National Powersports Auction - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Bikes & Hogs

Old 05-05-2009, 03:20 PM   #1
antwon6420
Is Your Father

antwon6420 will become famous soon enoughantwon6420 will become famous soon enoughantwon6420 will become famous soon enoughantwon6420 will become famous soon enough
National Powersports Auction
Has anyone been to this auction? I just found out about it recently, and I am interested in going to check out an auction, and possibly buy a bike or two, but I cannot get a dealers license. I was trying to see if anyone has a dealers license and plans on going, if you wouldn't mind if I tagged along.

From what I hear, they have a ridiculous amount of bikes/quads/jetskis/etc for sale, like 4000, and you can go on third tuesdsday of the month to check them out before the auction on the next day.
antwon6420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-18-2010, 05:39 PM   #2
lsteg1990
CSS newbie

lsteg1990 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by antwon6420 View Post
Has anyone been to this auction? I just found out about it recently, and I am interested in going to check out an auction, and possibly buy a bike or two, but I cannot get a dealers license. I was trying to see if anyone has a dealers license and plans on going, if you wouldn't mind if I tagged along.

From what I hear, they have a ridiculous amount of bikes/quads/jetskis/etc for sale, like 4000, and you can go on third tuesdsday of the month to check them out before the auction on the next day.

Its hars to find a decent bike there got for around 4k there all around 5 or more, Its better off to lowball someone on craigslist.. To be honest because u never know what your going to get there
lsteg1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:00 PM   #3
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Buy my bike. 3300.
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2010, 11:06 PM   #4
TurboCelica
Bonehead Golfer

TurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsteg1990 View Post
Its hars to find a decent bike there got for around 4k there all around 5 or more, Its better off to lowball someone on craigslist.. To be honest because u never know what your going to get there

im sure you have no idea what your talking about, I worked there for a while and my cousin still does. you can find plenty at that price just have to have a dealers liscense and apply with npa.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:21 AM   #5
lsteg1990
CSS newbie

lsteg1990 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboCelica View Post
im sure you have no idea what your talking about, I worked there for a while and my cousin still does. you can find plenty at that price just have to have a dealers liscense and apply with npa.

Not right now you cant! there going for wholsale or higher.. In the middle of winter you can get deals on them
lsteg1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 10:09 PM   #6
347 sc

347 sc is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsteg1990 View Post
Not right now you cant! there going for wholsale or higher.. In the middle of winter you can get deals on them

I work there and it depends on what you are looking for. I see alot of stuff go for cheap every month. Everything was higher during the winter months believe it or not. We had bikes selling over book. We have dealers coming from all over the country and even as far as South Africa and South America. They know their market there and will pay stupid money because their market will support selling higher. Those guys usually double their money.

Turbocelica who is your cousin?
347 sc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:52 AM   #7
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 347 sc View Post
I work there and it depends on what you are looking for. I see alot of stuff go for cheap every month. Everything was higher during the winter months believe it or not. We had bikes selling over book. We have dealers coming from all over the country and even as far as South Africa and South America. They know their market there and will pay stupid money because their market will support selling higher. Those guys usually double their money.

Turbocelica who is your cousin?

tell them to sell my bike for blue book! lol