Another vote for me..... - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 03-17-2013, 10:13 PM   #1
Ampypants
Man whore club

Ampypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ampypants
Another vote for me.....
Yes I am a cheap ass and I want to win!

So vote for me ladies!

http://woobox.com/ms3ubb/upload/261941
Ampypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2013, 07:31 AM   #2
Nati
Baller

Nati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to all
voted but what is it for
Old 03-18-2013, 10:34 AM   #3
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
that riced out 2000 is kickin' y0 azz!
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-18-2013, 10:38 AM   #4
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampypants View Post
Yes I am a cheap ass and I want to win!

So vote for me ladies!

http://woobox.com/ms3ubb/upload/261941
Link fixed so us Tapatalk folk can click it
Old 03-18-2013, 12:07 PM   #5
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
For those of us that arent in loop... which car? Lol
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:46 PM   #6
Nati
Baller

Nati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to all
Orange Beamer
Nati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 01:15 PM   #7
2007ShelbyCobra

2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts
vote button isnt working?
Old 03-18-2013, 02:07 PM   #8
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Works for me. Voted
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:20 PM   #9
93 red ls
1 Cam 1 Goal

93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to 93 red ls
voted.....for the little weiner dog, boy is it cute
Old 03-18-2013, 05:34 PM   #10
CASANOVA
Just the Tip...

CASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to all
Voted. That thing running yet?
CASANOVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:04 PM   #11
Ampypants
Man whore club

Ampypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ampypants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati View Post
voted but what is it for
A Ricer steering wheel give away

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloRice View Post
that riced out 2000 is kickin' y0 azz!
No kidding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASANOVA View Post
Voted. That thing running yet?
Yea it runs....just very slow....lol
Old 03-18-2013, 07:40 PM   #12
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

BadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura about
Voted... for the 2000.

I kidd.

BadeffinLSx is offline   Reply With Quote