05 CTSV w/cam $13k - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Cars for sale

Old 08-07-2013, 04:15 PM   #1
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
05 CTSV w/cam $12k
Price drop to $12k before I list it everywhere.

Time to sell the CTSV. It's a silver/black with HIDs, nav and sunroof.

Has 125k miles and counting.

About a year and half ago at 100k it tried to ingest a lifter, hence the cam.

It now has the following new parts:
LS7 lifters
GM headgaskets
LS2 timing chain
LS2 radiator
LS2 water pump
Thunder Racing TruTorq L3 cam
Patriot Gold dual valvesprings and Ti retainers
Plug wires

Rotors all the way around
Hawk Ceramic pads F&R
FG2 shocks with around 10k miles

Tracy tuned it and it put down 349 whp and 340ish wtq. The cam is fairly mild and you can putt around at 1200 rpm without any bucking. The car is bone stock other than the cam, Tracy said the cats made him pull back about 5 degrees of timing, so some LTs and ricer math = faster.

It has 125k miles and looks like it. I change the oil when it tells me to and use the european Castrol synthetic crap. I have had since 79k miles and maintain it properly. I only race really slow cars so it hasn't been beaten as badly as you ricers will beat it.

I am too old to take pics, so don't ask because I will get confused. PM me if you want to buy it.

Bye

Pics

Last edited by coolnick; 09-18-2013 at 10:10 PM..
coolnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2013, 04:21 PM   #2
v6motorheadftop
All slow no go

v6motorheadftop will become famous soon enoughv6motorheadftop will become famous soon enoughv6motorheadftop will become famous soon enough
This guy wants to buy it:

v6motorheadftop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 06:21 PM   #3
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
That's the guy I bought it from. Legit seller.

Old 08-07-2013, 07:04 PM   #4
jfisher

jfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to jfisher Send a message via MSN to jfisher
If this had 5 more degrees of timing I would seriously be interested. Oh and pics too.
jfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 07:52 PM   #5
coolnick
is a ricer

Fuck

Old 08-07-2013, 09:09 PM   #6
golfer11287
CSS regular

golfer11287 is on a distinguished road
Do want.

If my xB sells quickly, I'll get a hold of you. It likely wouldn't make ricers eat enough shit to justify a trade.
golfer11287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:35 PM   #7
evil8
Meatcurtains

evil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to all
Sounds like a good deal. Any pics?
evil8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:36 PM   #8
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
I'd be willing to pay top KBB, I can see you took great care and have upgraded it with class, but it's a bad economy plus I never pay full price.

I'm not on here much at all I'll check again a few times, but if you decide at anytime please post up and my friends will let me know. Cash is not an issues at anytime.

I am the 53%
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:48 PM   #9
BryanG
Ricer

BryanG is a jewel in the roughBryanG is a jewel in the roughBryanG is a jewel in the roughBryanG is a jewel in the roughBryanG is a jewel in the roughBryanG is a jewel in the roughBryanG is a jewel in the roughBryanG is a jewel in the roughBryanG is a jewel in the rough
Seriously want this. Who do I write the cheque out to?
BryanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:15 PM   #10
coolnick
is a ricer

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfer11287 View Post
Do want.

If my xB sells quickly, I'll get a hold of you. It likely wouldn't make ricers eat enough shit to justify a trade.
PM me with rice details.

Old 08-08-2013, 10:06 AM   #11
Qwk
1,000 posts club

Qwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the rough
Doesnt have Smokey, Mosquito killer Mod or I would be all over this!!
Qwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 01:12 PM   #12
coolnick
is a ricer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwk View Post
Doesnt have Smokey, Mosquito killer Mod or I would be all over this!!
I don't even know what that means old man.

Old 08-08-2013, 02:02 PM   #13
Qwk
1,000 posts club

Qwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnick View Post
I don't even know what that means old man.
Poor attempt at poking fun at Moster.
Qwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 03:38 PM   #14
Basil
c'mon son

Basil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Basil
Will it come with the roof rack that you used for your walker?

Oh, GLWS and ESR.
Basil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 04:50 PM   #15
ForceFed
Fu(k (ivility

ForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to ForceFed
How's the valve stems?
ForceFed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:25 PM   #16
coolnick
is a ricer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceFed View Post
How's the valve stems?
Pretty sweet.

Old 08-08-2013, 11:56 PM   #17
shdw on th sun
sarcasshole

shdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceFed View Post
How's the valve stems?

They can be swapped to new wheels
Old 08-09-2013, 09:09 AM   #18
BMF_Racing
One B.M.F.

BMF_Racing has a spectacular aura aboutBMF_Racing has a spectacular aura aboutBMF_Racing has a spectacular aura aboutBMF_Racing has a spectacular aura aboutBMF_Racing has a spectacular aura about
I am willing to offer you a partial trade plus cash for the car. I have a very rare Eddie Money cassette in near mint condition, also a Rod Stewart 8 track (featuring "Hot Legs"), and $500 cash. Please see attached pics and let me know, as I am very interested.

Stock 6.0L Build

Project - "Twin Turbo Vette" LSx w/twins

DD - 2002 WS6 - M6 - all stock except SLP Lid & catback

RIP - 1982 OLDS CUTLASS - 406 SBC 11.02 @ 129.17 - 200 shot
Sold -- 1987 BUICK Turbo T W02 - 93 w/alky 421whp/494wtq 11.61 @ 116.81 [email protected]
BMF_Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:52 PM   #19
coolnick
is a ricer

You drive a hard bargain my friend.

Old 08-09-2013, 03:31 PM   #20
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Looks like shit.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote