My Turdbo build progress a go...? - Page 4 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Media Center

Old 01-28-2012, 01:47 AM   #61
grandmaGTP
shit dang

grandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of light
I need to change mine lol i have a ct kit, not a fan, plus the turned 6 primary and waste gate location is horrible imo
grandmaGTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2012, 02:07 AM   #62
silvergtp

silvergtp has a spectacular aura aboutsilvergtp has a spectacular aura aboutsilvergtp has a spectacular aura aboutsilvergtp has a spectacular aura aboutsilvergtp has a spectacular aura about
Buddy may have a stock Ls1 tb off of his ws6 I'll ask him tomorrow. I know I live near you. See you all the time. So it will be easy to get
silvergtp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 02:13 AM   #63
jdredd
1,000 posts club

jdredd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmaGTP View Post
I need to change mine lol i have a ct kit, not a fan, plus the turned 6 primary and waste gate location is horrible imo
I am so-so happy with the cross over... we MAY end up making our own eventually... I want to bring it closer to the engine if possible, and relocate the waste gate setup since it sticks way up and looks stupid. Since it was in that location cause the stock intake setup now i have the other way, it looks out of place.

We may end up making a new one eventually but for now I will live with it.
jdredd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2012, 02:15 AM   #64
jdredd
1,000 posts club

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergtp View Post
Buddy may have a stock Ls1 tb off of his ws6 I'll ask him tomorrow. I know I live near you. See you all the time. So it will be easy to get
Sweet.. let me know :)
Old 01-28-2012, 02:32 AM   #65
grandmaGTP
shit dang

grandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of light
Ya mines just in the way, makes changing #6 spark plug even more of a bitch, atleast your on a vband setup it looks like i have the gay bolt in
Old 01-28-2012, 01:30 PM   #66
jdredd
1,000 posts club

Quote:
Ya mines just in the way, makes changing #6 spark plug even more of a bitch, atleast your on a vband setup it looks like i have the gay bolt in
The vband is pretty nice. I wish the manifolds/crossover were vband but ill live with it. Is your downpipe a 3" or 2.5" ?

Gotta run out today and find a 3/8-18 NPT tap so can plug these damn injector holes.
Old 01-28-2012, 02:14 PM   #67
Ampypants
Man whore club

Ampypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ampypants
Who's Garage is that???? God Damn!
Old 01-28-2012, 05:41 PM   #68
jdredd
1,000 posts club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampypants View Post
Who's Garage is that???? God Damn!
Seans.. ya it is pretty damn tits. Lift goes back in next month since he had to have the concrete ripped out and redone due to not draining right.
Old 01-29-2012, 12:10 AM   #69
grandmaGTP
shit dang

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdredd View Post
The vband is pretty nice. I wish the manifolds/crossover were vband but ill live with it. Is your downpipe a 3" or 2.5" ?

Gotta run out today and find a 3/8-18 NPT tap so can plug these damn injector holes.
good question, i want to say 2.5 but ill have to check
Old 01-29-2012, 01:32 AM   #70
jdredd
1,000 posts club

Quote:
good question, i want to say 2.5 but ill have to check
What make/setup turbo are you using? T67, but I don't think its the ZZP/Sttatama one since you said it has flange setup.
Old 01-29-2012, 05:12 AM   #71
Walter
4cyl & fart can

Walter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of light
Nice progress, looks badass.
Walter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:42 AM   #72
grandmaGTP
shit dang

Its stattamas t67 upgrade for the cartuning kit
Old 01-29-2012, 11:05 AM   #73
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
Looking good!
My friends series 2 Turbo Buick is getting headers made right now. Its a local car and will have the same Turbo I have. I am sure he will be at some Edgewater and tristate test and tunes as well as tnl.
WhiteT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:21 PM   #74
jdredd
1,000 posts club

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteT View Post
Looking good!
My friends series 2 Turbo Buick is getting headers made right now. Its a local car and will have the same Turbo I have. I am sure he will be at some Edgewater and tristate test and tunes as well as tnl.
I'd like to get tubular headers made for "peak" performance. But I'll have to wait and see how the logs do. If it ever runs, and runs decent times I'll probably just stick with em.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:13 AM   #75
jdredd
1,000 posts club

Ugh ordered 3/8 NPT tap. Could not find one local. Went ahead and just ordered plugs too. Once can do the taps on the intake manifold, can actually bolt shit together.

Gotta figure out fuel rail setup next as it was ment for the m90 to be in the way. Now we have to get a bit creative and I think we have a way to resuse the hoses. Just Need a 45* adapter and make a new bracket to hold the FPR ... Damn those fancy line adapters are expensive for what they are.
Old 02-04-2012, 04:39 PM   #76
jdredd
1,000 posts club

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergtp View Post
Any luck on this? if not that is fine. Just want to knock the TB setup out soon...
Old 02-04-2012, 04:47 PM   #77
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I'd like to get tubular headers made for "peak" performance. But I'll have to wait and see how the logs do. If it ever runs, and runs decent times I'll probably just stick with em.
His will be styled after the factory headers from '86-87. The drivers side goes under the oil pan and goes into a log type header on the pass side. That's how mine are even with aftermarket headers
Old 02-04-2012, 08:11 PM   #78
silvergtp

silvergtp has a spectacular aura aboutsilvergtp has a spectacular aura aboutsilvergtp has a spectacular aura aboutsilvergtp has a spectacular aura aboutsilvergtp has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Any luck on this? if not that is fine. Just want to knock the TB setup out soon...
Sorry, asked him said he already got rid of it. Said he would of just given it to you. :(
silvergtp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:42 PM   #79
dsmawd350
6.x liter

dsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to dsmawd350
turbo v6 goodies

dsmawd350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:33 PM   #80
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

Chad, What are those guys doing for an engine diaper ?