CSS Mechanics: Job: Head Gasket in a bottle. - Page 3 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Nissan Discussions

Old 01-09-2012, 03:08 PM   #41
faStE-R
i wanna go fast

faStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to all
that year VQ35 doesnt really have timing chain issues... so your good. you wont have much to worry about with that thing.

Old 01-09-2012, 03:12 PM   #42
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
Score! Thanks Jon!

I am the 53%
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:36 PM   #43
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
So you took my advice and stuck it to a dealership. Nice!!
WhiteT is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-09-2012, 03:47 PM   #44
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteT View Post
So you took my advice and stuck it to a dealership. Nice!!
Well, kind of. I told them it was leaking coolant, which def hurt the trade-in value, but it was the only way I could get rid of it, there was no way it was going to sell to anyone with a bad head gasket. And I am just not that guy to put head gasket in a can and sell it undisclosed to someone trying to find transportation. The unfortunate thing is, it may still end up that way from a stealership. Not necessarily this place, since it is a big money dealer, so I imagine they will just sell it at auction and let it be someone elses headache.
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote