Battery Relocation - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Tech > Engine Tech

Old 11-02-2010, 03:42 PM   #21
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampypants View Post
Yeah you are right, $2 bucks a foot.....

wwwoooo wweeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampypants View Post
How much do ya need buddy? I may have some leftover stuff you could just have if ya dont need a ton of it.

4ga is $2 a foot, or I can get the high end 1/0 gauge for $7 a foot
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfisher View Post
Ahhh, yea, I wanted 1/0 and it was $1.95 a foot from knu.

I needed 25' of 1/0 in red and 5' of 1/0 in black. Same as the OP, I'm relocating the battery.
Sick burn

Advertisement

Old 11-02-2010, 03:51 PM   #22
Ampypants
Man whore club

Ampypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ampypants
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnick View Post
Sick burn
Burn, that was the stuff I had in stock, I can get bulk non name brand for like 4-5 bucks a foot for 1\0

If ya can get it cheaper great, just throwing it out there. No shipping either

Last edited by Ampypants; 11-02-2010 at 03:55 PM..
Ampypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:30 PM   #23
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
I got my wire from Indiana oxygen on 128 in miamitown. I think black was the only color. I told the guy it was for a drag car. He ended up giving me a discount...or so he said lol.
WhiteT is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2010, 04:31 PM   #24
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
Btw...they had it in stock. I got the ends from koi.
WhiteT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:41 PM   #25
BTM

BTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to behold
i used like 3 sets of jumper cables i had laying around. cut the clamps off, and soldered the sections together to get the length i needed. works well for me.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:43 PM   #26
Walter
4cyl & fart can

Walter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of light
I just used old speaker wire and some tape.
Walter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:44 PM   #27
BTM

BTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to behold
/\ i dont think thats safe.
BTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:47 PM   #28
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
/\ i dont think thats safe.
I think the joke is on you ricer.

coolnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:48 PM   #29
BTM

hows so? im not the one using fucking speaker wire for a battery relocation.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:54 PM   #30
Walter
4cyl & fart can

Walter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of light
Rofl
Walter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:58 PM   #31
coolnick
is a ricer

Quote:
hows so? im not the one using fucking speaker wire for a battery relocation.
Neither is he you goddamn idiot. Hahahahahaha!

He was making fun of your jank shit.

Old 11-02-2010, 08:00 PM   #32
BTM

what the hell are you talking about?
Old 11-02-2010, 08:16 PM   #33
Blue99fbody
zip em up!

Blue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Blue99fbody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter View Post
I just used old speaker wire and some tape.
Lmao
Blue99fbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:48 PM   #34
coolnick
is a ricer

Quote:
what the hell are you talking about?
yew our dumn

Old 11-02-2010, 08:51 PM   #35
BTM

why?
Old 11-02-2010, 09:23 PM   #36
shiftdrift
Banned

shiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these parts
fuck shit.

Last edited by shiftdrift; 11-02-2010 at 09:24 PM..
shiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:20 AM   #37
coolnick
is a ricer

Quote:
why?
Seriously?

Old 11-03-2010, 09:34 AM   #38
bkvette98
It broked...

bkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to bkvette98
@ the last 10 posts!
bkvette98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:54 AM   #39
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
No wonder my car wasn't fast this year.....I still have my battery under the hood!!! FML!!
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:54 AM   #40
Larimer
CSSmakesyoudumb

Larimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Larimer
Incredible.
Larimer is offline   Reply With Quote