Audi allroad build-slow build! - Page 5 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Audi/VW

Old 03-29-2011, 08:34 PM   #81
Rogue Vette
Compensating Mod

Rogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Rogue Vette
Good luck with the build. Not something I would do but I understand it, and it should be decently quick even at 4200 pounds. Our S4 track car weighed in at almost 3900#'s and trapped 118.
Rogue Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2011, 09:20 PM   #82
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9cobra4 View Post
So now it's 4300lbs? lol it gained 100lbs in a couple hours...."girls" will do that from time to time.
Think actual weight is 4260. With your mom 4800. Lol
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:21 PM   #83
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
I have nothing nice to say, soooo....

RIP - Vinny, Hotrod, Ahmed, Blacklist...
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2011, 09:27 PM   #84
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Thanks mike
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:31 PM   #85
evil8
Meatcurtains

evil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
haha apparently. Actually i have a simple goal with this wagon, low 13s over 100 mph! lol .
Hey, thats fast enough to beat at least one of the local C5ZO6s.

xtremeoutlawseries.com
evil8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:38 PM   #86
leetfade
Back in it

leetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really nice
So when I beat that in my 240 I can call it a Corvette killer??
leetfade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:40 PM   #87
evil8
Meatcurtains

evil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by leetfade View Post
So when I beat that in my 240 I can call it a JuicedH22 Corvette killer??
With that small stipulation, yes.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:24 PM   #88
9cobra4
Some say...

9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all
haha that was cold evil8! Atleast he can back it up with some auto-x FTD's from my childhood.
9cobra4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 08:31 AM   #89
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Doe
Sucks having your thread clouded with bullshit doesn't it? This is exactly how I feel when I read a thread filled with you, evolved, and the rest of the goof troop.

Good luck with your build.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:41 AM   #90
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Haha the "goof troop".
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 08:57 AM   #91
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Doe View Post
Sucks having your thread clouded with bullshit doesn't it? This is exactly how I feel when I read a thread filled with you, evolved, and the rest of the goof troop.

Noted
Old 03-30-2011, 09:17 AM   #92
evil8
Meatcurtains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Doe View Post

Just because you are the size of a baby, it doesn't mean you need to cry like one. Although, I am down with the breast feeding.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:18 AM   #93
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
lol

Racing from a roll is like beating off...sure its fun but its not the real thing.
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:42 AM   #94
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Doe
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil8 View Post
Just because you are the size of a baby, it doesn't mean you need to cry like one. Although, I am down with the breast feeding.
Kevin Doe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 10:22 AM   #95
Larimer
CSSmakesyoudumb

Larimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Larimer
Quote:
Get those teats out, he's hungry.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:44 AM   #96
leetfade
Back in it

leetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really nice
I'm disappointed.. I've been looking for a screen shot from Liar Liar where Jim Carrey was making that suck face at the girl with the huge tits in the elevator but I can't find one!!! So fitting for this convo...
leetfade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:07 AM   #97
jdubya
MPG What?

jdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Pic of teets or GTFO.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:34 AM   #98
CASANOVA
Just the Tip...

CASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to all
Quote:
just because you are the size of a baby, it doesn't mean you need to cry like one. Although, i am down with the breast feeding.
lolz

Last edited by CASANOVA; 03-30-2011 at 11:53 AM.. Reason: Fuck, I kinda missed the nipple...
CASANOVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:50 AM   #99
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
yea he should get banned for that
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:51 AM   #100
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to srt21
I know this is Css AND I think its pretty dumb BUT jesus people.....
2006 Civic SI (reliable and awesome)
2003 Honda CRV
srt21 is offline   Reply With Quote