crash in whitewater last night - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 07-28-2009, 06:27 AM   #1
Tuned200
Small Boost.

Tuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really nice
crash in whitewater last night
Saw on the news what looks like a 240 that crashed last night and burned up. The news say the driver walked away and left it to burn. Anyone else see the story or know the car. From the pic I see on my blackberry it looks to be a s13 white on color with wheels.
Tuned200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2009, 07:24 AM   #2
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
kemp got a new car?

Racing from a roll is like beating off...sure its fun but its not the real thing.
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:27 AM   #3
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
cant be kemp, if his car was on fire, he would prob come on here asking ways to fix it.

Old 07-28-2009, 07:33 AM   #4
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
cant be kemp, if his car was on fire, he would prob come on here asking ways to fix it.
very true
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:34 AM   #5
xandrake
Banned

xandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to xandrake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
It was only last night. He has to paaaaarty all night.

We'll see the post around noon.

2008 Mazdaspeed3 GT
97 EJ7 -- RIP -- 06/09/07
xandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:10 AM   #6
Tuned200
Small Boost.

Tuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really nice
Lol at kemp jokes. Somethings never get old.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:19 AM   #7
Jesse
Slow race car

Jesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Jesse
I also caught a glimpse of it on the news this morning, first thing that cuaght my attention was the saweet motegis. Then the burnt remains resembled a s13 hatch. Drift totaled, rusted out, and now burnt to the ground. Soon there wont be many left.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:50 AM   #8
BES_Stroked_Nova
LSx>you

BES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really nice
happend on dry fork road, Cops went flying past me....
Camaro v6 Race Car
Sadturd gear banging daily family beater
BES_Stroked_Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:17 AM   #9
Tuned200
Small Boost.

Ok so guy leaves his shit crashed and burning. Even if he takes the plates can't they run the vin to get the owners info?
Old 07-28-2009, 12:56 PM   #10
bestracing
Someone took my Swingline

bestracing has a spectacular aura aboutbestracing has a spectacular aura aboutbestracing has a spectacular aura aboutbestracing has a spectacular aura aboutbestracing has a spectacular aura aboutbestracing has a spectacular aura about
Could have been a GTA victim...

If not a theft then that person is pretty much a kemptard.

1986 Trans Am - just for cruising and having fun
bestracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 02:02 PM   #11
1sicws6
JDM bum

1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to 1sicws6
Didn't know it was a 240. Greg and I were driving down Dry Fork and the roads were blocked off and there was mass fire trucks and ambulances. The car was TOAST.
1sicws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 02:57 PM   #12
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
http://www.local12.com/mediacenter/l...com&navCatId=8

Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 04:03 PM   #13
bestracing
Someone took my Swingline

bestracing has a spectacular aura aboutbestracing has a spectacular aura aboutbestracing has a spectacular aura aboutbestracing has a spectacular aura aboutbestracing has a spectacular aura aboutbestracing has a spectacular aura about
Kemptard!!
bestracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 05:33 PM   #14
LittleRed
Shift_Mazda

LittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to LittleRed
i think i met that guy before. it was a single cam i think. he came out to a few of the church on fire cruise ins

Old turbo rx-7
miata in progress
dodge aries dd
06 mazdaspeed 6
xbl game tag:littlered1988
LittleRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:03 PM   #15
240sxfastback
RWD

240sxfastback has a spectacular aura about240sxfastback has a spectacular aura about240sxfastback has a spectacular aura about240sxfastback has a spectacular aura about240sxfastback has a spectacular aura about
hmm that car doesnt look familar from what i could see. I wonder who it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopOnTheCannibus View Post
is this phone beeper friendly yes or no
240sxfastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:11 PM   #16
LittleRed
Shift_Mazda

LittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to LittleRed
i think the guy was from cleves
LittleRed is offline   Reply With Quote