Rob @ TpR - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Buyer / Seller Feedback

Old 04-15-2010, 02:19 AM   #1
4DooR_SuprA
Fancy Lancer

4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice
Rob @ TpR
I wanted to thank Rob for taking time out of his day to get a pipe of mine bead rolled. It was a bitch with the aluminum being so thick. We had to rock the pipe back and forth a bunch of times about every half inch or so on the roller to get it right. We got a great bead for how thick the pipe was and its held great so far.

Thanks again Rob.
4DooR_SuprA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2010, 03:18 AM   #2
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
fucker better have my knuckles done :)

Oh yeah, have you seen his new help??????

Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 09:31 AM   #3
charlie
Administrator

charlie is on a distinguished roadcharlie is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to charlie
I'll second that - Rob is great to deal with.

charlie is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2010, 12:05 PM   #4
4DooR_SuprA
Fancy Lancer

4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista Bone View Post
fucker better have my knuckles done :)

Nope. Rob was the only guy there besides another customer.
4DooR_SuprA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:09 PM   #5
TPR
THE SHOW STOPPER

TPR will become famous soon enoughTPR will become famous soon enoughTPR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to TPR
Bone your knuckles have been done. 1 day turn around time. sucka
In House Dynapack Dyno

Authorized Dealer for
Precision Turbo,WELDON, ERL,Golden Eagle, Injector Dynamics,DSS Driveshaft Shop, FULL-RACE,T1,CP Pistons,ATP Turbo,Thermal R&D,Who's timeslip is this? Fuck it ,I am using it.Hondata,VP Race Fuels,Competition Clutch,AVID Racing,Mickey Thompson, Garrett Turbo
Competition Clutch, Wiseco Pistons, M&H Tire,SPEC Clutch MANY More
TPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 03:22 PM   #6
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPR View Post
Bone your knuckles have been done. 1 day turn around time. sucka
which is why I come to you when I need it done right and now!
Old 04-15-2010, 03:26 PM   #7
Nati
Baller

Nati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to all
Holy shit Rob you are still around lol you did a motor swap for me prolly 10 yrs ago lol aint seen you since
Old 04-16-2010, 10:42 PM   #8
Brennan
CSS regular

Brennan has a spectacular aura aboutBrennan has a spectacular aura aboutBrennan has a spectacular aura aboutBrennan has a spectacular aura aboutBrennan has a spectacular aura aboutBrennan has a spectacular aura about
Rob is a great guy. I've done business with him multiple times, and he even went out of his way a few times to help me find stuff for my Nissan.
Old 04-18-2010, 06:13 PM   #9
shakenbake01
CSS regular

shakenbake01 has a spectacular aura aboutshakenbake01 has a spectacular aura aboutshakenbake01 has a spectacular aura aboutshakenbake01 has a spectacular aura aboutshakenbake01 has a spectacular aura aboutshakenbake01 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

I wonder what she "helps" him with.
shakenbake01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:16 PM   #10
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakenbake01 View Post
I wonder what she "helps" him with.
Was rebuilding a cylinder head when I dropped parts off, made sure to wash the tranny cases and was able to tell Rob what I needed done with the knuckles I dropped off.

Today I found out one of the knuckles was bent, Rob did that some of that work for nothing.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:15 AM   #11
TPR
THE SHOW STOPPER

TPR will become famous soon enoughTPR will become famous soon enoughTPR will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Was rebuilding a cylinder head when I dropped parts off, made sure to wash the tranny cases and was able to tell Rob what I needed done with the knuckles I dropped off.

Today I found out one of the knuckles was bent, Rob did that some of that work for nothing.
HUH? call me, i know i didnt bend them ninja
Old 04-19-2010, 12:26 PM   #12
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Doe
Sounds to me like he was saying it was already bent, before you did work to them.
Old 04-19-2010, 01:09 PM   #13
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Doe View Post
Sounds to me like he was saying it was already bent, before you did work to them.
You finally got that slur decoder working?

Old 04-19-2010, 04:24 PM   #14
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPR View Post
HUH? call me, i know i didnt bend them ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Doe View Post
Exactly.......
Old 04-19-2010, 05:15 PM   #15
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
rob likes gentle small hands.....
hahahaha

doe go get some free work done
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:26 PM   #16
Speed Kills
SYR

Speed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Speed Kills
+1 for Rob/TPR. Thanks again for the wheel studs!

"...I'm just not in the habit of seein' the Chevy work against a two-bit piece of junk..."

'99 Sportychop, '86 Jetta GLTD, '63 Comet, '55 Chivvy.
Speed Kills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:01 PM   #17
TPR
THE SHOW STOPPER

thanks for the support guys
Old 04-30-2010, 11:22 PM   #18
PNKSLPZ32TT
5.0 club

PNKSLPZ32TT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to PNKSLPZ32TT
+1 for rob, hes always helping me out on my civic. i wouldnt go anywere else