Wanted free or cheap: 1 rim for a project - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Car parts

Old 10-23-2011, 11:12 PM   #1
redmike
ginger

redmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to all
Wanted free or cheap: 1 rim for a project
I have a stupid little project I want to do in the garage. I just need one aftermarket rim, offroad rim, or maybe a beadlock that I can get cheap or free. I don't need a set or anything...just 1. It doesn't have to be perfect either. If you have anything laying around let me know. It's much appreciated. I can pick it up.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited by redmike; 10-23-2011 at 11:14 PM..
redmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2011, 11:44 PM   #2
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by redmike View Post
I have a stupid little project I want to do in the garage. I just need one aftermarket rim, offroad rim, or maybe a beadlock that I can get cheap or free. I don't need a set or anything...just 1. It doesn't have to be perfect either. If you have anything laying around let me know. It's much appreciated. I can pick it up.

Thanks,
Mike
I have 1-2 Miata OEM Daisy wheels that is bent, was gonna turn it in for scrap. I used to have a 5 lug alum wheel but I think I scraped it.

Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:56 PM   #3
redmike
ginger

redmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to all
Ehh... I was kinda hoping for something less gay than a miata wheel... Haha. Thanks though. I would prefer something a bit wider than that.

Old 10-24-2011, 09:15 AM   #4
jfisher

jfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to jfisher Send a message via MSN to jfisher
I have an oem 17x9 03 cobra wheel I've had sitting around forever. It's in decent shape, $20.
jfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 09:52 AM   #5
redmike
ginger

^ that might work. Where should I meet up?
Old 10-24-2011, 12:14 PM   #6
jfisher

jfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to jfisher Send a message via MSN to jfisher
I'm actually in training over in winton hill this week, near Reagan and winton. I can meet you after work sometime? Hard to say since I'm training but I'd say 4:30 ish?
jfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:42 PM   #7
Ampypants
Man whore club

Ampypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ampypants
Let me guess, hose holder? That is what I am using my old wheel for lol
Old 10-24-2011, 03:02 PM   #8
redmike
ginger

Quote:
I'm actually in training over in winton hill this week, near Reagan and winton. I can meet you after work sometime? Hard to say since I'm training but I'd say 4:30 ish?
That would work good. I work 5 min from there and I get off work at 4:30. I can meet up tomorrow if that's cool. I'll PM you my number. Thanks.

Jeff, yea it's for a hose reel.