Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Buyer / Seller Feedback

Old 12-03-2011, 04:19 AM   #1
SSChrisIsGay
CSS newbie

SSChrisIsGay can only hope to improve
Hondajdmej1 will screw you over!
Sold me some parts on another forum he is on.
Chris Perry of Franklin Ohio. Goes by the user names (SSChris, Plzbe18, and Hondajdmej1) probably more user names than that, but buyer beware of this retard. He will tell you that the parts you're buying are good and work just like they should, when you get them they'll be screwed up. ( i bought compressors from him)
SSChrisIsGay is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2011, 09:38 AM   #2
Speed Kills
SYR

Speed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Speed Kills
Bought a quad from him last year with zero issue.

But judging by your user name, it appears you're a very mature individual. We should definitely be taking your advice on who we do and don't buy from.

"...I'm just not in the habit of seein' the Chevy work against a two-bit piece of junk..."

'99 Sportychop, '86 Jetta GLTD, '63 Comet, '55 Chivvy.

Last edited by Speed Kills; 12-03-2011 at 09:40 AM..
Speed Kills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:01 AM   #3
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
Shut up douche....

Racing from a roll is like beating off...sure its fun but its not the real thing.
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2011, 10:43 AM   #4
Lt. Dangle
CSS newbie

Lt. Dangle is infamous around these parts
Let's regulate this fool!!
Lt. Dangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:50 AM   #5
fallout
Lurks Mostly

fallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to fallout
I'm just gonna leave this here...

https://cincystreetscene.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=66311

Other than that listing having a kind of silly price I can't think of anything wrong with the guy tho, lol.
Old 12-03-2011, 11:15 AM   #6
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Dangle View Post
Let's regulate this fool!!
Do you really have to make this many names just to get on here and run your cock sucker????
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:23 AM   #7
TeggyB18
Turd Samich

TeggyB18 will become famous soon enoughTeggyB18 will become famous soon enoughTeggyB18 will become famous soon enough
I knew him from a couple years back, not a bad dude. I ve known people to buy cars and stuff off of him and go ok. His recent cars price was whack, but that's all I've ever seen bad out of him.
TeggyB18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 12:23 PM   #8
ej1bmx
Haz 0 El Es Ex

ej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to behold
An air compressor? Didn't you try it out before purchasing it?
Old 12-03-2011, 12:27 PM   #9
TeggyB18
Turd Samich

TeggyB18 will become famous soon enoughTeggyB18 will become famous soon enoughTeggyB18 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej1bmx View Post
An air compressor? Didn't you try it out before purchasing it?
^this. I never buy something that has to work, turn on, or do something without actually testing it.
TeggyB18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:18 PM   #10
SSChrisIsGay
CSS newbie

Damn, i'm just trying to help some people out. No problems though, just wanted to get the word out. And i couldn't try them out because i bought them and had them shipped. I asked him if they worked fine and he informed me there were no problems.

Thanks guys..

Edit, Compressor as in 2 Viair 380's. They're small 12v compressors for air ride or to fill smaller air tanks onboard a car/truck.

Last edited by SSChrisIsGay; 12-03-2011 at 01:20 PM..
Old 12-03-2011, 06:37 PM   #11
Nati
Baller

Nati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to all
Have you tried working it out with him?
Old 12-03-2011, 08:54 PM   #12
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati View Post
Have you tried working it out with him?
In the bedroom...

coolnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:04 PM   #13
SSChrisIsGay
CSS newbie

Yeah i texted, and tried to call. no response. Then i got a bunch of blocked calls (assuming it was from him since i haven't received blocked calls in probably a year or so.. Also sent him a message on mautofied. He just doesn't want to talk to me.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:25 PM   #14
TeggyB18
Turd Samich

oh, well thats pretty shady then if he lied about it like that. if you had it shipped, did you use paypal? you could have tried to dispute it or something, but i hope you didnt pay that much lol that sucks man. i was always sketchy about buying used compressors off of anyone, you dont know how wore out they are
Old 12-06-2011, 01:38 AM   #15
SSChrisIsGay
CSS newbie

He wouldn't take Paypal. said he didn't have it or he had problems with it. not sure what the actual issue was with that, I offered to pay through Paypal to him and he declined. I guess i should've seen the red flags but hey, i trusted the seller. Money order was the form of payment. I gotta remember its 2011, people steal anything and will lie about anything as well...

Thanks to those on here that actually listened to me. i know its hard to sometimes take a "n00b to this forum" serious sometimes.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:36 AM   #16
Nati
Baller

Nati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to all
Hmmm well it seems he logged on here last night hopefully he tries to make it right
Nati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:40 PM   #17
Speed Kills
SYR

Speed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Speed Kills
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSChrisIsGay View Post
i know its hard to sometimes take a "n00b to this forum" serious sometimes.
ProTip: Getting taken seriously usually starts with not having "gay" in your username somehow.
Speed Kills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:03 PM   #18
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
Juicy hates agreeing with Ian...

I am the 53%
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:54 PM   #19
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light
Oh noze, SSChris is gay???
Old 12-06-2011, 04:56 PM   #20
brent_si™
Ramming speed!

brent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura about
Im pretty sure ive met this guy if his user name is really sschris. I remember him having a cobalt ss.
brent_si™ is offline   Reply With Quote