TRU Is now Distributor for Yellow Speed Coilovers in USA! Need some Test mules! - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Vendors > TRU Motorsports

Old 01-26-2014, 11:40 PM   #1
Mr TRU
1,000 posts club

Mr TRU is on a distinguished roadMr TRU is on a distinguished road
TRU Is now Distributor for Yellow Speed Coilovers in USA! Need some Test mules!
TRU Motorsports is proud to announce that we are the exclusive dealer for Yellow speed coilovers in North America.
THese people make high qualilty coilovers and are very popular overseas in other markets such as australia.
I (owner of TRU) first met this company about 4 years ago in SEMA show in las Vegas, and was very impressed with the quality of their products. After seeing them at SEMA four straight years I decided to approach them about becoming a distributor. The reason for this is because I am very familiar with their competition, D2, BC coilovers, ksport, megan, etc. and they seemed to have the same if not better quality than those other brands we currently sell.
So we did it! and now we have their coilovers in stock and want your feedback! Here is their website and information below. THe real reason we are posting this is because we want customers to install these and tell us what they think!
We are offering deep discounts on anyone willing to try these out and give us feedback. What we are looking for specifically is fitment, ride quality, and pictures with a summary of what you think, (good or bad) so we can help promote the brand and help market these coilovers!
If we do not have your application it will ship from overseas via DHL and take about 5-7 days to arrive. Most applications start at the typical $850-$3500 price range but we are offering them as low as $699 to anyone willing to give us feedback.
Below are the prices and cars we are looking for!
GTR R35 $1680 retail special price $899
92-95 honda civic retail $899 special price $699
Scion FR-S or Subaru BR-Z retail $1299 special price $799
2006-2011 Civic retail $1299 special price $799
2012+ civic retail $1299 special price $799
Call or Message us at
TRU Motorsports
317-787-8668

WE can order any other applications such as BMW WRX Sti Evo and more just message us if you would like to try it out. Only one of each application will be offerred to the first person to purchase them.
Below are all the Specs and video to show how they are built so you can see the quality and craftmanship!
They carry a one year warranty similar to what their competitors offer.
http://yellow-speed.com/
another link http://yellow-speed.com/index.php
Link two: http://yellow-speed.com/dynamic-pro-sport.php
Check them out!
PM me if you would like to test them out. Limited time!!!

Over 10 years in business! We beat any price! PM or call us today!
317-787-8668
www.trumotorsports.com

Last edited by Mr TRU; 01-27-2014 at 09:16 PM..
Mr TRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2014, 02:36 PM   #2
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Math tells me that 12 years is better than 15 months almost every time.

Old 01-27-2014, 06:38 PM   #3
ej1bmx
Haz 0 El Es Ex

ej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnick View Post
Math tells me that 12 years is better than 15 months almost every time.

Oh, and I'd take feedback from somebody who knows what they hell they're doing/talking about over some riceboi who got $200 off a set of coilovers to slam their rust box Civic.

Old 01-27-2014, 09:16 PM   #4
Mr TRU
1,000 posts club

fixed, thank you
Old 01-29-2014, 09:09 AM   #5
Xero
Waste of Space

Xero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really nice
Too bad my GTR is in storage for the winter....
Old 01-29-2014, 10:12 PM   #6
theslantstudio
slightly slanted

theslantstudio has a spectacular aura abouttheslantstudio has a spectacular aura abouttheslantstudio has a spectacular aura abouttheslantstudio has a spectacular aura abouttheslantstudio has a spectacular aura abouttheslantstudio has a spectacular aura about
price on 2004 honda accord 4dr 4cyl?

" i have three kids and no monies, why cant i have no kids and three monies"
theslantstudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 11:07 PM   #7
Mr TRU
1,000 posts club

PM sent
thanks!
We have 2 sets of GTR on hand call me if you want to test them out, the price will be better than posted!
Thanks!
Old 03-19-2014, 10:49 AM   #8
TheDatsunKid
Common Sense My Anti-Rice

TheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to TheDatsunKid Send a message via Yahoo to TheDatsunKid
Sent you a PM Sir.