Scion FRS-- First one off the truck - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Toyota / Scion Discussion

Old 05-10-2012, 06:45 PM   #21
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuned200 View Post
Its for my wife so perfect for a girl! Lol
Haha...I bet it comes with a flower in a vase like a beetle.
WhiteT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2012, 06:59 PM   #22
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
The STi (concept) is sexy as hell... I would strongly consider this over any car if they give it a decent bump in power, and dont make it 40k+.

bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:29 PM   #23
shdw on th sun
sarcasshole

shdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of light
That looks cool, tho i cant dig the rear end. My buddy Steve at kings nissan shot pics of the LFA coming off the truck the other day as well. another cool story for ya

Old 05-10-2012, 09:31 PM   #24
ritalin
Warhawk

ritalin has a spectacular aura aboutritalin has a spectacular aura aboutritalin has a spectacular aura aboutritalin has a spectacular aura aboutritalin has a spectacular aura aboutritalin has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to ritalin Send a message via Yahoo to ritalin
Can't stand the tails. Other than that its ok I guess.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:37 PM   #25
sonicblu
run n tell that

sonicblu will become famous soon enoughsonicblu will become famous soon enoughsonicblu will become famous soon enoughsonicblu will become famous soon enough
Hmmm. I can't seem to get into the new cars out lately. Fugly.

92' Calypso Hatch
2 POS Integra's in the Junkyard
sonicblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:26 PM   #26
Turbo Supra
loljonmechley

Turbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really nice
^ ditto.

Subaru did it better. But, it's still a terd. Toyota hasn't hit the nail on the head since what? 1998? ... minus the LF-A.

Last edited by Turbo Supra; 05-11-2012 at 10:27 PM..
Turbo Supra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:52 PM   #27
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to srt21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Supra View Post
^ ditto.

Subaru did it better. But, it's still a terd. Toyota hasn't hit the nail on the head since what? 1998? ... minus the LF-A.
wtf are you talking about the 2000-up celica GTS was the shit!!
2006 Civic SI (reliable and awesome)
2003 Honda CRV
srt21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:02 PM   #28
sonicblu
run n tell that

sonicblu will become famous soon enoughsonicblu will become famous soon enoughsonicblu will become famous soon enoughsonicblu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by srt21 View Post
wtf are you talking about the 2000-up celica GTS was the shit!!
+1
sonicblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 06:58 PM   #29
JohnnyRed
1,000 posts club

JohnnyRed will become famous soon enoughJohnnyRed will become famous soon enoughJohnnyRed will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to JohnnyRed
Sweet....till I saw the interior. What happened there? Someone fell asleep on the job?
Old 05-18-2012, 07:01 PM   #30
Kisor
I gots a Datsun

Kisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of light
I didn't get any good pics of the seats. They were nice though, the shoulder wings are accented in red on that one and they are fairly "sporty" styled.
Old 05-19-2012, 01:49 PM   #31
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
I fucking love it. What a perfect car. All it needs is a little more power. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:09 PM   #32
shdw on th sun
sarcasshole

shdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of light
I can't dig the down swept gauges. If 'I'm going highway speeds, I'd like the needle to be past horizontal. The tach, fine. The speedo, nope!
shdw on th sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 10:26 PM   #33
LittleRed
Shift_Mazda

LittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to LittleRed
i like it. other than the wheels i really like the car. Subaru needs a sti turbo model lol

Old turbo rx-7
miata in progress
dodge aries dd
06 mazdaspeed 6
xbl game tag:littlered1988
LittleRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 08:42 PM   #34
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
And the kid from Maineville wrecked it already!!!!

Quote:
Hey everyone.

I'm the idiot that crashed the FR-S. Not really sure where to begin, so I'll start with how it happened.

I was on my way to lunch with a coworker. There's a right turn I've taken a million times over the past 4 years that's very wide and has huge visibility, and I would sometimes get on the gas a little in my B16-swapped CRX through the turn. I never went over the speed limit, and I only did it if there was absolutely no one else around. Being a FWD, the front tires would break free a little and it would make the turn a bit more fun. Well, before leaving work I decided it would be a good idea to turn off the traction control and try something similar in the FR-S. That was my first mistake. I entered the turn at about 20mph, and halfway through it I got on the gas and I honestly can't remember exactly what happened after that. I remember being extremely surprised and then all of a sudden I was careening for a telephone pole, and then bam. I don't even think I hit the brakes. I must've hit the clutch pedal at some point because the car was still running when I stopped. Both airbags deployed. My passenger said he didn't even touch the airbag, I grazed it a little bit and it felt like I got hit in the face with a soft pillow. I must've been going 15-20mph at the impact. I couldn't believe how much the car just crumpled. I just looked at it and sat on the ground. I can't even describe to you the feeling of seeing it like that. I just wanted to cry.

I'm 24 years old, been driving since 16, and this is my first accident/ticket. I was ticketed for "failure to maintain reasonable control", which honestly was extremely generous given the circumstances. I feel like the world's biggest idiot. I feel like I've shamed myself and done a huge disservice to the community. Sorry just doesn't say enough. I swore I wouldn't be one of those guys everyone was saying would do something stupid and wreck the car and drive up the insurance rates. Now I'm not only that guy, but it seems I'm the _first_ guy. Not exactly the best way to make an impression. I want you guys to know that I truly feel awful about the whole thing. I am truly sorry for letting my fellow FR-S owners down, and through making a complete ass out of myself, I feel I've learned a valuable lesson, albeit a hard one. I know some of you (a lot of you) will hate me, call me an idiot, tell me I shouldn't have even tried anything like that on a public road, etc. And I agree with you 100%. I made a stupid, stupid, irresponsible choice, and now I'm paying for it. I don't think any of you can hate me more than I hate myself.

I hope I can stand as an example of what can happen even at relatively low speeds when you're being stupid. Please for the love of god don't be me. Drive safe, keep traction control on on public roads, and don't try to be Ken Block. Unless you are Ken Block, in which case, keep being awesome.

Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 09:09 PM   #35
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
He lost control of a 140whp car through a turn....

How the fuck can people be into cars, yet be so fucking terrible at driving?

What a tool.

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 09:43 PM   #36
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Hahahahahahaha....
Old 06-16-2012, 10:04 PM   #37
Kisor
I gots a Datsun

Kisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of light
If that's the same one took pictures of coming off the truck that's pretty funny. We were told explicitly that no one but managers and pdi people were to drive and handle it. Then the guy crashes it a month later.

Apparently from the story he should have bought a couple 240SX's and learned how to handle a rwd car.
Kisor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:28 PM   #38
Widebody
2,000 posts club

Widebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Widebody
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoofersnet View Post
Hahahahahahaha....
This
Widebody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:51 PM   #39
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
He lost control of a 140whp car through a turn....

How the fuck can people be into cars, yet be so fucking terrible at driving?

What a tool.

Dude, we beat the fuck of out one of these things during a test drive and could barely get it to step out while doing outrageously stupid things with the throttle.

Sounds like this dude should have left it in "VSC sport" mode.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 11:28 PM   #40
bigwoofersnet
Click.

PS: hope he opted for gap coverage...