Some pics of my powdercoating - Page 4 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Media Center

Old 03-24-2010, 05:02 PM   #61
Nati
Baller

Nati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to all
O you do black chrome hmmmmmmm anything in pink?

Old 03-24-2010, 05:11 PM   #62
mustangboy
CSS regular

mustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura about
I should be around Saturday morning if you want to stop by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
Just the pegs, rider and passenger. Want them some sort of black. match the frame maybe, its the wrinkle black color i guess you could call it. might bring bike by to show ya. Let me know if you will be around sat morning or afternoon. ill bring by.
mustangboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 05:38 PM   #63
TurboCelica
Bonehead Golfer

TurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangboy View Post
Do you mean the bonded black chrome? As far as pricing figure $10-15 per linear ft depending on the size and the color you choose.

something like that maybe something a little darker if possible..... what kinda turn around time if i the piping to you in a week or 2?

Old 03-24-2010, 08:16 PM   #64
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Quote:
next time you come down, come over, steal my car and total it please. lol

stangboy,

Ill be bringing my bike peices up this weekend to get painted. Ill stop on by if i see ya outside.
I think Juicy can help you out in that department lol.

Old 03-24-2010, 08:51 PM   #65
mustangboy
CSS regular

mustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
O you do black chrome hmmmmmmm anything in pink?
I have this pink here in stock

Untitled by mustangboy429, on Flickr
Old 03-24-2010, 08:58 PM   #66
mustangboy
CSS regular

Quote:
something like that maybe something a little darker if possible..... what kinda turn around time if i the piping to you in a week or 2?
Here is a link to my Flickr acct w/ a bunch of pics. http://www.flickr.com/photos/1175674...7608214361467/ Browse thru there and see if you like anything. As far as turn around time if it is a powder I have in stock I can usually turn something like the tubing around in a couple day. If I have to order a powder that usually take 3-5 days to get in. If you want you can come look at my color samples and see what you like. Just keep me posted.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:29 AM   #67
Nati
Baller

Nati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to all
Some nice stuff I think I mite need to stop by some time and check out that color chart of yours and run some ideas past you
Nati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:16 PM   #68
TurboCelica
Bonehead Golfer

TurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of light
ok i might stop down in a week or so thanks :D.... Do you have mirror black in stock i think thats what im gonna go with?

If this is mirror black lol if not whatever this one is... http://www.flickr.com/photos/1175674...7608214361467/

Last edited by TurboCelica; 03-26-2010 at 04:29 PM..
TurboCelica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:28 PM   #69
Tuned200
Small Boost.

Tuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really nice
Brake calipers? Typical ricer red. Lol.
Tuned200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:04 PM   #70
mustangboy
CSS regular

Quote:
ok i might stop down in a week or so thanks :D.... Do you have mirror black in stock i think thats what im gonna go with?
Yes that is mirror black which is just a real nice glossy black. If I can make a suggestion, if you part has gouged or marks try to sand it down best you can. With any glossy color especially black the smoother the part the better the finished product.

Quote:
Brake calipers? Typical ricer red. Lol
I can do that. If they are just normal calipers and you bring them to me already disassebled they would be $50 a pair. Let me know if I can help.
Old 03-26-2010, 07:07 PM   #71
dsmawd350
6.x liter

dsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to dsmawd350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuned200 View Post
Brake calipers? Typical ricer red. Lol.
Would the brakes need to be completely torn down and removed of seals etc ?
dsmawd350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:10 PM   #72
Tuned200
Small Boost.

Tuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really nice
I have no idea if the seals and pistons need pulled.
Old 03-26-2010, 07:17 PM   #73
dsmawd350
6.x liter

dsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to dsmawd350
I know when doing waterpumps you have to remove all the seals and internals. Brakes...Idk if maybe they are built to handle some heat
dsmawd350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:49 PM   #74
mustangboy
CSS regular

It would be best to do a full tear down. I know in most cases rebuild kits are pretty cheap anyway.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:36 AM   #75
TurboCelica
Bonehead Golfer

[QUOTE=mustangboy;884381]Yes that is mirror black which is just a real nice glossy black. If I can make a suggestion, if you part has gouged or marks try to sand it down best you can. With any glossy color especially black the smoother the part the better the finished product.
QUOTE]

The stuff is polished now its practically brand new so there shouldnt be any issues.
TurboCelica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 06:15 PM   #76
Tuned200
Small Boost.

Off topic but where do I look for rebuild kits? Autozone? I am thinking I either want them done red or silver so that's why I ask.
Old 03-27-2010, 06:27 PM   #77
mustangboy
CSS regular

AZ, KOI or Smyth should carry them
Old 04-14-2010, 10:23 AM   #78
mustangboy
CSS regular

Some stuff from the last couple days. Some bike wheels in a new color I tried called auto charcoal metallic with sd clear over it. Some side covers off the same bike that was laid down and they were gouged pretty good. Sanded them down and now look good as new, btw those are bavarian silver. Next is some Ford dually wheels in satin black and finally a cai in dormant blue. Oh yeah some guy with an always broke car wanted me to his upper and lower in mirror black.

Old 04-14-2010, 11:04 AM   #79
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
those bike wheels look like triumphs.

When we have a few days of rain, im bringing my parts to ya.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:33 AM   #80
mustangboy
CSS regular

That's cool. Btw I think he said they were off a suzuki

Quote:
those bike wheels look like triumphs.

When we have a few days of rain, im bringing my parts to ya.