Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Media Center

Old 11-05-2012, 08:54 PM   #1
29psiHybrid
CSS newbie

29psiHybrid is on a distinguished road29psiHybrid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 29psiHybrid
Lurker with a Scion
My good friend and photographer of many of my cars Nate Stevens (aka Nate.Stevens) took some snaps of my car a couple weeks ago. His work turned out excellent as always! Be sure to check out his Flickr... http://www.flickr.com/photos/wearedaughters

Oh and the car was built to be driven, as seen here ... http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18110

Thanks for lookin!
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2012, 10:19 PM   #2
lpfan8278
1,000 posts club

lpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the rough
Awesome Pics Robbie, real question how does it compare to your old s2k?

Past Cars: 05' Subaru WRX, 05' Scion TC, 99' Honda Civic EX, 94' Infiniti G20
Past Photography Gear: Canon 50D Body, Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6, Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II
lpfan8278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:15 PM   #3
29psiHybrid
CSS newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan8278 View Post
Awesome Pics Robbie, real question how does it compare to your old s2k?

Thanks man!

That's a tough question, I'm assuming you're meaning without the turbo setup.

It's hard because I never tracked the S and never had sticky tires on it so I can't compare the limits of the cars. Around town they are very similar though. The main difference being the FR-S is a bit more practical but the motor isn't 'exciting' at all.
29psiHybrid is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2012, 11:34 PM   #4
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
Last picture: Are you scratching your head on why you bought that car? lol

Good looking pictures

Racing from a roll is like beating off...sure its fun but its not the real thing.
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:47 PM   #5
push
BAZINGA!

push With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSx
Send a message via AIM to push
I like everything about these cars, except their lack of power. Nice shots
Old 11-06-2012, 12:33 AM   #6
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
That's sick.

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:06 AM   #7
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of light
I like it
Old 11-06-2012, 05:57 AM   #8
29psiHybrid
CSS newbie

Thanks guys!

Quote:
Last picture: Are you scratching your head on why you bought that car? lol<br>
<br>
<br>
Given my recent car history you'd think but not this time. I think I was adjusting my hat. :)
29psiHybrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:39 AM   #9
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
I'm just giving you shit man lol.... Looks dope though
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:07 AM   #10
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Good lord, those things looks so damn good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:28 AM   #11
Wolf13
1,000 posts club

Wolf13 has a spectacular aura aboutWolf13 has a spectacular aura aboutWolf13 has a spectacular aura aboutWolf13 has a spectacular aura aboutWolf13 has a spectacular aura about
The aftermarket will be crazy for them from looking at SEMA this year.
Wolf13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:33 AM   #12
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Damn dude, you aren't much taller than that car are you?

I like the plates.

Old 11-06-2012, 10:05 AM   #13
9cobra4
Some say...

9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all
Lead Z-plan?
9cobra4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:18 AM   #14
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by push View Post
I like everything about these cars, except their lack of power.
same here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9cobra4 View Post
Lead Z-plan?
I hope you're fucking joking...
Old 11-06-2012, 10:51 AM   #15
jfisher

jfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to jfisher Send a message via MSN to jfisher
Pics are sick looking.

2013 Cruze Eco 1.4T 6MT
1993 Mustang
2007 Yamaha R1
jfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:02 AM   #16
Nati
Baller

Nati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9cobra4 View Post
Lead Z-plan?
Old 11-07-2012, 08:58 AM   #17
S14Daver
CSS adict

S14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to S14Daver
If I didn't need 4 doors I would have bought one of these, so sexy. Nice looking car OP.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:06 AM   #18
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
Yea sucks these make no power......but companies are having good luck making power with them, so that's a plus.
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:55 PM   #19
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to srt21
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Daver View Post
If I didn't need 4 doors I would have bought one of these, so sexy. Nice looking car OP.
Liar.... You can't handle rwd lol
srt21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:29 PM   #20
9cobra4
Some say...

9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon01GT View Post
same here

I hope you're fucking joking...
Lol I was, I was named after Vince Neil, different era, sorta. But I'm a big fan of big hair stuff.
9cobra4 is offline   Reply With Quote