Rule Updates; *READ BEFORE LISTING* - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Cars for sale

Old 01-14-2008, 01:15 PM   #1
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Rule Updates; *READ BEFORE LISTING*
EVERY car posted for sale, must have this information included, in this format. If these strict guidelines are not met, the poster will be warned, and if the changes are not made, the thread will be deleted. There is a 24hour window in which to make changes.

This MUST be the FIRST part of your post.

Year, Make and Model of Car? ;
Mileage? ;
Price ;
What is your name? :
What is your Email Address? :
What is your Phone number/AIM Screenname? :
What is your City? :
What is your State? :
What is your Zip code? :

Of course, the more information on the vehicle the better. Also, pictures help out ALOT. If you don't have access to host pics, or don't know how, email me @ mikevq35de@gmail.com, with the pictures, and a link to your forsale ad on CSS, and I will host them and post them for you.

Any questions/additions, post up in this thread.

RIP - Vinny, Hotrod, Ahmed, Blacklist...

Last edited by Mike; 06-25-2010 at 09:46 AM..
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2008, 01:17 PM   #2
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
I don't know about you guys but I don't want any jackass on the planet to be able to get on here and get my phone number. Other than that I am all for the rest of that info.

Old 01-14-2008, 01:18 PM   #3
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnick View Post
I don't know about you guys but I don't want any jackass on the planet to be able to get on here and get my phone number. Other than that I am all for the rest of that info.
Well, every single other place you list a car forsale, you put your phone number.

How about this, for the nervous people, just put an additional method of contact in there, whether it be an AIM screen name, or something along those lines. Phone number would be preffered though.

Old 01-14-2008, 01:19 PM   #4
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Well, every single other place you list a car forsale, you put your phone number.
Only on Autotrader, which is the only place I don't list a car anymore.

coolnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:21 PM   #5
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Doe
Yes, but every other place doesn't have Mike, Woofers, Alex, Jeremy (wheelin), Paul, etc that will call you nonstop like a bunch of obsessed girls.
Old 01-14-2008, 01:22 PM   #6
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Doe View Post
Yes, but every other place doesn't have Mike, Woofers, Alex, Jeremy (wheelin), Paul, etc that will call you nonstop like a bunch of obsessed girls.
Now would be a really funny time to post yours, and Coolnicks phone numbers.

Old 01-14-2008, 01:53 PM   #7
alex
POS NEON

alex has a spectacular aura aboutalex has a spectacular aura aboutalex has a spectacular aura aboutalex has a spectacular aura aboutalex has a spectacular aura aboutalex has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to alex
Quote:
I only called you 100+ times that day because you said you were down for some gay shit and gave me your number...

alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 02:36 PM   #8
DEL SLW
Obbie1

DEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DEL SLW Send a message via Yahoo to DEL SLW
i also agree the phone number shouldn't be mandatory. but email and/or an IM name should be. phone number upon request for a serious buyer only
DEL SLW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 02:40 PM   #9
coolnick
is a ricer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEL SLW View Post
i also agree the phone number shouldn't be mandatory. but email and/or an IM name should be. phone number upon request for a serious buyer only
Oh so the guy with the ginormous head says the same damn thing I did and nobody argues with him. I'll get you all!!!!

Old 01-14-2008, 06:24 PM   #10
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Quote:
The only reason I would ever call you is to ask you if want me to pull over after our race so you could catch up.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 06:27 PM   #11
CarpeDiem73456
Flip It Offroad

CarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to CarpeDiem73456
seems like a good set of rules to me...
CarpeDiem73456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 06:49 PM   #12
Nick
Free hugs

Nick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of light
Sooo someone just sent me Coolnick's number, so I now have his anddd Kevin Doe's.

Better be nice fags!
Old 05-11-2008, 08:10 PM   #13
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
1999 GMC Envoy 4wd
Power locks, windows, and seats.
Leather.
Heated seats.
Bose 6 disc CD changer,
119,000 miles
$5,000

If you're interested post, PM or call.

Thanks.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:22 PM   #14
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
that format works great on supraforums, wonder where you got it

I am the 53%
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:21 AM   #15
Meeners
Angry African

Meeners is a name known to allMeeners is a name known to allMeeners is a name known to allMeeners is a name known to allMeeners is a name known to allMeeners is a name known to allMeeners is a name known to allMeeners is a name known to allMeeners is a name known to allMeeners is a name known to allMeeners is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Meeners
FS/FT: 1998 Yamaha FZR600; Great Starter Bike
Wow I am a noob.

Shift_Yo Paradigm Ma Fahka.

Last edited by Meeners; 06-02-2010 at 11:25 AM..
Meeners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 01:55 PM   #16
sneepers
CSS newbie

sneepers is on a distinguished road
Hey mike I am new to this site and don't know how it works or respond to post I am doing this off my iPhone 4s and was wanting to no what it means when there is a lock on your ad, please contact me at daudretch@hotmail.com or 15139177180 could use some help, thanks Dave
sneepers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 01:59 PM   #17
Grand National Propain
Plays With Fire

Grand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneepers View Post
Hey mike I am new to this site and don't know how it works or respond to post I am doing this off my iPhone 4s and was wanting to no what it means when there is a lock on your ad, please contact me at daudretch@hotmail.com or 15139177180 could use some help, thanks Dave
It means you didnt follow the format and they shut your ad down.
Old 06-19-2012, 02:08 PM   #18
ej1bmx
Haz 0 El Es Ex

ej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to behold
Old 06-19-2012, 02:47 PM   #19
coolnick
is a ricer

Was there a message that said eat shit ricer? Cause there should have been.

Old 06-19-2012, 03:04 PM   #20
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote