Fastest times list? - Page 10 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 12-12-2007, 10:33 PM   #181
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by boatanchor View Post
^^call out^^^

and white t, how the hell did you bend that car up that bad.....unless your not certified to be running that fast your frame/cage should have held up
Torque. The car needs a full cage...but I have been putting it off.
WhiteT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2007, 10:48 PM   #182
Tugboat
CSS adict

Tugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteT View Post
Lonnie helped me with my engine, tune and built my tranny and ic. He knows how to make Buick V6's go fast...and not break.
I like their 4 door! lol, vinyl top and all
my car when its done all motor will at the slowest run a mid 10 i'll put my title on that. i'm not building a stock motor or a street legal car. i'm building a real 4 cyl not like most of the kids that think when you throw a gsr or a single in a car with some headers and a chipped ecu it's fast.

Tugboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 12:03 AM   #183
notworthy

notworthy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteT View Post
Torque. The car needs a full cage...but I have been putting it off.
i see i figured it was already a full caged car.....i love the white first white on ive seen......mostly see them black...ohh and one red 1!!!
notworthy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-07-2008, 08:07 PM   #184
police_state2007

police_state2007 is on a distinguished road
GAS MARCH JUNE 17th (bunker hill aniversary) Downtown Cincy!!!

Last year the big oil executives made $123 billion in record profits, now this year within the first three months they have already made $36 billion in profits! The oil companies are trying to justifying raising prices because of iran and world conflicts or the lack of refineries; and how are they getting record profits? This equation is simple the higher the price the more these greedy bastards make. Today I turned on the news and they said that gas is now at $3.99 a gallon for the national average, they also said that in a few months gas will likely be $6 dollars a gallon! In other countries thousands and thousands are rioting and protesting, so why is it that america is not? We need change and demand our senators, congressman, and politicians to do something about this. The government is supposed to protect us from monopolies and price gauging criminals not harbor them! Anti-trust laws are never enforced, so we can conclude that our government has failed us.

Let us go and show that we will not have this anymore!
June 17th is the anniversary of bunker hill where the rebels gave the british a hell of a fight, even though losing the rebels had done so much damage to the imperialistic british that showed them the american people are a force to be reckoned with!

STREET ACTION!

When : June 17th 2008 (tuesday) 11:00am it starts and lasts probably a few hours maybe more depending on how pissed off you are.

Where: Downtown Cincinnati at fountain square

**BRING SIGNS SHIRTS MEGA-PHONES(BULLHORNS) AND AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN WE ARE TRYING TO GET THOUSANDS!**
police_state2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 08:37 PM   #185
Dunc
BCICAN

Dunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Dunc
Quote:
Originally Posted by police_state2007 View Post
GAS MARCH JUNE 17th (bunker hill aniversary) Downtown Cincy!!!

Last year the big oil executives made $123 billion in record profits, now this year within the first three months they have already made $36 billion in profits! The oil companies are trying to justifying raising prices because of iran and world conflicts or the lack of refineries; and how are they getting record profits? This equation is simple the higher the price the more these greedy bastards make. Today I turned on the news and they said that gas is now at $3.99 a gallon for the national average, they also said that in a few months gas will likely be $6 dollars a gallon! In other countries thousands and thousands are rioting and protesting, so why is it that america is not? We need change and demand our senators, congressman, and politicians to do something about this. The government is supposed to protect us from monopolies and price gauging criminals not harbor them! Anti-trust laws are never enforced, so we can conclude that our government has failed us.

Let us go and show that we will not have this anymore!
June 17th is the anniversary of bunker hill where the rebels gave the british a hell of a fight, even though losing the rebels had done so much damage to the imperialistic british that showed them the american people are a force to be reckoned with!

STREET ACTION!

When : June 17th 2008 (tuesday) 11:00am it starts and lasts probably a few hours maybe more depending on how pissed off you are.

Where: Downtown Cincinnati at fountain square

**BRING SIGNS SHIRTS MEGA-PHONES(BULLHORNS) AND AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN WE ARE TRYING TO GET THOUSANDS!**
Shutup faggot, go spam some other board.
Dunc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 01:44 AM   #186
samrawet

samrawet can only hope to improve
hi
hi...sammy here
r u guys serious?
samrawet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 01:48 AM   #187
turbo200
2,000 posts club

turbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by samrawet View Post
hi...sammy here
r u guys serious?
uhh.... who are you? GTFO bitch.

'98 Acura Integra 4-door GSR
'96 Mazda Miata - -Sold
'97 Nissan 200sx se-r - SR20DET swapped -Sold
'98 Infiniti I30t - The grandma wagon -Gifted

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsaniti View Post
hi kettle, this is pot... you're a nigger.
turbo200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 01:55 AM   #188
samrawet

hi
dun judge your worth wid money
u r precious :)
Old 03-17-2009, 03:56 AM   #189
samrawet

hi
hi to all
car rental http://www.vroomvroomvroom.com
Old 01-16-2012, 08:06 PM   #190
nomad1987
CSS newbie

nomad1987 can only hope to improve
13.867 @ 99.61mph 60' 2.049
TriState Dragway
05 Subaru Legacy Gt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrIXCrPvzO4
Old 01-16-2012, 08:09 PM   #191
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Two year old thread!
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 08:12 PM   #192
nomad1987
CSS newbie

nomad1987 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
Two year old thread!
Its back from the dead!
nomad1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 08:19 PM   #193
whitedime
Burnoffs

whitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to whitedime
You fuckin fucktard
whitedime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:04 AM   #194
Prophet513
CSS newbie

Prophet513 is infamous around these parts
hey lets bump this again because were pissed that he did and this thread is old
Prophet513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:05 AM   #195
Prophet513
CSS newbie

btw i did the 1/4 mile in 7.69 against the titan supra
Old 04-15-2012, 11:18 AM   #196
Joey
D-Bag Mode On!

Joey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet513 View Post
btw i did the 1/4 mile in 7.69 against the titan supra
I did your mother in the bed last night for 2.4 hours.

She's back.
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:23 AM   #197
Prophet513
CSS newbie

thats how long your mom sucked me off before i did her
Old 04-15-2012, 03:13 PM   #198
Joey
D-Bag Mode On!

Joey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet513 View Post
thats how long your mom sucked me off before i did her
I think its time you went back to rice world Zilvia and make a thread on how cool you are. That you joined are so called "hillbilly" forum and were in no way, shape or form smarter than any of us.
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:34 PM   #199
Prophet513
CSS newbie

I don't think anybody has succeeded in proving any intelligence since I've joined this forum and I know for a fact I haven't tried. What'd be the point? This is the most ignorance I've ever seen on a forum by far and the shitty thing is that this is supposed to represent Cincinnati. That's what's bullshit. This place is ridiculous
Old 04-15-2012, 03:39 PM   #200
Prophet513
CSS newbie

Seriously what is the purpose of this forum?

I've noticed hardly anybody uses it. 90% of contact I've had with anybody has been some form of stupid flaming. And outside of that I don't even see anything getting done here...

Why is everyone such a dick?