Honduh :mad5: DO NOT LOAN HIM MONEY!!! - Page 4 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Buyer / Seller Feedback

Old 06-30-2010, 09:35 PM   #61
cincySVT
Damn Krauts

cincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of light
Congrats buddy. Glad it worked out. Karma is a bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincySVT View Post
We need to talk to push, but always down for hooters. Nobody can be mad with wings, beer, and titties in their face
cincySVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2010, 09:36 PM   #62
fallout
Lurks Mostly

fallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to fallout
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Kills View Post
Fuck em. I'd sell the car to someone else and call it a day. That's stupid shit.

Glad to hear it's workin' for you Brandon!
I hate to screw people over even when they deserve it... but, he took it there in the first place by being shady and witholding money owed. It's kind of ironic how justice is more or less being served because he was too lazy or cheap to take care of title work/registration. This guy definitely has every right to sell the car again since, by law, it's still his car clearly. Fuck I'd probably do what Ian says too cause i'd be all pissed and the tables would turn and i'd be like "Now who's getting fucked?!"
Old 06-30-2010, 09:40 PM   #63
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
I mean, cash in hand... Lol...

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-30-2010, 11:14 PM   #64
93 red ls
1 Cam 1 Goal

93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to 93 red ls
glad to see this worked out brandon!
Old 06-30-2010, 11:23 PM   #65
Sean
Wife's Car

Sean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sean
That's pretty awesome.
Looks like he shot himself in the foot
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:38 PM   #66
dcteg_68torino
CSS newbie

dcteg_68torino is on a distinguished roaddcteg_68torino is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the replies... although I wish I was as cold hearted as travis, I am not. So I am going to give him a chance to get the car back. Just now sitting down to figure it up. Title work, fuel, missed work, insurance for the last 3 months (lawyer told me to...covering me but) inpound fees, court cost...(hopefully I don't have to still pay these) orignal 800 plus intrest. Ect....working on getting a total now. He will get firdt dibs but I'm not waiting any longer than a week. Otherwise it will be sold... someone will get a great deal because all I want is what that total ends up being....
dcteg_68torino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:43 PM   #67
dsmawd350
6.x liter

dsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to dsmawd350
holy shit thats gonna be a deal. fisticuffs for who gets to buy it?
dsmawd350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:44 PM   #68
Blue99fbody
zip em up!

Blue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Blue99fbody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
That's pretty awesome.
Looks like he shot himself in the foot
no that was sxshep

98 SS m6
99 Z28 nbm m6
09 Trailblazer SS
11 silverado ccsb 6.2
03 ZX-6R 636
01 ktm 300exc
32' baja twin 454s
www.dolce-vita-photography.com
Blue99fbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:44 PM   #69
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
PM Sent!

Old 06-30-2010, 11:56 PM   #70
9cobra4
Some say...

9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all
Holy shit what a deal! Mike get this! And whatever you pay I'll give double haha
9cobra4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:08 PM   #71
dcteg_68torino
CSS newbie

dcteg_68torino is on a distinguished roaddcteg_68torino is on a distinguished road
talked to travis today, he's not mad at me at all. He understands how bad he screwed up...bla bla bla...total came to 2,315 with court cost. if they drop the court cost it will be 2,115...he has one week to pick up the car at that price. after that the price goes up 20 per day for storage. i am going to hold the car up 60 days. after 60 days it will be sold....mike has already pm'd me as to first dibbs...someone from connersville stopped me in it yesterday<friend of travis's> and he wanted the car if travis doesnt get it also...
dcteg_68torino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:14 PM   #72
ej1bmx
Haz 0 El Es Ex

ej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to behold
Glad you got this stuff sorted out... To a certain extent. You seem like a good dude, especially if you still offering to sell the car to him for what he owes you when you could easily just repost it for sale and profit! + rep to you. I wish there were more people that did business like you.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:18 PM   #73
badcoupe

badcoupe is on a distinguished roadbadcoupe is on a distinguished road
I'm glad you're coming out ahead in the deal and you should go-ahead and sell the car it would serve him right. He lives here in the same town I do and I can't stand him A-1 douche, screw him over for everything you can. He had the money to have it cammed lowered etc without paying you for the car. Put it to him and maybe he'll learn a lesson.
badcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 01:16 PM   #74
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Can I get this for fucking two grand?!
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 01:25 PM   #75
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roca Fella Bryan View Post
Can I get this for fucking two grand?!
Back of the line, roca wear.

Old 07-01-2010, 01:30 PM   #76
fallout
Lurks Mostly

fallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to fallout
^ I loled
fallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 04:17 PM   #77
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Back of the bus, roca wear.
Fixed.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 04:52 PM   #78
dsmawd350
6.x liter

dsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to behold
Old 07-01-2010, 04:54 PM   #79
dsmawd350
6.x liter

OP: what could possibly be going through your head right now? if travis doesnt buy it back for 2 grand why not sell it for atleast 6 or 7k still make a quick sale and make 5k more. do you not like money? i understand you selling it to him for that price but if he declines why not make another 5k?
Old 07-01-2010, 05:03 PM   #80
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoofersnet View Post
Fixed.
actually....he's kinda more middle of the bus....
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote