Viper web sites? - Page 3 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 09:47 PM   #41
Interceptor_TTZ
2,000 posts club

Interceptor_TTZ is just really niceInterceptor_TTZ is just really niceInterceptor_TTZ is just really niceInterceptor_TTZ is just really niceInterceptor_TTZ is just really niceInterceptor_TTZ is just really niceInterceptor_TTZ is just really niceInterceptor_TTZ is just really niceInterceptor_TTZ is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoofersnet View Post
I whickity-waxed one, does that count?
LOL, no it doesn't little man.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2011, 09:57 PM   #42
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interceptor_TTZ View Post
LOL, no it doesn't little man.
I guess you calling me little man, makes you feel like a big one?
Old 05-08-2011, 10:05 PM   #43
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
Yea waffles isn't a little man. He is fairly rotund, chubby even. He is just also very short.

Old 05-08-2011, 10:08 PM   #44
ForceFed
Fu(k (ivility

ForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to ForceFed
Tall as they are wide comes to mind. (I'm a fat guy, I can make this joke)
Old 05-08-2011, 10:10 PM   #45
Interceptor_TTZ
2,000 posts club

Interceptor_TTZ is just really niceInterceptor_TTZ is just really niceInterceptor_TTZ is just really niceInterceptor_TTZ is just really niceInterceptor_TTZ is just really niceInterceptor_TTZ is just really niceInterceptor_TTZ is just really niceInterceptor_TTZ is just really niceInterceptor_TTZ is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoofersnet View Post
I guess you calling me little man, makes you feel like a big one?
Not really just jabbing back at you, and "stooping to your level" before I start my work week.
Old 05-08-2011, 10:54 PM   #46
Schoopenhimer
-5000Points IRL

Schoopenhimer is infamous around these partsSchoopenhimer is infamous around these partsSchoopenhimer is infamous around these partsSchoopenhimer is infamous around these partsSchoopenhimer is infamous around these partsSchoopenhimer is infamous around these partsSchoopenhimer is infamous around these partsSchoopenhimer is infamous around these partsSchoopenhimer is infamous around these partsSchoopenhimer is infamous around these partsSchoopenhimer is infamous around these parts
Lol @ me = Randy513

Just because two articulate well spoken people don't like you doesn't mean that it is some conspiracy that I made a bunch of names on here just to talk shit to you.

If you are so sure that Randy513 is me, why don't you file a libel suit for the whack shit he posted a while back and by doing so subpoenaing the ISP records to match up the IPs used to a customer account.
Not me dip shit.

And I caution you to post threats of violence, even though I am a million percent sure they hold no weight what so ever. (Especially when your "rage" towards me is based on wildly inaccurate assumptions.)

Last edited by Schoopenhimer; 05-08-2011 at 11:01 PM.. Reason: I kant talk good
Old 05-08-2011, 11:11 PM   #47
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to srt21
Quote:
Not really just jabbing back at you, and "stooping to your level" before I start my work week.
god damn you are just above everyone.... How dare you come to our level!!! GTFO
2006 Civic SI (reliable and awesome)
2003 Honda CRV
Old 05-08-2011, 11:56 PM   #48
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Quote:
Oh, that's what you're doing? Gotcha.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:38 AM   #49
Brrcats
Powerhouse of Deliverance

Brrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to all
Old 05-09-2011, 08:46 AM   #50
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

DonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brrcats View Post
LOL

Fucking Ricers
Old 05-09-2011, 09:58 AM   #51
quadturbopower

quadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by srt21 View Post
It's a hard ladder to climb lol

Last edited by quadturbopower; 05-09-2011 at 10:00 AM..
Old 05-09-2011, 10:04 AM   #52
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
So. . . . really, why is everyone giving Gary so much shit lately?
Old 05-09-2011, 10:22 AM   #53
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roca Fella Bryan View Post
So. . . . really, why is everyone giving Gary so much shit lately?
CSS still in winter mode with all the rain recently. No racin=hate! lol

Dont worry, CSS is like Ten Second Tom! They will all forget everything soon.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:52 AM   #54
Interceptor_TTZ
2,000 posts club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoopenhimer View Post
Lol @ me = Randy513

Just because two articulate well spoken people don't like you doesn't mean that it is some conspiracy that I made a bunch of names on here just to talk shit to you.

If you are so sure that Randy513 is me, why don't you file a libel suit for the whack shit he posted a while back and by doing so subpoenaing the ISP records to match up the IPs used to a customer account.
Not me dip shit.

And I caution you to post threats of violence, even though I am a million percent sure they hold no weight what so ever. (Especially when your "rage" towards me is based on wildly inaccurate assumptions.)
Quit playing us for stupid we all know who you are, and you caution me??? You think theres no weight pm me bitch, then let take care of business. Quit posting in my threads and I've told you time and time again I'm not gay and you can't suck my dick.

Again man up and take it to pm you pussy face bitch.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:54 AM   #55
Interceptor_TTZ
2,000 posts club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
CSS still in winter mode with all the rain recently. No racin=hate! lol

Dont worry, CSS is like Ten Second Tom! They will all forget everything soon.
Like I'm going to hang out with a people I don't like? My name isn't Kemp.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:57 AM   #56
Interceptor_TTZ
2,000 posts club

Quote:
Originally Posted by srt21 View Post
You failed to see my point, stooping to shit talking is what I said. The guy just happens to be 5 foot 2 and with a major complex. Guess because he's so short?
Old 05-09-2011, 12:01 PM   #57
Interceptor_TTZ
2,000 posts club

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincySVT View Post
Why don't you hunt down that blue first gen in west chester that drives like a retard. I see him daily on Union Center racing soccer moms and Hondas at every light.
That's funny I work, eat, and workout up here and I'm yet to see this retard you speak of. I guess if I give it some gas you'll be posting about me next eh?
Old 05-09-2011, 12:07 PM   #58
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Old 05-09-2011, 12:30 PM   #59
Nati
Baller

Nati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to all
WTH is going on here
Old 05-09-2011, 12:36 PM   #60
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

DonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to behold
this is just not entertaining anymoe
Closed Thread