Wanted: Riding Lawn Mower - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > General Mall

Old 01-02-2013, 08:37 PM   #1
SwappedTwo
1000 post club

SwappedTwo will become famous soon enoughSwappedTwo will become famous soon enoughSwappedTwo will become famous soon enoughSwappedTwo will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SwappedTwo
Wanted: Riding Lawn Mower
So, Does anyone have one? Or wanna steal your mom or dad's and sell it to me?

I've been looking on Craigslist would rather deal with you lovely people

Old 01-02-2013, 08:52 PM   #2
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Neighbors have a almost new john deere with a little trailer attachment they are selling.
ill ask model and cost.
What you looking to spend?
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:35 PM   #3
TurboCelica
Bonehead Golfer

TurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of light
my dad is moving and doesnt need his riding mower any longer im sure a couple hundredish and its yours... 5135828693... steve

Old 01-02-2013, 11:27 PM   #4
SwappedTwo
1000 post club

SwappedTwo will become famous soon enoughSwappedTwo will become famous soon enoughSwappedTwo will become famous soon enoughSwappedTwo will become famous soon enough
Thanks guys for the quick replies.

Any way you could text pictures and get details of these, and ask prices or price ranges would be great.

as for my budget...

I really think I would like to stay 500-1k for a used one depending on brand / condition ect.

my cell number is 513-899-6453 you can direct msg's or pics there. or post here. what ever is easier.

-Mike
SwappedTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:40 PM   #5
killer025
hitokiri battousai

killer025 is on a distinguished road
I have a craftsman 18 horse rider, it cranks, gets fuel and spark, but won't start, I think it's jumped timing, but I don't know enough about them to say for sure.. Its not that old, 6 years or so and is in good shape. I don't have the time or inclination to fix it, so it's sitting in my back yard. 150 and pick it up, it's yours.
killer025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:48 PM   #6
9cobra4
Some say...

9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all
I've got Yates headed 802ci work horse with a 2 stage kit. You really only have to do one strip of your yard, the rest of the grass cuts itself in terror.
9cobra4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:15 PM   #7
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Neighbor said 999 for his john deere which is seriously in mint condition. Ill get the model and size. But he has all the accessories too. Ill try and get pic.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:05 PM   #8
Joey
D-Bag Mode On!

Joey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9cobra4 View Post
I've got Yates headed 802ci work horse with a 2 stage kit. You really only have to do one strip of your yard, the rest of the grass cuts itself in terror.
You got emo grass? It cuts itself?

Damn, I'd like to own some of that grass.

She's back.
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:29 PM   #9
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Old 01-03-2013, 10:05 PM   #10
Widebody
2,000 posts club

Widebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Widebody
I'll take one of his spare gas cans Did he stock up when it was cheap?!?
Widebody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:15 PM   #11
shdw on th sun
sarcasshole

shdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
Neighbor said 999 for his john deere which is seriously in mint condition. Ill get the model and size. But he has all the accessories too. Ill try and get pic.

he should ask 1000 so swapped doesnt have to break a $100
Old 01-13-2013, 07:01 PM   #12
SwappedTwo
1000 post club

Just got moved in. Waiting on some estimates on a shed first.. When is he moving again?
Old 01-13-2013, 07:06 PM   #13
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Soon month or two
Old 01-15-2013, 12:30 AM   #14
SwappedTwo
1000 post club

Thx I'll hit u up in a few weeks