TX2K11 - Vids and Pics - Page 5 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Media Center

Old 03-23-2011, 09:18 PM   #81
faStE-R
i wanna go fast

faStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to all
he didnt want to drag race his car down there because he didnt want to break it. so we were all giving him shit for it and he gave in on sunday.............. first launch and striped the ring gear in the diff...

Old 03-23-2011, 10:52 PM   #82
YBE2FAST
Outsider

YBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the rough
Lol yeah ill post pics when I get on the lap top. Sucks but o well its my falt wat can I say. Just upgrade the whole thing and spend a few days learning how to launch properly
YBE2FAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 03:03 AM   #83
TurboCelica
Bonehead Golfer

TurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of light
my turbo lost an oil seal down there not sure if that counts as broken lol

Old 03-24-2011, 08:19 PM   #84
slvrbackls1
CSS regular

slvrbackls1 is a jewel in the roughslvrbackls1 is a jewel in the roughslvrbackls1 is a jewel in the roughslvrbackls1 is a jewel in the roughslvrbackls1 is a jewel in the roughslvrbackls1 is a jewel in the roughslvrbackls1 is a jewel in the rough
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn_TDieDANg

TX2K11 15min vid
Old 03-25-2011, 09:12 PM   #85
YBE2FAST
Outsider

YBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the rough
my mishap

05 GSXR 1000
Old 03-25-2011, 09:14 PM   #86
evil8
Meatcurtains

evil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to all
That ain't gonna buff out.

xtremeoutlawseries.com
evil8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 11:22 AM   #87
HATEMENOW
Im just playin.

HATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to HATEMENOW Send a message via Yahoo to HATEMENOW
poor you, always something with your car.. damn.
good luck bro.
Old 03-26-2011, 11:39 AM   #88
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to srt21
thats a bit extreme weight reduction....
2006 Civic SI (reliable and awesome)
2003 Honda CRV
srt21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 12:04 PM   #89
YBE2FAST
Outsider

well u see i was thinkin if i removed most the teeth from the ring gear it would allow the pinion to have more friction when contacting the ring gear due to more contact space making it stronger and less likely to break when launching on 20 psi..... lol i knew the gear set was going to break, going with a 6 speed rear end and set up once i get the cash. hopefully it dont take to long want to make the cincy speed dyno day.
Old 03-26-2011, 12:34 PM   #90
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to srt21
Lmao! Good luck man
srt21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:10 PM   #91
jfisher

jfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to jfisher Send a message via MSN to jfisher
Awesome quality video here. Sorry if it's already been posted, I did a quick check. Must be nice to be a baller:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxTAbxIAMU4

2013 Cruze Eco 1.4T 6MT
1993 Mustang
2007 Yamaha R1
jfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:48 PM   #92
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfisher View Post
awesome quality video here. Sorry if it's already been posted, i did a quick check. Must be nice to be a baller:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxtabxiamu4
sick!!

RIP - Vinny, Hotrod, Ahmed, Blacklist...
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 11:17 PM   #93
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Doe
Sweet sig mike, think its big enough? lol.