Bmw 1000RR - yeah its fast - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Bikes & Hogs

Old 01-09-2014, 09:15 AM   #1
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Bmw 1000RR - yeah its fast

1200 hp veyron.... no problem. BMW only has exhaust. lol

Goes to show ya, power to weight = everything.
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2014, 11:08 AM   #2
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
Ricers.
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:10 PM   #3
jfisher

jfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to jfisher Send a message via MSN to jfisher
Those things just have raw power. If they weren't so damn ugly and expensive. It will never make sense to me why you have two different headlights. I'd much rather rock a Gen 4 10R if we're talking new bikes. By far the best overall liter bike out there right now.

Dark-one on here has one.

2013 Cruze Eco 1.4T 6MT
1993 Mustang
2007 Yamaha R1

Last edited by jfisher; 01-09-2014 at 03:14 PM..
jfisher is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-09-2014, 03:17 PM   #4
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
I actually like the look of front headlights. Not sure why but do want.
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:11 PM   #5
shdw on th sun
sarcasshole

shdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of light
"brakebrakebrakebrakebrake" stfu, assdick. yes, bikes are faster than cars
Old 01-09-2014, 04:45 PM   #6
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

its a veyron ss. it was prob doing 200 mph. and doesnt matter it has airbrake, that fucker is heavy. Would you want to run your 2 mill car off the runway into a fence? lol
Old 01-10-2014, 12:42 AM   #7
9cobra4
Some say...

9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all
Quote:
Those things just have raw power. If they weren't so damn ugly and expensive. It will never make sense to me why you have two different headlights. I'd much rather rock a Gen 4 10R if we're talking new bikes. By far the best overall liter bike out there right now.<br>
<br>
Dark-one on here has one.

100% agree James. They're badass machines but they're not very easy on the eye.
9cobra4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 06:40 PM   #8
ullBsorry
You all make me laugh

ullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the rough
Ive ran one on the streets before...BMW was BONE stock but was broken in so it had the full 100% power. Bike hauled ass. Even the stretched, lowered, built motor Busa I was with had a hard time keeping up with it.
At least this idiot gets it
ullBsorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 09:27 AM   #9
Dark-one
Frankenstien Cars

Dark-one has a spectacular aura aboutDark-one has a spectacular aura aboutDark-one has a spectacular aura aboutDark-one has a spectacular aura aboutDark-one has a spectacular aura aboutDark-one has a spectacular aura about
To each their own....I love this bike....The bike is all about extremes and light weight. The small high beam is like a 3lb weight saving over running two of the same lights. Everything has a purpose. The fairings aren't even the same side to side.

Last edited by Dark-one; 01-24-2014 at 09:30 AM..
Dark-one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 09:47 AM   #10
jfisher

jfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of light
I'd rather have the 3lbs lol. Take the passenger pegs off or something.

They are nasty bikes for sure.

Last edited by jfisher; 01-24-2014 at 09:49 AM..
Old 01-24-2014, 10:37 AM   #11
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

OMG i want that bike.
Old 02-19-2014, 11:57 AM   #12
Fishey
CSS regular

Fishey is on a distinguished roadFishey is on a distinguished road
To quote a wise man..

"Any bitch can buy a bike."
Old 02-19-2014, 12:22 PM   #13
badcoupe

badcoupe is on a distinguished roadbadcoupe is on a distinguished road
What kind of numbers did it put on dyno? A guy recently put ther motor out ofone in a minisprint and the sanctioning bodies are trying to outlaw it even though it meets all the rules. I hear the motor is considerably faster than the modded R1 and GSXR motors.
badcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 04:01 PM   #14
jfisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by badcoupe View Post
What kind of numbers did it put on dyno? A guy recently put ther motor out ofone in a minisprint and the sanctioning bodies are trying to outlaw it even though it meets all the rules. I hear the motor is considerably faster than the modded R1 and GSXR motors.
The planker R1's make less power than my bike so that's not saying a whole lot. Only liter bike even in the ballpark of the S1000RR is the 10R as far as power goes.
Old 02-19-2014, 07:31 PM   #15
badcoupe

Sucks for the guy he put a lot into getting into his racecar and getting around the various systems iirc abs/trac control. Now he can dominate and they want to ban it, it's meets the cc and configuration specs he should be able to run it.
Old 02-21-2014, 09:15 PM   #16
Dark-one
Frankenstien Cars

Dark-one has a spectacular aura aboutDark-one has a spectacular aura aboutDark-one has a spectacular aura aboutDark-one has a spectacular aura aboutDark-one has a spectacular aura aboutDark-one has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishey View Post
To quote a wise man..

"Any bitch can buy a bike."
yup exactly....don't be mad cause your not allowed to have one

I put 181 at the wheel down with no tune.....195 with pcv
Old 02-21-2014, 11:28 PM   #17
badcoupe

Hell yeah, and I thought my snowmobile had a sick power to weight ratio! it was 155 hp 560 lbs.
Old 02-22-2014, 03:00 PM   #18
Dark-one
Frankenstien Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by badcoupe View Post
Hell yeah, and I thought my snowmobile had a sick power to weight ratio! it was 155 hp 560 lbs.
Hell yea I got this thing down pretty light