sr20det or 2jz - Page 16 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Nissan Discussions

Old 02-11-2011, 06:51 PM   #301
cincySVT
Damn Krauts

cincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Yeah I'm pretty much going to buy a Veyron and wax. And if I don't, no biggie, plans change.
yeah no biggie
cincySVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2011, 07:19 PM   #302
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
I'm going to the boat tonight. Gonna win 100gs and start building a 4jz.

Shitdick didn't you learn from evolved? Build then talk trash.

Jesus I weep for the future.
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:25 PM   #303
ej1bmx
Haz 0 El Es Ex

ej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Yeah I'm pretty much going to buy a Veyron and wax. And if I don't, no biggie, plans change.
Did you end up having the winning bid on this Veyron?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...771+&viewitem=

Old 02-11-2011, 07:25 PM   #304
teddygram
STFU & GTFO

teddygram is a jewel in the roughteddygram is a jewel in the roughteddygram is a jewel in the roughteddygram is a jewel in the roughteddygram is a jewel in the roughteddygram is a jewel in the roughteddygram is a jewel in the roughteddygram is a jewel in the rough
<------- 300 posts
teddygram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:42 PM   #305
cincySVT
Damn Krauts

cincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddygram View Post
<------- 300 posts
Here have a cookie .

cincySVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:44 PM   #306
teddygram
STFU & GTFO

teddygram is a jewel in the roughteddygram is a jewel in the roughteddygram is a jewel in the roughteddygram is a jewel in the roughteddygram is a jewel in the roughteddygram is a jewel in the roughteddygram is a jewel in the roughteddygram is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincySVT View Post
Here have a cookie .

A cookie sure does sound good lol........ Its about all those two idiots will get

Last edited by teddygram; 02-11-2011 at 07:46 PM..
teddygram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:17 PM   #307
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincySVT View Post
Here have a cookie .

Oh my fucking god.