Finally got our SRT-4 Software! - Page 3 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Dodge / Mopar Discussion

Old 03-29-2009, 06:57 PM   #41
SRTchris
CSS newbie

SRTchris can only hope to improve
I assume you work there.

Saving money now. But plan on taking it to Modular for my tuning. Typical "bolt on" car.
SRTchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2009, 08:16 PM   #42
blundar
jackass of all trades

blundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to blundar Send a message via AIM to blundar
I'm the "other" tuner... KenB is the boss man. I'm slowly transitioning to doing most of the tunes. By the time you have your money saved, I'll probably be doing the SRT4s.
Zerolift: http://www.zeroliftautolab.com 5138742508
RIP Modular Depot.
blundar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:09 AM   #43
SRTchris
CSS newbie

As long as you dont blow anything up, then I guess we should be fine.

Old 03-30-2009, 01:42 PM   #44
SRTchris
CSS newbie

Whats your dyno tuning rate on these Diablo ?

And whats usually time to do one ? 2-3 hrs ?
Old 03-30-2009, 02:35 PM   #45
blundar
jackass of all trades

blundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRTchris View Post
Whats your dyno tuning rate on these Diablo ?

And whats usually time to do one ? 2-3 hrs ?
Need a diablosport predator U7134 programmer (we sell)
Rate =$140/hr
time = 1.5-4 hours depending on mods, etc. 2-3 is a good estimate.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:38 PM   #46
SRTchris
CSS newbie

Already have one sitting in the trunk.

Plenty of mods.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:17 AM   #47
blundar
jackass of all trades

I got ~410hp / 430 tq out of it. Was a Stage 3 mopar setup with built motor and cams. Has quite a bit more more to go - I'm guessing 450 / 475ish. Had quite a few issues with stability of boost control setup on the thing. Guy is coming back in a week or two to try again. Working over email for now. Not bad for first SRT4 / Diablo car for me.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:21 AM   #48
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Waffles car is still the champion. Why built motor with such a small turbo? That's retarded.

RIP - Vinny, Hotrod, Ahmed, Blacklist...

Last edited by Mike; 04-01-2009 at 01:25 AM..
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 01:37 AM   #49
blundar
jackass of all trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Waffles car is still the champion. Why built motor with such a small turbo? That's retarded.
what did waffles do? what kind of setup? I honestly have no clue what these cars are supposed to do...

As for built motor - I don't know. The owner works a local dodge dealer. I suspect the fact it has a MOPAR stage 3 setup on it has something to do with this. I know he was also looking for midrange more than top-end... The turbo is already starting to get tired up top.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:39 AM   #50
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by blundar View Post
what did waffles do? what kind of setup? I honestly have no clue what these cars are supposed to do...

As for built motor - I don't know. The owner works a local dodge dealer. I suspect the fact it has a MOPAR stage 3 setup on it has something to do with this. I know he was also looking for midrange more than top-end... The turbo is already starting to get tired up top.
Ah, he's the one who blew his clutch/flywheel at the track, and destroyed like his entire car, right?

Waffles did like, 443whp on the MD dyno. Pump gas, meth injection, 25psi, dbb 50 trim, built head, stock bottom. Help up great until a random whoopsy.

Old 04-01-2009, 01:45 AM   #51
blundar
jackass of all trades

I'll break 443 when I get a chance to play with that thing next, promise. Even with the puny turbo. :)
Old 04-01-2009, 01:52 AM   #52
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

With all that money invested, that car should lol.

I really think waffles car would have been damn near 500whp on 28psi. That car ran great, my Cobra couldn't shake it from 60-150.

Old 04-01-2009, 01:57 AM   #53
blundar
jackass of all trades

Quote:

I really think waffles car would have been damn near 500whp on 28psi. That car ran great, my Cobra couldn't shake it from 60-150.
Like it's owner, your Cobra probably could have really benefitted from a serious diet.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:22 AM   #54
whitedime
Burnoffs

whitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to whitedime
Quote:

Yeah it was quick enought to break the Evo's 6th gear bastard!

whitedime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:50 AM   #55
noTe
1,000 posts club

noTe will become famous soon enoughnoTe will become famous soon enoughnoTe will become famous soon enough
A couple of SRT-4s have hit high 11's on the stock turbo already trapping between 110 and 112
noTe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:55 AM   #56
SRTchris
CSS newbie

I plan being around the 420ish mark on 25psi. Still stock motor and head. So dont want to blow anything.

noTe, with a set of slicks, id hope it would be high 11s.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:18 AM   #57
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
double check your zip ties on your boost controller. lol.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:36 AM   #58
SRTchris
CSS newbie

Is that what happened to yours Jon ?
Old 04-01-2009, 01:41 PM   #59
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
yea... boost controller came off while racing. turbo maxed out before i knew what happened. bad luck. :( after that i was so sick with my luck with the cars i said screw it.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:51 PM   #60
SRTchris
CSS newbie

Who and where you end up selling it too ?