HID Kits (Ricers Needed) - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Tech > Interior & Exterior Mods

Old 10-03-2011, 08:16 AM   #21
Xero
Waste of Space

Xero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really nice
What bulb type does the Subie take? I have an extra set you can have if they fit.
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2011, 08:19 AM   #22
Xero
Waste of Space

Xero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really nice
I don't think I can help you. I have two ballasts, but the two styles of bulbs I have are H3 and 9006. I think yours are H11.
Xero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:25 AM   #23
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceFed View Post
Ddmtuning.com
The 5000k kit has been in my car for 2 years with no issues. 35W (I believe)

Old 10-03-2011, 09:04 AM   #24
Speed Kills
SYR

Speed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Speed Kills
If yours is an '02, it's a 9007. I've never used an aftermarket bi-xenon kit, so I can't comment on those. But, here ya go. This is the same brand I have in my truck, and have had them for over a year with no issues.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/55W-5...item415de64059

Oh, and if anyone ever wants to know what bulbs your rig has:

http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProd...lacementGuide/

"...I'm just not in the habit of seein' the Chevy work against a two-bit piece of junk..."

'99 Sportychop, '86 Jetta GLTD, '63 Comet, '55 Chivvy.
Speed Kills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:14 AM   #25
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

apocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant future
Yes, they're 9007, so I'll need a bi-xenon kit. And unless I can find some jdm projector housings for not a billion dollars, I'll be sporting some silverstars
apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:05 PM   #26
TheDatsunKid
Common Sense My Anti-Rice

TheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to TheDatsunKid Send a message via Yahoo to TheDatsunKid
may be a little late as I've been busy with other stuff lately, but...as an alternative website to check out. www.starrotors.com I didn't bother looking at the prices on the other site people had given, just throwing out an alternative that I've personally used for 3 years and had no issues with.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:23 PM   #27
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

apocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant future
So my options for projector housings are either shitty ebay junk, or $800 JDM shit. I think I'm gonna go ahead and scrap this idea

Subscribe to my YouTube faggots...
http://www.youtube.com/user/apocalypse7011?feature=mhum
Old 10-03-2011, 07:55 PM   #28
shdw on th sun
sarcasshole

shdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of light
is there a way to shield them correctly on those cars? my car has HID but in reflector housings
Old 10-03-2011, 08:58 PM   #29
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by shdw on th sun View Post
is there a way to shield them correctly on those cars? my car has HID but in reflector housings
Retrofit your own shield after taking apart the lens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:47 PM   #30
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
Did you search nasioc to see what those ricers do?? They are crafty mo-fo's.
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 06:02 AM   #31
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

Yea I might just make my own. I dunno
Old 10-09-2011, 06:54 PM   #32
turboed13b
CSS newbie

turboed13b can only hope to improve
Retrofit it.......