Anyone with a impact, need a axle nut broke - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Tech > Domestic Tech

Old 07-07-2013, 01:13 PM   #1
cincySVT
Damn Krauts

cincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of light
Anyone with a impact, need a axle nut broke
As stated I have an axle nut that is on there pretty good. Already tried heat, penetrating oil, etc. Ill pay someone a some money if they have an impact to bring out or if someone has an air impact that can break it loose at their place. Any help would be appreciated. I live in Reading.
cincySVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2013, 08:03 PM   #2
BlackCoupe

BlackCoupe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BlackCoupe
The easiest method I've found is put the car in the air, have someone inside hold their foot on the brake, find a huge breaker bar (jack handles usually work fairly well), and jump up and down on the bar until it comes loose. If that doesn't do it, you're going to need to find someone with a huge impact, because your normal 1000ft-lb variety isn't going to cut it.
BlackCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 08:29 PM   #3
96eclipse
1,000 posts club

96eclipse is on a distinguished road96eclipse is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 96eclipse
Did you get it off? I have a impact the should get it off. Let me know I'm in deerpark 4733116
96eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2013, 08:15 PM   #4
cincySVT
Damn Krauts

cincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah I got it. Removed the pin and cap put it on the ground while I had a buddy hit the brakes and just jumped on the bb. Thanks for the help guys.
cincySVT is offline   Reply With Quote