New to Forum - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Honda / Acura Discussions

Old 06-26-2012, 04:19 PM   #21
I DRIVES A AUTO

9268 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to 9268
Quote:
Originally Posted by push View Post
No
9268 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2012, 04:56 PM   #22
xander
2,000 posts club

xander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to xander
Your flame suit better be made of high quality materials.
xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:07 PM   #23
I DRIVES A AUTO

9268 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to 9268
Quote:
Originally Posted by xander View Post
Your flame suit better be made of high quality materials.
Duh! Its Nomex, covered in wool and topped off with kevlar for extra protection :-)
9268 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-26-2012, 06:05 PM   #24
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phryxsos View Post
I test drove a S2K on my birthday and almost pulled the trigger. Call me long waisted instead of long legged but I fit just fine, maybe because its a newer generation and has more room? I am a honda guy for life bro lol. Corvettes are sweet as hell but we shall see what the future brings.

Can we concentrate on my questions rather than my reasoning lol? I know I am crazy but oh well
Dude, we're not trying to be mean. I'm just saying. I had an Accord 6-speed just like yours. It was wonderful car, nice and quiet, smooth and got good gas mileage, and then I tried modifying it. Before long, I realized that the car was better left stock and as a fun daily driver.

Just trying to give you some helpful advice. I swear that with a paid off nice daily like your car, you'd have a ball if you picked up an old Fox or F-body chassis, tossed in a decent build and went around running high 11s or something.

Quote:
What you studying at school bro? I graduated a year and a half ago, student loans can suck it!!! lol
Oh and I'm studying Mechanical Engineering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:15 PM   #25
sonicblu
run n tell that

sonicblu will become famous soon enoughsonicblu will become famous soon enoughsonicblu will become famous soon enoughsonicblu will become famous soon enough
Do what Bryan and ej1bmx said. Seriously. I'm a Honda loving piece of shit myself but there is no point in touching that car. Take advice from ricers that have been there lol.

92' Calypso Hatch
2 POS Integra's in the Junkyard
sonicblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:21 PM   #26
shdw on th sun
sarcasshole

shdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by push View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post

I'll bite... I don't get the "eat cake press" reference
Old 06-26-2012, 09:26 PM   #27
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

BadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by shdw on th sun View Post
I'll bite... I don't get the "eat cake press" reference
x2

Welcome.

BadeffinLSx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:54 PM   #28
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
I don't get modding that thing. My boss has an '03 v6 accord, and I literally cringe when thats the vehicle we take places.

Keep your daily un-exploded, buy and mod something that you don't have to drive everyday,

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:57 PM   #29
shdw on th sun
sarcasshole

shdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of light
welcome.

as a member of the accord community for over 6 years, here's some pointers:

do not mod that car
shdw on th sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:30 AM   #30
Nati
Baller

Nati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to all
I assume the cake is suppose to look like shit and the press is a potato "ricer"
Old 06-27-2012, 07:51 AM   #31
jdubya
MPG What?

jdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I assume the cake is suppose to look like shit and the press is a potato "ricer"
Brain cells. You has them!
Old 06-27-2012, 12:25 PM   #32
ej1bmx
Haz 0 El Es Ex

ej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
LOL @ Diapers. Luckily one day her parents are covering diapers/formula and most baby costs (even thought the wife and I could easily afford it), they want grandkids and have worked up a "contract" lol.
WhatTheFuck?

Old 06-27-2012, 01:29 PM   #33
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
Coming from a ricer who once wasted a shit load of money on a stupid Accord... DONT DO IT!!!

At the end of the day, you will have a car that sucks at everything.
-It will be a horrible get around/daily driver thanks to fart cannon exhaust, heavy clutch, reliability problems, etc....
-It will be nothing close to a 'fast' car, as its just the wrong platform. It will suck compared to just about anything reasonable in a straight line, and it will never be competitive "in the twisties" as the ricers say.
-You will be ridiculed by just about every self-respecting "car person" other than other ignorant "honda ricers". i.e. you will be laughed at by just about everyone other than a small number of honda dorks.

That car is meant to just be a comfortable, good gas mileage, mid-size sedan/coupe. It is not sporty, it is not fast. As soon as you do anyhthing to it, other than maybe some nice wheels if you want that, you now have a car that sucks at everything, and you wasted any money you threw at it.

Not trying to be mean, just trying to get you to see you better save any money you plan to put into the car into something more worthwhile.

I am the 53%
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:35 PM   #34
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Not better, it was a joke, I just really like my car's interior and exterior...why else did I buy it brand new in 2004 straight out of HS? lol
Let me guess, cars aren't your strong suit are they?

Old 06-27-2012, 01:59 PM   #35
P
german scheisse

P has a spectacular aura aboutP has a spectacular aura aboutP has a spectacular aura aboutP has a spectacular aura aboutP has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to P
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej1bmx View Post
Tuesday nights, people (aka ricers) meet down at the bumspot.
is it bad that I only go down there the laugh at all the stupid shit that rolls in?

stg 2: let the breaking of shit commence!
P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:34 PM   #36
shdw on th sun
sarcasshole

Quote:
oohh haha

well that cake looks delicious, and the potato thing was quite a stretch

oh, and congrats on the braincells

Quote:
Originally Posted by P View Post
is it bad that I only go down there the laugh at all the stupid shit that rolls in?

wait, there's another reason? I would usually wait for some bumper scraping homo to curb their shit or do something else dumb while trying to look cool in front of high school girls
shdw on th sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:58 PM   #37
ej1bmx
Haz 0 El Es Ex

ej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by P View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shdw on th sun View Post
wait, there's another reason? I would usually wait for some bumper scraping homo to curb their shit or do something else dumb while trying to look cool in front of high school girls
I'm a dumb 'ricer', and that's the only reason I go down there I was in the area already this week, so just stopped out. The turnout was worse than normal, but still got in some lolz
ej1bmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:18 PM   #38
sonicblu
run n tell that

sonicblu will become famous soon enoughsonicblu will become famous soon enoughsonicblu will become famous soon enoughsonicblu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnick View Post
let me guess, cars aren't your strong suit are they?
lol
sonicblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:54 AM   #39
EPR73

EPR73 is on a distinguished roadEPR73 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hey everyone, nice to meet ya! I just got on the forum recently after having a motorcycle buddy of mine refer me to it. I drive a 2005 V6 Honda Accord EX with low mileage on it and have been giving it a overhaul lately for fresh looks and just put a new sound system in to make the monday-friday drive to work more enjoyable.

I am concentrating a little on the internals now, installed a CAI and Magnaflow exhaust to help it growl a little. I know its not the best platform in the world (especially with a Auto), but its what I own (no car payment) and I like the idea of being slightly unique in comparison to all the Civic's, CRX's and S2000's I see out there tuned up.
Did you seriously just say that your automatic v6 honda accord is more unique than an s2000 because it has a ricer intake and exhaust?
EPR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:17 PM   #40
Bret86944
CSS newbie

Bret86944 is on a distinguished road
Yeah, My family has owned accords since 1999. They are fantastic cars. Just not for modding. I understand that you have the modding bug. It's hard to hold back. But I can tell you with certainty that you will regret modding it.
Bret86944 is offline   Reply With Quote