Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Bikes & Hogs

Old 05-07-2010, 12:32 PM   #1
RJTSi
CSS newbie

RJTSi is on a distinguished road
Buddy is selling his 06 R6 <3k miles
Thought I'd post this here in case anyone was interested. He just bought a house and needs the cash. He took really good care of it and rode it like grandma.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/1711290984.html

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2010, 12:39 PM   #2
xander
2,000 posts club

xander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to xander
Good lookin bike..I think the price is a little high but I'm sure he has room for cushion in there..GLWS
xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:10 PM   #3
ftblplyr46
CSS adict

ftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to ftblplyr46
One mile less than what I sold my bike with
ftblplyr46 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2010, 01:18 PM   #4
Dunc
BCICAN

Dunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Dunc
^^^So I'm guessing you got your 6400 you asked? I'm impressed. I don't mean that in a condesending tone either, I'm honestly impressed you got that much if you did.
Dunc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:25 PM   #5
xander
2,000 posts club

xander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to xander
Not that the bikes aren't worth it..its just the market and the times..expensive shut is getting sold for a lot cheaper than usual...
xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:30 PM   #6
Dunc
BCICAN

Dunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Dunc
Quote:
Originally Posted by xander View Post
Not that the bikes aren't worth it..its just the market and the times..expensive shut is getting sold for a lot cheaper than usual...
Yeah. The only reason why I say that is just basing it off of knowing that I grossly overpaid and knowing what I still owe.
Dunc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 02:49 PM   #7
hybridb18
1,000 posts club

hybridb18 is on a distinguished road
good luck gettin that much for it. 5500 tops
hybridb18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 03:04 PM   #8
RJTSi
CSS newbie

RJTSi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridb18 View Post
good luck gettin that much for it. 5500 tops
Thanks for the input.
RJTSi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 04:17 PM   #9
Nati
Baller

Nati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to all
I have been trying to be nice and not post dump but he is off his fucking rocker for 7200. I would rather buy a left over new one for cheaper than that and better looking
Old 05-07-2010, 04:20 PM   #10
jfisher

jfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to jfisher Send a message via MSN to jfisher
Does the camel stuff make it worth a lot more?

Buddy just picked up an 07 R6, the one on c-list out of newtonsville, with 2800 miles, for $5700.

2013 Cruze Eco 1.4T 6MT
1993 Mustang
2007 Yamaha R1
jfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 05:07 PM   #11
ftblplyr46
CSS adict

ftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really niceftblplyr46 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfisher View Post
Does the camel stuff make it worth a lot more?

Buddy just picked up an 07 R6, the one on c-list out of newtonsville, with 2800 miles, for $5700.
That was mine. Seemed like a good guy.

So obviously I didnt get the $6400 I was hoping for, but I tried. I realized it would be around $5900 more likely to get.

Last edited by ftblplyr46; 05-07-2010 at 05:09 PM..
Old 05-07-2010, 10:44 PM   #12
jfisher

jfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to jfisher Send a message via MSN to jfisher
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftblplyr46 View Post

So obviously I didnt get the $6400 I was hoping for, but I tried. I realized it would be around $5900 more likely to get.
Whoa, small world haha. You work at P&G??

Joe and I have been good friends since back in high school.
jfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:59 PM   #13
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftblplyr46 View Post

Your bike looked amazing. For $5700, that was a great deal.

This bike for $7200 is dumb.

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 11:27 AM   #14
ftblplyr46
CSS adict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfisher View Post
Whoa, small world haha. You work at P&G??

Joe and I have been good friends since back in high school.
Contractor there. I assume you were the guy he was talking about when he said he was talking with his buddy about the bike?

Joe seemed like a real good guy. Even gave me spot to pick up some furniture when I do move now.