Honduh :mad5: DO NOT LOAN HIM MONEY!!! - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Buyer / Seller Feedback

Old 05-26-2010, 05:56 PM   #1
dcteg_68torino
CSS newbie

dcteg_68torino is on a distinguished roaddcteg_68torino is on a distinguished road
Honduh :mad5: DO NOT LOAN HIM MONEY!!!
So to start off I didn't want it to come to this but people need to know what kind of person he is.
This is how it went down i had the 2000 SS Camaro and we worked out the trade over the phone. he had the 2000 civic SI. Over the phone we had agreed to trade miy SS for his SI with him giving me a grand.
He called me 2 hours before and told me that his bank was closed and he only had 400 with him. I said no big deal, lets get the trade done and you can send me the money in the mail the next day. We both agreed that was fine. We meet in Greensburg Indiana in a parking lot. Looked over each others cars and I noticed the tires were so shot it was not even funny.... needless to say i told him if he came up with a total of 1200 we had a deal... he was cool and stoked to get the SS.... so he gave me the 400 cash and we moved on...
We spoke the following day and he told me he had the money but his school loan was due and asked if i could wait a week longer for it... i said sure no big deal... a week goes by and we talk Ö.he tells me that he's broke right now, but his birthday is coming up and it will only be another week or two... once again i say no biggie take care of your bills and get it to me when you can...
WEEKS go by and i here nothing.... i talk to him via text message and he tells me he'll pay me my 800 when he gets his taxes back... im starting to get pissed off by this time...
THREE months later i posted in his thread about him selling the SS
link https://cincystreetscene.com/forums/s...t=59157&page=2
i simply say how nice the car is and someone needs to buy it so he can pay me the money he owes me... he sends me a txt telling me to stop bashing him on his thread and if i say anything else Iíll never see my money..
later that week he tells me via txt that he has my money and he will send it out the next day.... a week goes by...nothing.... no mail no anything....
then he texts me and says he gave it to his mom...she must not have mailed it... so this is what Iíll do.. Iíll send you 400 in the mail and then call me and let me know that you got it and Iíll send you the rest...
well a month later and he has completely stopped answering calls and texts...
SO BUYERS BE WARE DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!!!!
PS if your reading this i have already talked to my coworkers wife. She is a attorney and she's already explained to me what to do.
SO if i don't hear from you by tonight i will be going to Greensburg Indiana court house to file a law suit against you... the proof is in the text i have emailed every one of them and have them printed and ready... so lets break this down... you owe me 800... call me and pay me what you owe or we can do this the hard way...
i file a law suite and get my 800... plus court cost... a couple of hundred bucks... plus my lost wages due to having to screw with this...EXÖ. driving to Greensburg tomorrow. setting a hearing another day... the hearing day... ect... so it will only cost you 800 to do whatís right...or a couple of grand to ATTEMPT to dodge it...

Last edited by dcteg_68torino; 05-26-2010 at 08:36 PM..
dcteg_68torino is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2010, 06:01 PM   #2
Speed Kills
SYR

Speed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Speed Kills

"...I'm just not in the habit of seein' the Chevy work against a two-bit piece of junk..."

'99 Sportychop, '86 Jetta GLTD, '63 Comet, '55 Chivvy.
Speed Kills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:05 PM   #3
Ampypants
Man whore club

Ampypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ampypants
I am not sure, but you may scare him with saying you are going to sue, but unless you have a written contract signed by both parties.....I doubt it will work.

Just a heads up, double check with an attorney before you take it to court and loose even more money......

Old 05-26-2010, 06:07 PM   #4
CASANOVA
Just the Tip...

CASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampypants View Post
I am not sure, but you may scare him with saying you are going to sue, but unless you have a written contract signed by both parties.....I doubt it will work.

Just a heads up, double check with an attorney before you take it to court and loose even more money......
He stated that he already spoke with an attorney...
CASANOVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:09 PM   #5
Ampypants
Man whore club

Ampypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ampypants
Quote:
Originally Posted by CASANOVA View Post
He stated that he already spoke with an attorney...
I saw that....but I would just double check...I mean he has been shafted already, would hate to see him lose more.

Last edited by Ampypants; 05-26-2010 at 06:12 PM..
Ampypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:10 PM   #6
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

apocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant future
I would suggest learning some proper spelling before trying to get your point across. But I agree, that's shitty.

Subscribe to my YouTube faggots...
http://www.youtube.com/user/apocalypse7011?feature=mhum
apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:15 PM   #7
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
God damn. Put his ass on the spot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:30 PM   #8
sxShep
Hamster Assassin

sxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sxShep
I don't sign a car over to ANYONE without having money... that's a no-brainer
Old 05-26-2010, 07:40 PM   #9
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
^^^this......dumbass.
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:44 PM   #10
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
I might of considered having the attorney start this thread, there are so many spelling and punctuation errors my head almost imploded.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:49 PM   #11
Hot Rod
The Emperor

Hot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hot Rod
^^^ I dunno what's worse, the OP or actual legal jargon.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:13 PM   #12
RTE117
RIP Hot Rod

RTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really nice
That's a kick in the dick.
RTE117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:45 PM   #13
Squale iii
Palshctib

Squale iii is infamous around these parts
I've gotten this vibe from him ever since I saw him try to sell that Cobra or whatever when it had a salvage title... Good luck. And hopefully you've learned your lesson from this... Nobody is trustworthy, cash is king. Don't take their word unless you REALLLY know them.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:45 PM   #14
dcteg_68torino
CSS newbie

dcteg_68torino is on a distinguished roaddcteg_68torino is on a distinguished road
Say what you want... i was sitting at my desk in between customers while i posted this... yea, it has some spelling errors...
I’m not trying to scare him into doing anything... you don't need a written contract these days. It's know as Breach of a verbal contract. add the text messages in the mix and according to my co workers wife that’s a strong case... what does he have... uhuhuhuh.... NOTHING... just trying to let people know what kind of person he really is...
As far as giving someone a car prior to payment in full i should have know better. but I’ve dealt with him before and never had a issue.... plus I sell cars for a living and we spot people all the time... guess i should have known better ...
dcteg_68torino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:01 PM   #15
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
yea since you have proof he said he owed you the money and show the judge it came from his number....you will win.....i have already been through something like this
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:18 PM   #16
xander
2,000 posts club

xander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to xander
Dude has a case. I have sat in a courtoom for hours watching cases just like this. Also watch a lot of judge judy mofo! He has a case but is it worth it? I mean before you posted this you could have murdered this fool and chopped him in into little pieces and threw then in the river..
xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:20 PM   #17
cincySVT
Damn Krauts

cincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by xander View Post
Dude has a case. I have sat in a courtoom for hours watching cases just like this. Also watch a lot of judge judy mofo! He has a case but is it worth it? I mean before you posted this you could have murdered this fool and chopped him in into little pieces and threw then in the river..
Hahaha
cincySVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:46 PM   #18
Nati
Baller

Nati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to all
I think the real crime here is you traded a ss for a si
Old 05-26-2010, 11:02 PM   #19
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Quote:
Originally Posted by nati View Post
i think the real crime here is you traded a ss for a si

+ |23[]D
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:16 PM   #20
dsmgod24
1,000 posts club

dsmgod24 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampypants View Post

Wrong, verbal contract can hold up just as well as a written contract. On top of that he has text messages that states that he still owes the money on the verbal agreement. So he will be fine to make a case of it to get his money.

570awhp pump gas (old worn out engine)
New engine making great power.
dsmgod24 is offline   Reply With Quote