CSS Calendar Results Thread - Page 3 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 11-01-2007, 04:49 PM   #41
jdubya
MPG What?

jdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to behold
Yay, lucky #13.

Old 11-01-2007, 05:37 PM   #42
Nick
Free hugs

Nick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of light
So I'm confused?

12 months in a year.. but 16 cars?
Old 11-01-2007, 05:41 PM   #43
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
They have 16 month calenders.

RIP - Vinny, Hotrod, Ahmed, Blacklist...
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2007, 06:11 PM   #44
Nick
Free hugs

Nick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
They have 16 month calenders.
I never heard of one... .
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 06:16 PM   #45
sohcej1
1,000 posts club

sohcej1 is on a distinguished road
woot! i didn't come in dead last! ....just 36th
sohcej1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 07:14 PM   #46
sxShep
Hamster Assassin

sxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sxShep
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohcej1 View Post
woot! i didn't come in dead last! ....just 36th
haha .. ur very funny
Old 11-01-2007, 07:16 PM   #47
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Other than the 2 Supra's, I would say that's a good list.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 07:29 PM   #48
Nick
Free hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoofersnet View Post
Other than the 2 Supra's, I would say that's a good list.
..... .. .
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 07:46 PM   #49
sohcej1
1,000 posts club

sohcej1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxShep View Post
haha .. ur very funny

ahhhh...shit.

just think! if the first 2 batches of 16 don't make the shoot...we'll be in like flint!
sohcej1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 07:55 PM   #50
CarpeDiem73456
Flip It Offroad

CarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to CarpeDiem73456
looks like its going to be a good calender... have you figured how much they are gunna cost yet?
CarpeDiem73456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:02 PM   #51
sxShep
Hamster Assassin

sxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sxShep
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohcej1 View Post
ahhhh...shit.

just think! if the first 2 batches of 16 don't make the shoot...we'll be in like flint!
lol i'm just messing with you, i could care less .. i didn't even vote for me, there are way more worthy cars on here
sxShep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:53 PM   #52
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2jzNick View Post
..... .. .
Well, that's not really what I meant, I worded it wrong.. I meant, other than there being 2 Supra's on the same calender.. But, you both have gorgeous cars so it's not a total loss. ;op
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 09:46 PM   #53
YBE2FAST
Outsider

YBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the rough
thanks for the votes. Im still up for an all supra shot if that would open more spots
YBE2FAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:36 PM   #54
MR2Don
Z OH SHIT

MR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MR2Don
I made the list, should have installed my volks sooner would have maybe placed higher.

GL guys with the shoot. Wish MI EP made it to 10, Id have purchased a copy for Trav!

I like Robbie but I am not sure his 240 is worthy yet.
MR2Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:55 PM   #55
BTM

BTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR2Don View Post

the damn thing doesnt even have the right engine in it. not to mention it gets all hot and bothered.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:49 PM   #56
jdredd
1,000 posts club

jdredd is on a distinguished road
if walmart sold bulk 38 month calendars... i would have made it :(

woot for #38 spot!
jdredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 08:35 AM   #57
mayfieldfour

mayfieldfour is on a distinguished road
39th....Once again proving the Accord IS the bastard child of the tuner world!!

Congrads to those who make the calender. Certainly some worthy cars!
mayfieldfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 09:15 AM   #58
Rogue Vette
Compensating Mod

Rogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Rogue Vette
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdredd View Post
if walmart sold bulk 38 month calendars... i would have made it :(

woot for #38 spot!
I voted for ya'
Rogue Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 08:10 PM   #59
DEL SLW
Obbie1

DEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DEL SLW Send a message via Yahoo to DEL SLW
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR2Don View Post

i haven't been on the computer in days. and i miss all kinds of shit.

but yeah, i'd agree. from the outside, it doesn't look like shit. and the 2 different wheels... so i always have the "traction" wheels on the back. maybe in the next couple weeks i'll make it match on all 4 corners.

thanks for the votes!! what was my %, push?
DEL SLW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 08:21 PM   #60
Speed Kills
SYR

Speed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Speed Kills
Well I'll be......

Haha. Who gets to choose what month we get? LOL.

"...I'm just not in the habit of seein' the Chevy work against a two-bit piece of junk..."

'99 Sportychop, '86 Jetta GLTD, '63 Comet, '55 Chivvy.
Speed Kills is offline   Reply With Quote