mazdaspeed 6 question - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Mazda Discussions

Old 01-30-2012, 04:39 PM   #21
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
waffles couldnt beat your mom in a minivan. Come on now. lol

Waffles you know i have a hatred for Mazda that goes deep.

The day i even step foot on the kings mazda lot to look at a car, is the day evolved and kemp are respected members of CSS.

Last edited by Biturbowagon; 01-30-2012 at 04:41 PM..
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2012, 04:44 PM   #22
meatmarket
Wheel Man

meatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoofersnet View Post
Lol @ an Audi owner giving maintainence concerns to someone...
Lol'ing at someone who can barely change their own oil...
Old 01-30-2012, 06:20 PM   #23
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatmarket View Post
Lol'ing at someone who can barely change their own oil...
You're an idiot. Why would I get my hands dirty, and pay for oil and filters when the service is provided to me for free? Not to mention the added bonus of the dealership having all my service records if I ever needed them? So tell me dumbass, what are you laughing at again?

Last edited by bigwoofersnet; 01-30-2012 at 06:26 PM..
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-30-2012, 06:41 PM   #24
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Yes!! I've missed the shit talk!
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:02 PM   #25
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Think what he is saying is that Waffles would not be able to do own change. And rfb, I don't think you could even find your filter.
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:26 PM   #26
meatmarket
Wheel Man

meatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
You're an idiot. Why would I get my hands dirty, and pay for oil and filters when the service is provided to me for free? Not to mention the added bonus of the dealership having all my service records if I ever needed them? So tell me dumbass, what are you laughing at again?
My point exactly douchebag...
Oh noes my car wont start, better speed dial the dealer for a tow and diag..

I do love sissy boys like you though, your inept automobile knowledge will be putting my child through college!

Go eat another ham sammich fatty..

Last edited by meatmarket; 01-30-2012 at 07:31 PM..
meatmarket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:34 PM   #27
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Quote:
My point exactly douchebag...
Oh noes my car wont start, better speed dial the dealer for a tow and diag..

Go eat another ham sammich fatty..

In all of that, you had a point? You're not very smart, are you? Let's see, when a cars under warranty you typically go to the dealership, you know, because its covered under warranty.. Not that you understand what a warranty is, because you drive and old piece of shit. And yes, ham sandwiches made me fat. Your wit and intelligence are baffling.

Let me make sure I put an at the end of my post so people will think what I said is funny...

Old 01-30-2012, 07:42 PM   #28
bigwoofersnet
Click.

Oh wait, you had an edit. Sorry your brain works so slow you have to come back minutes later to add to your post. You called me a sissy, good one. I know this is a hard concept for you to grasp because of your pile, but some car don't require a lot of maintainence. Not to mention you would never touch my car, I pay worthwhile people to do that.
Oh... Almost forgot.

Last edited by bigwoofersnet; 01-30-2012 at 07:45 PM..
Old 01-30-2012, 07:45 PM   #29
meatmarket
Wheel Man

Nvm, you are so right. Carry on.

I am just a monkey with a wrench who knows nothing. But alas, I am not fat, have a great life. And enjoy seeing my feet.

Tootles..

Last edited by meatmarket; 01-30-2012 at 07:55 PM..
Old 01-30-2012, 08:01 PM   #30
bigwoofersnet
Click.

Quote:
Nvm, you are so right. Carry on.

I am just a monkey with a wrench who knows nothing. But alas, I am not fat, have a great life. And enjoy seeing my feet.

Tootles..
Stupid edits. Your original post had so much ammo... Dangit. At least you know when to quit, have to give you that.

Old 01-30-2012, 08:34 PM   #31
meatmarket
Wheel Man

Cheers!
Old 01-30-2012, 08:58 PM   #32
jdubya
MPG What?

jdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by srt21 View Post
True story.....
Hey Don King, let the little guy set up his own loss. Unless you're trying to take the attention of me steam rolling that pile of yours.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:08 PM   #33
bigwoofersnet
Click.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Hey Don King, let the little guy set up his own loss. Unless you're trying to take the attention of me steam rolling that pile of yours.
The new WRX's are quick, the Mazda does pretty well from a roll though. But I haven't straced in forever, I don't even think I remember how.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:17 PM   #34
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light
What do the speed 3's trap?
Old 01-30-2012, 09:27 PM   #35
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to srt21
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
I'm not worried. Better mod that turd so it can beat a stock Z.
srt21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:29 PM   #36
Nati
Baller

Nati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon01GT View Post
Beavers
Old 01-30-2012, 09:54 PM   #37
bigwoofersnet
Click.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon01GT View Post
With me driving like mid 90's... Lol. But scoots like a 105ish car on the highway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati View Post
Beavers
"like"
Old 01-30-2012, 10:38 PM   #38
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to srt21
Quote:
With me driving like mid 90's... Lol. But scoots like a 105ish car on the highway

"like"
Lets STRACE!!! You'll probably beat my Z but it should be close ish....
2006 Civic SI (reliable and awesome)
2003 Honda CRV
srt21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:00 PM   #39
shdw on th sun
sarcasshole

shdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
And rfb, I don't think you could even find your filter.
I lol'd a little
Old 01-31-2012, 06:11 AM   #40
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
And rfb, I don't think you could even find your filter.
So you threw some shocks on an Allroad. Shit guys, look out, we've got a master mechanic in here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote