched it on the street yet, but I never lost traction in 2nd at WOT.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:32 AM   #17
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
My 335s are still worthless in 2nd gear on the street :(
Old 06-04-2012, 12:42 PM   #18
Brrcats

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicedH22 View Post
My 335s are still worthless in 2nd gear on the street :(
what are you running? also you have a fair amount more HP to the wheels than I
Old 06-04-2012, 02:03 PM   #19
JuicedH22
Best I know of

Toyo RA1's

Next set will be some mickeys.... see if that helps
Old 06-05-2012, 08:50 AM   #20
Brrcats

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicedH22 View Post
Toyo RA1's

Next set will be some mickeys.... see if that helps
yeah, i think that would put you into a good situation. gotta start watching out for that rain though. are you daily driving the vette?