2000 Civic SI H22A - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Cars for sale

Old 04-05-2010, 12:12 AM   #21
Tugboat
CSS adict

Tugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost View Post
8000 is negotiable, 3500 will buy you a stock si all day with 120k plus miles at best. I've put in alot of work and money into this car and feel that the price is fair. Like I said the price is negotiable. This is my second car so I am in no hurry to sell it for stupid cheap. Black Si's are hard to find, the miles are low, and the car is clean.
You my friend, are correct.

A friend of mine just picked up an immaculate, 135k mile, honda service recorded, 2 owner 00 SI for $3k.

Like previously stated, $5500 car homeboy.
my car when its done all motor will at the slowest run a mid 10 i'll put my title on that. i'm not building a stock motor or a street legal car. i'm building a real 4 cyl not like most of the kids that think when you throw a gsr or a single in a car with some headers and a chipped ecu it's fast.

Tugboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2010, 01:06 AM   #22
Boost
CSS newbie

Boost is on a distinguished roadBoost is on a distinguished road
I have not seen one ad for a 99 -00 si for under 5500 anywhere reguardless of the condition of the car
Could someone please offer me a few examples of this? Based on the prices and cars I have seen listed, my price seems fair to me, and its also negotiable.
Boost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:13 AM   #23
Speed Kills
SYR

Speed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Speed Kills
Quote:
I have not seen one ad for a 99 -00 si for under 5500 anywhere reguardless of the condition of the car
Could someone please offer me a few examples of this? Based on the prices and cars I have seen listed, my price seems fair to me, and its also negotiable.
I did post a direct quote from the previous owner that built the car having agreed to a $5300 price tag........

"...I'm just not in the habit of seein' the Chevy work against a two-bit piece of junk..."

'99 Sportychop, '86 Jetta GLTD, '63 Comet, '55 Chivvy.
Speed Kills is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2010, 12:31 PM   #24
Boost
CSS newbie

When i bought the car, it was in rough but running shape hence why I bought it cheaper than I have it listed. I have put alot of wrench time and money into this car and the value has increased over where it was before. The car is now excellent condition and I have it priced accordingly. If you are not interested in buying it, stay out of my thread.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:10 PM   #25
Boost
CSS newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugboat View Post
You my friend, are correct.

A friend of mine just picked up an immaculate, 135k mile, honda service recorded, 2 owner 00 SI for $3k.

Like previously stated, $5500 car homeboy.
my friend just bought a unicorn off a wizard for 50 bucks. whats your point
Old 04-05-2010, 03:47 PM   #26
ullBsorry
You all make me laugh

ullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
I'm open to trades as well. I'm looking for a TJ wrangler or a 600cc+ steet or touring bike + cash depending on the bike. A YJ plus cash might work too.
I could buy a k swapped civic for less than $8k bro....might wanna drop that price down bout $2k...I dont see how this is a $8k h22 Si.

I had a fully built and swapped h22 92 EG and I sold that for $5k. Explain how yours is $8k...just curious.
At least this idiot gets it
ullBsorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:29 PM   #27
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ullBsorry View Post
I could buy a k swapped civic for less than $8k bro....might wanna drop that price down bout $2k...I dont see how this is a $8k h22 Si.

I had a fully built and swapped h22 92 EG and I sold that for $5k. Explain how yours is $8k...just curious.
So you had a 92 but the other post of your old hatch is a 93?
The Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:01 PM   #28
HONDUH
IS DTFITB 4SHO

HONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura about
Yeah I had a lambo and sold it for 4 gazillion doll hairs...

Who cares about what you have had/sold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Kills View Post
Negative. A proper shift should be performed with your right foot on the floor, no need to worry about "keeping the revs up."

Bandwagon #07.
2004 GTO
HONDUH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 08:19 AM   #29
Speed Kills
SYR

Speed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Speed Kills
Quote:
When i bought the car, it was in rough but running shape hence why I bought it cheaper than I have it listed. I have put alot of wrench time and money into this car and the value has increased over where it was before. The car is now excellent condition and I have it priced accordingly. If you are not interested in buying it, stay out of my thread.
Care to elaborate on both points? I've bought and sold from Austin before, and remember this car being pretty straight forward the last time I saw it....
Speed Kills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:06 AM   #30
ullBsorry
You all make me laugh

ullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by IllegalDreams View Post
So you had a 92 but the other post of your old hatch is a 93?
Yeah you dumbass. It IS a 92...dumbass kid listed it as a 93. Moron
He listed false internals and shit....omg so that means it would be possible for him to list the wrong year of the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HONDUH View Post
Yeah I had a lambo and sold it for 4 gazillion doll hairs...

Who cares about what you have had/sold.
Stfu queer

Last edited by ullBsorry; 04-06-2010 at 10:08 AM..
Old 04-06-2010, 10:30 AM   #31
SpoonyGT
Motorboatin SOB

SpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to all
8k is lsx territory which is a hell of a lot better than a civic.

Last edited by SpoonyGT; 04-06-2010 at 10:34 AM..
SpoonyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:00 AM   #32
Boost
CSS newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Kills View Post
Care to elaborate on both points? I've bought and sold from Austin before, and remember this car being pretty straight forward the last time I saw it....
The car was running, but not well when i bought it. The wiring was a nightmare. I have gone through the whole car and redone all the connections. I redid all of the grounds and put alot of new wire in. Alot of the interior was not correct. I replaced alot of clips and clamps that hold interior panels. The car had numerous dings and dents which have all been fixed. There were all kinds of seals and gaskets leaking, which have all been fixed, the motor had to be pulled to do so. I installed an audio system which it did not have, and fixed a broken window regulator. I also took a claybar to it and spent an entire weekend getting the paint into good shape. The wheels have also been refinished. This car has been all of the way stripped down and I have redone quite a bit to make it right.

I am not dogging on Austin in any way, I have just put alot of work into this car and it is in way better condition than when I bought it.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:07 AM   #33
Boost
CSS newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoonyGT View Post
8k is lsx territory which is a hell of a lot better than a civic.
Cool, thanks for you opinion. Once again, if you are not interested in buying the car, please stay out of my thread. And once again 8K is negotiable.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:20 AM   #34
Boost
CSS newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
I think I saw this thing on Craigslist and liked it alot. I thought I remember it being up for $6500, but could be wrong.

Either way, decent car.
When I originally put the ad up I meant to list it for 7500 firm, but i typed 6500 by accident. Once I realized it I revised the ad to 8000 obo. I'll take 7500 for it though. And I am also interested in trades as well.

Thanks for the props on the car.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:25 PM   #35
HONDUH
IS DTFITB 4SHO

HONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura about
Bahahah He called me a queer, lolz
HONDUH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:20 PM   #36
ullBsorry
You all make me laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by HONDUH View Post
Bahahah He called me a queer, lolz
Wanna be bottom?
Old 04-06-2010, 08:09 PM   #37
Boost
CSS newbie

Alright new price $7500 or best offer, for all of you price haters . Also open for trades.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:22 PM   #38
VtecFreePrelude
Who cares what this says

VtecFreePrelude will become famous soon enoughVtecFreePrelude will become famous soon enoughVtecFreePrelude will become famous soon enoughVtecFreePrelude will become famous soon enough
for comparison...
http://www.kbb.com/kbb/UsedCars/Pric...uizConditions=
excellent shape and stock everything
mods do not make your car worth more... the opposite is true
if this were all stock in this shape then i could see(not easily) maybe 6500 to 7000
with all the work we have to take your word on that you fixed i would say 5500 is a bit high. dont get me wrong sweet car and awesome engine(im biased) but theres nothing overly special to make it 8k

you know there arent a lot of show out there that can segway from skull f*cking polar bears- jon stewart
VtecFreePrelude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 01:59 AM   #39
Boost
CSS newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VtecFreePrelude View Post
for comparison...
http://www.kbb.com/kbb/UsedCars/Pric...uizConditions=
excellent shape and stock everything
mods do not make your car worth more... the opposite is true
if this were all stock in this shape then i could see(not easily) maybe 6500 to 7000
with all the work we have to take your word on that you fixed i would say 5500 is a bit high. dont get me wrong sweet car and awesome engine(im biased) but theres nothing overly special to make it 8k

Kelly blue book is nowhere near accurate at putting a value on a vehicle, especially a modified one. The only thing you can do is guage the market based on what similar cars are selling for.

These are the first two Si's listed on hondamarketplace

99 si- worse shape, b16 with a built head 7500
http://www.hondamarketplace.com/show....php?t=2740132

99 si- red, 50,000 more miles than my chassis 6,700
http://www.hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2746271

Based on this I would say my price is spot on at 7500 obo

Please keep negative comments to yourself if you are not interested in buying it.

Last edited by Boost; 04-07-2010 at 02:25 AM..
Old 04-07-2010, 08:01 AM   #40
TheDatsunKid
Common Sense My Anti-Rice

TheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to TheDatsunKid Send a message via Yahoo to TheDatsunKid
Those two cars you posted are also STILL for sale, and will be for awhile. Just sayin...and as far as staying out of your thread...EAT SHIT OVERPRICED RICER :)
TheDatsunKid is offline   Reply With Quote