Mista Bone - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Buyer / Seller Feedback

Old 03-12-2011, 09:49 PM   #1
96delsol

96delsol is on a distinguished road
Mista Bone
Bought a civic from him tonight, decent beater at a great price. The car was as described if not better, he told me about all the problems and put up with all my annoying pm's over the last few weeks. Nice guy who gave me one hell of a deal, will def do business with him again in the future.

Old 03-12-2011, 10:16 PM   #2
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
Good Luck with it!!!!!

Wait I knew I forgot something about it, and more parts to give you.

PM me, LOL!!!!!

Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:14 AM   #3
blundar
jackass of all trades

blundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to blundar Send a message via AIM to blundar
Which one did you sell boner?
Zerolift: http://www.zeroliftautolab.com 5138742508
RIP Modular Depot.
blundar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2011, 01:29 AM   #4
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
grey 4 door, no EG's now, first time in 16 years!!!
Old 03-14-2011, 03:30 AM   #5
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista Bone View Post
grey 4 door, no EG's now, first time in 16 years!!!
wow you sold a broke dick honda I'm proud of you!
Old 03-14-2011, 09:54 AM   #6
blundar
jackass of all trades

blundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to blundar Send a message via AIM to blundar
Quote:
Originally Posted by IllegalDreams View Post
wow you sold a broke dick honda I'm proud of you!
will you hurry up and die?
blundar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:30 PM   #7
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by blundar View Post
will you hurry up and die?
The Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 07:39 PM   #8
famous0203
CSS newbie

famous0203 is infamous around these parts
Good dude, bought a tranny off him.
famous0203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 07:57 PM   #9
TheDatsunKid
Common Sense My Anti-Rice

TheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to TheDatsunKid Send a message via Yahoo to TheDatsunKid
Quote:
Originally Posted by famous0203 View Post
Good dude, bought a tranny off him.

Hope he didn't charge ya much...glad ya were happy with it though.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:02 PM   #10
cincySVT
Damn Krauts

cincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDatsunKid View Post

Haha had to read it twice to get the picture.
cincySVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:05 PM   #11
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:

I lol'd
The Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:57 PM   #12
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Damn your transzexuals!
Old 05-22-2011, 05:22 PM   #13
Tee
CSS regular

Tee is just really niceTee is just really niceTee is just really niceTee is just really niceTee is just really niceTee is just really niceTee is just really niceTee is just really niceTee is just really niceTee is just really nice
Quote:

I lol'd.
Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 05:37 PM   #14
ursoboostd
1,000 posts club

ursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really nice
More LAWL here as well.
ursoboostd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:31 AM   #15
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
I heard Mista Bone was a real scamming piece of trash... you must have gotten lucky... or you havent found the real problem with the car.... yet.

I am the 53%
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 11:14 AM   #16
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Still looking for a replacement car with AC.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:42 PM   #17
96delsol

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicedH22 View Post
I heard Mista Bone was a real scamming piece of trash... you must have gotten lucky... or you havent found the real problem with the car.... yet.
Well I paid scrap price for it and it's still running, just not very safe with the bad ball joints and control arm bushings.
96delsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:34 AM   #18
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

AC still cold?
Old 05-24-2011, 10:27 PM   #19
96delsol

Not sure, havent driven it since I spun out in the rain goin to work one morning, almost put it into the concrete divider on 74 lol, went back and fourth about 7 times before I finally got it straightened out. After that I decided it's parked untill I have time to fix it haha.
96delsol is offline   Reply With Quote