Thinking about selling busted ass honda shit, please read. - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Car parts

Old 10-09-2008, 10:36 AM   #21
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
I'm going dress up one of my kids as K-Doe for Halloween.

9.7@139.5 with the v6

Update: Turbo LSbandwagon build in process
WhiteT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2008, 10:38 AM   #22
BTM

BTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to behold
i think this is incredibly fucking dumb.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:39 AM   #23
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
Mod Abuse!

I am the 53%
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-09-2008, 10:42 AM   #24
HONDUH
IS DTFITB 4SHO

HONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent-TheMan View Post
Agreed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Kills View Post
Negative. A proper shift should be performed with your right foot on the floor, no need to worry about "keeping the revs up."

Bandwagon #07.
2004 GTO
HONDUH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:43 AM   #25
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Doe
Quote:
I'll file that into the complaint bin along with the rest of the PMs from ricers trying to sell busted ass honda shit. LOL.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:49 AM   #26
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Ahem, so where the hell are my mod powers?

Old 10-09-2008, 11:18 AM   #27
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnick View Post
Ahem, so where the hell are my mod powers?
I think the smiley face completes that statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:35 AM   #28
push
BAZINGA!

push With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSx
Send a message via AIM to push
Quote:
Doesn't affect you, so why do you care?
Old 10-09-2008, 11:39 AM   #29
alex
POS NEON

alex has a spectacular aura aboutalex has a spectacular aura aboutalex has a spectacular aura aboutalex has a spectacular aura aboutalex has a spectacular aura aboutalex has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to alex
Actually I think Brent owns a Honda, and Kevin closed one of his threads...

alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:41 AM   #30
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Doe View Post
I'll file that into the complaint bin along with the rest of the PMs from ricers trying to sell busted ass honda shit. LOL.
Seriously?!?!1!?
Post that shit!1!!
Old 10-09-2008, 11:42 AM   #31
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex View Post
Actually I think Brent owns a Honda, and Kevin closed one of his threads...
I did no such thing.
Kevin Doe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:43 AM   #32
toyocam9805
Futbol Ricer

toyocam9805 is a name known to alltoyocam9805 is a name known to alltoyocam9805 is a name known to alltoyocam9805 is a name known to alltoyocam9805 is a name known to alltoyocam9805 is a name known to alltoyocam9805 is a name known to alltoyocam9805 is a name known to alltoyocam9805 is a name known to alltoyocam9805 is a name known to alltoyocam9805 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to toyocam9805
Yeah let's see some of the complaints lol.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:55 AM   #33
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

DonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyocam9805 View Post
Yeah let's see some of the complaints lol.
ya hahaha im sure there are some pissed off ricorz

Fucking Ricers
DonnieTsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:57 AM   #34
burnitup

burnitup is infamous around these partsburnitup is infamous around these parts
Quote:
So, you're saying you drive a busted ass honda? Note I said "you're" not "your"
Acctully three busted ass hondas. And helped push a busted ass rx7 off winton rd one day that I remeber.

95 CIVIC COUPE
LS TURBO :shakehead
burnitup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:00 PM   #35
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnitup View Post
Acctully three busted ass hondas. And helped push a busted ass rx7 off winton rd one day that I remeber.
lol Stienmetz???
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:01 PM   #36
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Quote:
I had no idea that was you, or even anyone from the site. Thanks again, I really appreciated the help! Sad thing is, I still havn't fixed the electrical drain that killed the car that day.

You basically just put me in my place and humbled me.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:03 PM   #37
burnitup

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieTuscani View Post
ya hahaha im sure there are some pissed off ricorz
You drive a tiberon? I think you'll probly get raped by half of the honda ricers on here. Me thinks your the ricer.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:08 PM   #38
burnitup

Quote:
I had no idea that was you, or even anyone from the site. Thanks again, I really appreciated the help! Sad thing is, I still havn't fixed the electrical drain that killed the car that day.

Did you try a draw test yet?
Old 10-09-2008, 12:14 PM   #39
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Quote:
Did you try a draw test yet?
Yes, I know exactly what the problem is, down to the actual component of the part. The alternator is bad, specifically one of the diodes in the rectifier. However since the GTO is austrailian basically I cannot buy any parts to fix the alternator. I can buy a new altenrator from the dealer for $906.xx. I found one from advance for $220, but I have a hard time justifying buying one.

The alternator still charges the battery when the car is running. At first it woudl kill the battery in a week of sitting, now its more like 36 hours of sitting. The draw isn't much (~ 0.2 amps) but with my small odyssey it drains fast. Plus I think that the strain on the battery from dropping to 6V then charged back to 12V all the time is taking its toll on the battery.

I basically just need to bite the bullet and buy a new alternator and battery. But now I'm in money save mode since I just had a baby, so it makes it even harder to justify. Oh well.

You and your friends were a lifesaver that day!
Old 10-09-2008, 12:26 PM   #40
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
Quote:
BURN! PWN'D! even

Quote:
but then you at least had the decency to recognize...

Now if you will just realize that banning someone and closing F/S threads of people that haven't even broken any forum rules or etiquette, is a going a little overboard.....

(obviously exceptions are people who register just to sell parts with no contribution or interest in any other part of the forum, yet dont pay a vendor fee, those are okay to ban IMO)
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote