Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 04-04-2012, 05:20 PM   #61
super70dsm
cunfuzd....

super70dsm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to super70dsm
Sooo my redneck ass has never even seen a fender roller.. We just used an Easton bat..

Sent from my iPhone
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2012, 10:20 PM   #62
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
Can you give it to Andy so he can brig it to my house. I need to roll the rear fenders on the RACE CAmRy so I can fit the big slicks I'm stuffing in there.
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:01 PM   #63
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

apocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant future
He'll give it to me so I can bring it to your house so we can roll MY fenders. Wat are you doing this weekend?
apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2012, 12:39 AM   #64
KEMP
#1 loved by CSS

KEMP is infamous around these partsKEMP is infamous around these partsKEMP is infamous around these partsKEMP is infamous around these partsKEMP is infamous around these partsKEMP is infamous around these partsKEMP is infamous around these partsKEMP is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
yeah, me. last time it was kemp.
atleast i brought it back :/ sorry man

2002 325ci- Stock, 5spd, fully loaded, m-tech

SHIFT_Lag

SlowCarCrew
KEMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:18 AM   #65
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
WHOA!! Kemp sighting!!!

I think you're actually missed around here, lol. sorta...

I am the 53%
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:37 AM   #66
Grand National Propain
Plays With Fire

Grand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicedH22 View Post
WHOA!! Kemp sighting!!!

I think you're actually missed around here, lol. sorta...
No he's not...
Old 04-06-2012, 09:02 AM   #67
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
He can't possibly be as dumb as he was two years ago lol.

Old 04-06-2012, 09:14 AM   #68
Jesse
Slow race car

Jesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Jesse
Well he did say he's sorry...

Kemp you going to make it down to TNL this year?

:Edit - Brent I'd like to get the roller from ya next weekend if possible. I think we'll need to roll my dad's rears to fit the tires under it.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:36 AM   #69
BTM

BTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEMP View Post
atleast i brought it back :/ sorry man
water under the bridge. you did lose those collars though .
Old 04-06-2012, 09:36 AM   #70
BTM

BTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post

:Edit - Brent I'd like to get the roller from ya next weekend if possible. I think we'll need to roll my dad's rears to fit the tires under it.
brian has it now, then andys gonna use it then its all you.
BTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:45 AM   #71
Jesse
Slow race car

Jesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Jesse
Quote:
Nice, you'll be seeing me soon then.
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:30 PM   #72
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Spilner knows Andy?
Old 04-06-2012, 12:34 PM   #73
dre5491
I Haz Slow.

dre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon01GT View Post
Spilner knows Andy?

+rep
Old 04-06-2012, 12:58 PM   #74
Red Sleeper
All time 4x4

Red Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Red Sleeper
Wait a min. I was in line long before those clowns. I asked for it when Kemp had it. Haha
Red Sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote