New Off-Roading Vehicle Done - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Dodge / Mopar Discussion

Old 09-22-2010, 02:06 PM   #21
marakka
CSS regular

marakka has a spectacular aura aboutmarakka has a spectacular aura aboutmarakka has a spectacular aura aboutmarakka has a spectacular aura aboutmarakka has a spectacular aura about
I feel dirty and I don't think its going to wash off.

Old 09-22-2010, 02:51 PM   #22
Tuned200
Small Boost.

Tuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really nice
Nice Jeep. The only dislike I have is the ricey 8000k hid kit. If you were going after actual useable light, should have went with a 4300-6000k kit or a few offroad lights. With that lift/tires, you are going to piss off a lot of people with the bad glare you have from those lights.

Still, overall nice build.

2006 Subaru Forester XT 5 Speed
2007 Subaru Forester STI 6 Speed
2008 Suzuki Blvd.
Tuned200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:03 PM   #23
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuned200 View Post
Nice Jeep. The only dislike I have is the ricey 8000k hid kit. If you were going after actual useable light, should have went with a 4300-6000k kit or a few offroad lights. With that lift/tires, you are going to piss off a lot of people with the bad glare you have from those lights.

Still, overall nice build.
Thank's I like bright lights, and that was the plan My old eyes make it hard to see at night

Still got some more work I work like to do with it, it's gonna be a fun toy/tailgater

Last edited by The Punisher; 09-22-2010 at 04:13 PM..
The Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2010, 04:04 PM   #24
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampypants View Post
Dont forget soon to be Tinted
Thank's for the install! Fast friendly customer service. Looks really good!
Old 09-22-2010, 04:14 PM   #25
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampypants View Post
Fixed.....
WTF is on your mind, homo.

I am the 53%
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:43 PM   #26
Ampypants
Man whore club

Ampypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ampypants
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicedH22 View Post
WTF is on your mind, homo.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:30 PM   #27
evil8
Meatcurtains

evil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to all
Bring that thing over to Haspin this weekend. There will be about 100 in our crew heading over friday. Look for this Cherokee.

xtremeoutlawseries.com
evil8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:42 PM   #28
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil8 View Post
Bring that thing over to Haspin this weekend. There will be about 100 in our crew heading over friday. Look for this Cherokee.

That looks nice, not sure if I'm up to par yet, but I could try some smaller trails.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:55 PM   #29
SmokinSrt
2,000 posts club

SmokinSrt can only hope to improve
Nice thing about Haspin theres always a way around but as dry as its been you shouldn't have much problem at all just watch what your doing.
SmokinSrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 06:14 PM   #30
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinSrt View Post
Nice thing about Haspin theres always a way around but as dry as its been you shouldn't have much problem at all just watch what your doing.
Yeah I've never been there, heard it was fun. This is something I just decided to get into. So I'm looking forward to some great times. With out breaking too much shit
Old 09-22-2010, 06:17 PM   #31
SmokinSrt
2,000 posts club

SmokinSrt can only hope to improve
Its a great time, nice getting out with friends and away from everything.
SmokinSrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 06:19 PM   #32
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I love the outdoor's and camping so I'm looking forward to it. And I love being away from everything.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:47 PM   #33
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by IllegalDreams View Post
Thank's I like bright lights, and that was the plan My old eyes make it hard to see at night

Still got some more work I work like to do with it, it's gonna be a fun toy/tailgater
Then you should have went with a 4300k kit if you wanted the brightest, not 8000k.

The higher the number doesn't mean brighter. But I'm sure they're still better than stock halogens...
Old 09-22-2010, 06:55 PM   #34
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon01GT View Post
Then you should have went with a 4300k kit if you wanted the brightest, not 8000k.

The higher the number doesn't mean brighter. But I'm sure they're still better than stock halogens...
Yeah they do look a lot better than stock, Wasn't going for brightest. But enough light to make it easier to see. I'm sure the 4300k are really bright
Old 09-22-2010, 07:20 PM   #35
DOHC WHAT
KLR1CAM

DOHC WHAT is on a distinguished road
Nice cherokee, looks good. Yea the stock headlights absolutely suck. I too have thought about going with hids but I just recently added a couple of fog lights and that seemed to help out. Once you get your jeep out you'll be addicted. It's always a great time.

www.IronRockOffroad.com
DOHC WHAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:00 PM   #36
black90lx
CSS regular

black90lx is on a distinguished roadblack90lx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by IllegalDreams View Post
Sound's like something I may be interested in, let me know some price's
$100 for the pair of axles(130+ a piece new), $75 for the hub bearing($100 new), both tranny lines $30, spare tire and rim $125. i got rid of my jeep and its all in the way. its all o.b.o
Even if you win, you're still retarded.
black90lx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:17 PM   #37
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by black90lx View Post
$100 for the pair of axles(130+ a piece new), $75 for the hub bearing($100 new), both tranny lines $30, spare tire and rim $125. i got rid of my jeep and its all in the way. its all o.b.o
I will be getting a hold of you soon.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:05 PM   #38
black90lx
CSS regular

black90lx is on a distinguished roadblack90lx is on a distinguished road
ok buddy
black90lx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 10:46 PM   #39
KB9QDI
Tire Discounter

KB9QDI is on a distinguished roadKB9QDI is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to KB9QDI Send a message via Yahoo to KB9QDI
I run DDM 6K Dual Beam HID's with Hella Housings on my TJ and love them. I use my KC Daylighters for my Offroad/Fog light when I want to really piss people off on the road. I aimed mine and haven't had a single person flash there lights at me. There super bright and love them. Best upgraded over the stock set up by far. Some do adjust there rear view when I'm behind them but thats understandable sitting up higher.

I'll be at Haspin Sunday with the Cherokee below. Red TJ is me. We run channel 12 when were there. Maby run into some of you there.

BTW....Leave your sway bar hooked up while on road. Much more stable and safe in case of a panic stop or maneuver. Off road Disco the front only. You don't get any usable flex with the rear disconected.

Pic's here are connected in the rear and Disco'd in the front. Cherokee is on 33's and TJ on 35's.

http://www.facebook.com/kb9qdi?v=fee...&id=1187588542

Last edited by KB9QDI; 09-22-2010 at 10:51 PM..
KB9QDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 12:15 AM   #40
Boost
CSS newbie

Boost is on a distinguished roadBoost is on a distinguished road
I like it, just make sure you always have a g set aside for when something breaks wheeling fund. I'm glad you finally got it the way you want it.