Looking for a new toy - Page 4 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 07-24-2009, 07:34 AM   #61
jdubya
MPG What?

jdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to behold
Wow he traps 115 in that thing with an ECU upgrade? That's great!

Old 07-24-2009, 07:48 AM   #62
dunny
crazy neon owner

dunny is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dunny
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Wow he traps 115 in that thing with an ECU upgrade? That's great!
Yep and that is somewhat common for most who have the driver mod. The steptronics are quicker in the 1/4....I've been told that they shift so fast that they hold boost really well between the gears. And there is much less room for error of course, you just nail the launch and keep the foot on the gas. Someone compared it to the WOT shift feature the stage 1 and up SRT4's had. With the manual trans it is tough not to lose some boost in between shifts....but I still chose the manual trans as I enjoy the drive better overall. Of course I'll have mine down at e-water, tristate, and kilkare but I'm not too worried if it isn't the fastest 135i out there, but I am shooting for high 12's with only drag radials for mods

That particular car has been for sale for a while. If I hadn't already ordered mine and he dropped it to that price earlier then I'd be on my way to florida to pick it up instead of Germany. Those wheels are very nice and I love the black on red. He looks like a "car guy" based on the other cars in his amazing garage so I'm sure it has been taken care of.

'96 neon 11.822@118.82mph
'04 Dakota SXT CC 4x4
'91 318i
'06 325xi
'09 135i
dunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:49 AM   #63
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicedH22 View Post
get a vette, stupid.
stop the bullshit, and do it.

I am the 53%
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-24-2009, 09:09 AM   #64
jdubya
MPG What?

jdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to behold
You and Evil kinda killed it for me. I don't want to be a "follower'. lol
jdubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:15 AM   #65
Joey
D-Bag Mode On!

Joey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura about
Nissan Skyline... that's what you need..

2wd or 4wd options.. You can easily get all kinds of people to drool at you, whether its the drifters in the shitbox 240s or the guys in the Corvettes when you beat them with half the motor and 2 less cylinders.

She's back.
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:30 AM   #66
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey View Post
or the guys in the Corvettes when you beat them with half the motor and 2 less cylinders.

I guess he is going to be racing a lot of c4's or something?

or wait, is this ricer math where you take some modified jap crap, and compare it to an oem, showroom stock corvette. sweet deal!
Old 07-24-2009, 11:07 AM   #67
evil8
Meatcurtains

evil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
You and Evil kinda killed it for me. I don't want to be a "follower'. lol
I agree: Evil ZO6 cool points + Juiced negative reputation = Cancels out Evil's cool points and badass ZO6 reputation. Juiced is however a great driver and you could only hope to be mistaken for him.

xtremeoutlawseries.com
evil8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:09 AM   #68
jdubya
MPG What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil8 View Post
I agree: Evil ZO6 cool points + Juiced negative reputation = Cancels out Evil's cool points and badass ZO6 reputation. Juiced is however a great driver and you could only hope to be mistaken for him.
Oh so your Z has a huge dent in the front too?
jdubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 12:27 PM   #69
JuicedH22
Best I know of

dent? that's impressive.

charlie... my feelings are officially hurt. speaking of neg rep, thanks for the neg rep for typoing "the".
Old 07-24-2009, 02:14 PM   #70
evil8
Meatcurtains

evil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicedH22 View Post
dent? that's impressive.

charlie... my feelings are officially hurt. speaking of neg rep, thanks for the neg rep for typoing "the".
You got it all wrong, I bring you down with a negative comment, then bring you back up with an extremely positive comment.
evil8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 02:26 PM   #71
whitedime
Burnoffs

whitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to whitedime
6k for 19" E46 wheels? That's absurd. Especially when you can buy them all day for 1k with tires used.
whitedime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 02:35 PM   #72
JuicedH22
Best I know of

I will sell mine for $2k with some used Toyo T1-Rs
Old 07-24-2009, 03:00 PM   #73
dunny
crazy neon owner

dunny is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dunny
Yeah that is crazy high but he claims he paid that for them.
dunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 03:45 PM   #74
whitedime
Burnoffs

whitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to whitedime
I think he was crazy high when he posted that.
whitedime is offline   Reply With Quote