Do not buy from-That guy that did gay shit with Kemp or his brother. They mad bro. - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Buyer / Seller Feedback

Old 01-01-2012, 02:27 AM   #21
mustangboy
CSS regular

mustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura about
Would he want the wheels still if it takes a blow torch to get the cross threaded lugs off, just sayin
mustangboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2012, 03:27 AM   #22
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to srt21
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil8 View Post
I've always had good luck in my dealings with Brendan. Maybe you shouldn't have lowballed and harassed him.
Are you fucking serious?
srt21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:39 AM   #23
Ty.

Ty. has a spectacular aura aboutTy. has a spectacular aura aboutTy. has a spectacular aura aboutTy. has a spectacular aura aboutTy. has a spectacular aura aboutTy. has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Ty.
Quote:
I've always had good luck in my dealings with Brendan. Maybe you shouldn't have lowballed and harassed him.

Low balled? He gave me the price. He was asking 4k with the wheels and asked what i would offer if he kept the wheels. I said 3k and he agreed. There was no haggling or lowballing here. The body of the car isn't even worth more than scrap (thats what i'll be doing with it now).

Harassing him? Where did that come from? I told him the problems when i found out, and THOUGHT he would reply with SOME remorse about the situation. He got all defensive and just kept replying 'we had a deal. i'm coming to get my wheels tonight'.

It's whatever, karma will get those people for sure. I'm not sweating the few dollars like im sure he is

Email: ty@tcsmotorsports.com
AIM: tcsmotorsports
Ty. is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2012, 08:46 AM   #24
Speed Kills
SYR

Speed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Speed Kills
IIRC, Brennan and Paul are brothers.

Those two shitstains have to be some of the worst Craigslist junkpushers known to man.

Lesson learned. I can honestly say I wouldst be handling this as calmly as you, especially when you have something in your possession that he wants back, and you have a car with a blown motor.
Speed Kills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 09:57 AM   #25
Ackbar00
Admiral of the Smack Talk!

Ackbar00 is a jewel in the roughAckbar00 is a jewel in the roughAckbar00 is a jewel in the roughAckbar00 is a jewel in the roughAckbar00 is a jewel in the roughAckbar00 is a jewel in the roughAckbar00 is a jewel in the roughAckbar00 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

You must spread some rep.

"The Truth is, Your the Weak, and I am the Tyranny of Evil Men!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWagon
It only means that you'll be the last one standing when everyone else shakes their head in shame and walks away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BES_Stroked_Nova View Post
camaro's junk. buy a mustang.

Click here, to see the funniest thing on the internet.
Ackbar00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:12 AM   #26
jdubya
MPG What?

jdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangboy View Post
Would he want the wheels still if it takes a blow torch to get the cross threaded lugs off, just sayin
It would be a shame if it also took a sledge to get all of the loose.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:20 AM   #27
Jesse
Slow race car

Jesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Jesse
Karma.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:46 AM   #28
Ty.

Ty. has a spectacular aura aboutTy. has a spectacular aura aboutTy. has a spectacular aura aboutTy. has a spectacular aura aboutTy. has a spectacular aura aboutTy. has a spectacular aura about
Nah, Im not stooping to his level. I got the wheels off without damaging anything and put them out at the curb for him to pickup. For those of you that know where I live..... Lol jk.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:52 AM   #29
evil8
Meatcurtains

evil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to all
Why are you trying to convince us karma is on your side Ty? What are you trying to hide?
evil8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:58 AM   #30
TheDatsunKid
Common Sense My Anti-Rice

TheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to TheDatsunKid Send a message via Yahoo to TheDatsunKid
I hear quikrete is even better than nitrogen inflation, they never go flat that way and who really cares about rotational mass?
Old 01-01-2012, 11:02 AM   #31
Ty.

What am I trying to hide? Not sure I get where you're going here.

Out of the thousands of Internet dealings I've had in my lifetime, I've had a few unhappy customers. I've tried to deal with those customers as nicely as I can, and make sure they didn't feel ripped off in any sort of way. I've refunded money, exchanged parts, given full refunds, etc. never once have I said "sorry we had a deal" and left a buyer high and dry after lying to them about the condition of something I sold. :Ty:
Old 01-01-2012, 11:08 AM   #32
sohcthunder
Asshole By Nature(ABN)

sohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to sohcthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty. View Post
What am I trying to hide? Not sure I get where you're going here.

Out of the thousands of Internet dealings I've had in my lifetime, I've had a few unhappy customers. I've tried to deal with those customers as nicely as I can, and make sure they didn't feel ripped off in any sort of way. I've refunded money, exchanged parts, given full refunds, etc. never once have I said "sorry we had a deal" and left a buyer high and dry after lying to them about the condition of something I sold. :Ty:
I think he's just fucking with you,

Sorry you got the short end of the stick though. That ALWAYS sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati View Post

Its guys that gas these bitches up and make them think its ok to be out of the kitchen. Next thing you know she is gonna be talking back and acting up in public
sohcthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:23 AM   #33
evils14
CSS newbie

evils14 has a spectacular aura aboutevils14 has a spectacular aura aboutevils14 has a spectacular aura aboutevils14 has a spectacular aura aboutevils14 has a spectacular aura aboutevils14 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Nah, Im not stooping to his level. I got the wheels off without damaging anything and put them out at the curb for him to pickup. For those of you that know where I live..... Lol jk.
Address?
evils14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:26 AM   #34
evil8
Meatcurtains

evil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to all
Extremely defensive...exclaiming innocence....five dead hookers.....tell us the truth.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:31 AM   #35
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
you would think people would know better than to take charlie seriously...

I am the 53%
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:51 AM   #36
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

apocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant future
Ty is never on here anymore to know how Charlie is.
apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:14 PM   #37
ForceFed
Fu(k (ivility

ForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to ForceFed
LOL @ charlie stirring the pot.

And Ty, I have dealt with you in the past, your a pretty sdtnad up guy....I think this guy got over on you, and youre handling it very well....Lesson learned, and Screw the seller. I hate people like that, give honest sellers a bad name by keeping everyone defensive on buying.
ForceFed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:46 PM   #38
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to srt21
I'm stealing these off your curb and selling them on craigslist for 5 dollars
srt21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:57 PM   #39
evil8
Meatcurtains

Why isn't Ty on here regularly? Something to hide? These aren't the droids you are looking for.
Old 01-01-2012, 02:08 PM   #40
Tuned200
Small Boost.

Tuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really nice
Ty fuck him. He made a deal with you for a running car. Not a blown engine. Keep the wheels until he delivers a good motor. Fuck him.
Tuned200 is offline   Reply With Quote